Author Topic: fox news blames hip hop for the toddlers smoking pot  (Read 526 times)

Trauma-san

Re: fox news blames hip hop for the toddlers smoking pot
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »
That's the president of the united states.  You elected him. 

lol, i didnt, im not even american...

Well then what the fuck do you know about American Society?  Stay out of my thread, bitch. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 06:56:14 PM »
That's the president of the united states.  You elected him. 

lol, i didnt, im not even american...

second, u should really stop talking shit, there are so many things besides hiphop that could "influence kids in a bad way".
as if hiphop is the only way that delivers all kinds of things to people who listen to it. yes, they talk about drugs, whores, criminality, so what? there are also movies that could deliver the same message, there are celebrities aside from rappers who deliver these messages...there are all kinds of things in the world that present such things to our society.
but there is first of all a thing called freedom of speech, that means everyone can express himself the way he wants.
second as you might have noticed, not everyone who listenes top rap is runnin around, givin drugs to little kids and doing em. the problem is not the faces on tv, but most of the time either the parents, the social surrounding in which they grow up, and financial problems for example.
so please stop blaming rap right away fro everything, a normal person would never do anything like that...hence these people were insane...and you cant blame hiphop for the insanity of a person

BTW, did you read a thing I said, bitch?  I didn't blame hiphop, I specifically blamed the kid's parents, dumbass.  Get a fucking clue.  BTW, when you talk about freedom of speech, again you're talking about the United States, we kind of helped pave the way for you to be able to ramble on about your dumbass "hiphop be good" shit.  BTW, didn't we just give you the freedom of speech you're espousing in Germany about 50 years ago when Russia (whom we later destroyed) and America overthrew your government?  Don't preach to me about Freedom of Speech. 

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 04:11:38 AM »

BTW, did you read a thing I said, bitch?  I didn't blame hiphop,

hiphop typically (stop bullshitting yourself, you know it's true) portrays the extreme that marijuana use is alright and something to be applauded and admired.

BTW, when you talk about freedom of speech, again you're talking about the United States, we kind of helped pave the way for you to be able to ramble on about your dumbass "hiphop be good" shit. 

okay, first of all i have a question for you: were you personally involved in helping to "pave the way" for "us"(whoever that is) "to be able to ramble on about "our"(whoever that is again) dumbass "hiphop is good" shit"  "?

BTW, didn't we just give you the freedom of speech you're espousing in Germany about 50 years ago when Russia (whom we later destroyed) and America overthrew your government?  Don't preach to me about Freedom of Speech. 

its interestng to know that you personally (with some help of "your" people) gave "us" the freedom of speech, 50 years ago..(are you really so old?) it is also interesing that "you" destoyed russia with your bare hands and "you" personally overthrew germanys government...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

dexter

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 10:58:30 AM »
Yeah, because we all know that hip hop would never glorify marijuana use......

By golly, you're right! :o The 60s never happened and marijuana, as well as other mind bending drugs, were just a figment of everyone's imagination up until hip hop was created. You're a genius! ::)

I started smoking weed before I ventured away from the radio's playlist. Hip hop was not the reason why I started. And I certainly would never give a toddler a blunt. EVER.
[/quot    REal Talk