Author Topic: Papoose Hooks Up With Bay Area's Balance For New Song [Audio]  (Read 100 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's been a minute since we brought you new music from Bay Area talent Balance, but the wait was definitely worth it! Balance has been locked in the studio recording for his album "Tha Day Kali Died", which will now be entirely produced by Midi Mafia, with help from Jake One, Reef, Traklordz and E-A Ski & CMT. The record is currently scheduled for a summer '07 release.

We have an exclusive track from the album for ya'll, which finds Balance hooking up with the 1.5 Million Dollar Man, NYC's own Papoose. On this East/West collabo called "Yeah", the two MC's completely destroy a knocking Midi Mafia beat. Check out the song below:

Balance - Yeah (ft. Papoose) (Prod. by Midi Mafia)

"I'm gonna be bridging the gap, collaborating with the top artists from the East, West and South", says Balance about his future plans. "The new music that I'm working on crazy, I'm stepping all my shit up. The beats, the rhymes, this is gonna be the year!", he continues.

Balance is also working on a duo mix CD with Big Rich called "Da Unda Dog Kingz". A single from that project should drop in the next few weeks. Keep it locked right here for the latest on Balance.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Papoose Hooks Up With Bay Area's Balance For New Song [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 01:10:44 AM »

good news..

props for the track...shits bangin

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Papoose Hooks Up With Bay Area's Balance For New Song [Audio]