Author Topic: Dr. Dre Produces For D12's 3rd (and possibly last) Album Due in June  (Read 1079 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Dr. Dre Produces For D12's 3rd (and possibly last) Album Due in June
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 12:05:04 PM »
Interesting title in light of the killing of Proof.

troof

Last D-12 album?
What will happen to Eminems wack freinds then?

They should shoot the first video in that ghetto nightclub where Proof got whacked, shockin muthafuckas part of the D-12 style.

would be dope, but they prolly won't do it.

Interesting title in light of the killing of Proof.

lol, I was thinking the same... If they were really some natural born killers, Proof wouldn't be dead. It has been kinda ridiculous of them to continue bragging about killing and voilence anyway. Natural Born Hypocrits, you say?

Uh, didn't Proof shoot people that night too? Killers get killed I suppose.

Hopefully theres none of that "My Band" shit on there and not give Bizarre his own song like the last one.

I wasn't into rap at the time when it came out, so it was a perfectly amusing song and frankly...it's more clever than over 80% of the hip hop that surrounded it on the radio.

Hopefully theres none of that "My Band" shit on there and not give Bizarre his own song like the last one.

The first single, which revolves around fans who are unhappy with Eminem and D-12’s most recent work, is set to hit the radio in April.

That alone should tell you enough. That's My Band part 2.

troof

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 12:08:02 PM »
Will b interestin 2 hear, bet the title changes tho, cant see it bein released under that 1!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 12:09:12 PM »
d12 are wack, my band was wack, sounds like myband part 2 is coming out soon and dre is waisting his time on these niggaz throght allienaces with eminem and mr porter....money talks nigga.....these niggas aint shit....last album was wack

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »
d12 are wack, my band was wack, sounds like myband part 2 is coming out soon and dre is waisting his time on these niggaz throght allienaces with eminem and mr porter....money talks nigga.....these niggas aint shit....last album was wack

i think these guys are ok, when trying. yea, my band is wack. but they've done some dope tracks as well. Mr. Porter is a dope producer as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

T-Dub

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 02:20:14 PM »
After the last album or Eminem's latest work I'm not too eager for a new album.  I was anticipating D12 World after hearing "When The Music Stops" and "Rap Game" but then instead they gave us "My Band" and "40 Oz."  It's good to see that Denaun is executive producing the album.  If this is the group's last album his producing will keep him around.  He's easily my favorite member in D12 (that's including Eminem).  Thanks for the news. 

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 05:09:23 PM »
I dont understand why people hate on commercial singles so much. Dont get me wrong, that's not my preference at all... but not everything is supposed to be hardcore killa shit. I remember when "My Name Is...", "The Real Slim Shady" and "Purple Pills" first hit the airwaves people were bumpin' it. Even the so called "Hip Hop Heads" were saying it was catchy and funny and stuff. I remeber the same thing happening to Nas around the time "Nastradamus" came out. People were all of a sudden being super critical and hating on Nas for everything he did. It's like they expect everything he does to be on some super Illmatic shit. Then he dropped "Stillmatic" and all of a sudden people loved him whether he had a commercial single or not. Fans these days, man...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 05:15:42 PM »
I dont understand why people hate on commercial singles so much. Dont get me wrong, that's not my preference at all... but not everything is supposed to be hardcore killa shit. I remember when "My Name Is...", "The Real Slim Shady" and "Purple Pills" first hit the airwaves people were bumpin' it. Even the so called "Hip Hop Heads" were saying it was catchy and funny and stuff. I remeber the same thing happening to Nas around the time "Nastradamus" came out. People were all of a sudden being super critical and hating on Nas for everything he did. It's like they expect everything he does to be on some super Illmatic shit. Then he dropped "Stillmatic" and all of a sudden people loved him whether he had a commercial single or not. Fans these days, man...

people like shit which is dope, whether it is commercial or not is a minor...my name is....real slim shady never got hated at the time because it was what it was....it did its job but it wasnot too stupid either......my band was terrible....only people who were bumpin purple pulls were white teeny boppers....everyone knows that....no hiphop fans bumped that bullshit....not because it was commercial, because it was wack..nobody give a fuck if a joint commercial or not.....everybody bumped in da club, everybody bumped that shit till they b-box got killed

its just theres a difference between being a fan and just liking everything.....imma big aftermath fan, but i couldnt give a fuck about dickridin a nigga....if its wack its wack, if its dope its dope, nuttin mo nuttin less

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 05:19:19 PM »

people like shit which is dope, whether it is commercial or not is a minor...my name is....real slim shady never got hated at the time because it was what it was....it did its job but it wasnot too stupid either......my band was terrible....only people who were bumpin purple pulls were white teeny boppers....everyone knows that....no hiphop fans bumped that bullshit....not because it was commercial, because it was wack..nobody give a fuck if a joint commercial or not.....everybody bumped in da club, everybody bumped that shit till they b-box got killed

its just theres a difference between being a fan and just liking everything.....imma big aftermath fan, but i couldnt give a fuck about dickridin a nigga....if its wack its wack, if its dope its dope, nuttin mo nuttin less

I can agree with that. It just seems that when someone drops a bad album (e.g. Em) than everyone becomes so critical that even if he dropped some dope shit people wouldn't really acknowledge, feel me? It doesn't really matter, though... just an opinion.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 05:24:53 PM »
^^^true but that is the price of fame feel me? these cats be livin the dream mang, no mornin job, no true stress....they livin the dream, got fame and everything....and that is the small price they must pay....we make these cats rich so we got a lil right to be angered at there weaker shit right? because we praise them too much when they droppin heat...

but when a fallen cat comes with some incredible shit(undeniable shit which most people will recognize.eg.stillmatic), the position that cat will be at then, a nigga willl have never reached befo, its a beautiful thang man....eveyrthing comes with a price homie

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 05:56:41 PM »
That's true. I guess that makes Em's case a lil' harder being that he was so huge from '99 to '02, he seemed untouchable. So the first mistake he makes; the results are that much as bad. I guess his only hope is to release a dope album... only then would he regain some of what he's lost, huh?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 11:29:44 PM »
^^^true but that is the price of fame feel me? these cats be livin the dream mang, no mornin job, no true stress....they livin the dream, got fame and everything....and that is the small price they must pay....we make these cats rich so we got a lil right to be angered at there weaker shit right? because we praise them too much when they droppin heat...

but when a fallen cat comes with some incredible shit(undeniable shit which most people will recognize.eg.stillmatic), the position that cat will be at then, a nigga willl have never reached befo, its a beautiful thang man....eveyrthing comes with a price homie

this is true shit, +1

BUT, I think it's ridiculous to assume Em is gonna be straight whack because ONE FOURTH (that's 1/4) of his discography is whack as alot of people are doing.

d12 gonna be whack? probly yeah, it's harder to get multiple parts to a machine actin' right than one part.

furthermore, I think my name is and TRSS are really dope songs. I think purple hills and my band are lyrically miles ahead of in da club(thus giving them some artistic value/validity) but in da club is a knocker.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 04:57:22 AM »
I don't like Eminen Show

kemizt

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 09:17:49 AM »
With production coming Eminem, Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Kanye West, Hi-Tek, Swizz Beatz and J.R. Rotem.

Must be out of sympathy. D12's really not worth most of those producers.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 10:03:26 AM »
With production coming Eminem, Dr. Dre, Timbaland, Kanye West, Hi-Tek, Swizz Beatz and J.R. Rotem.

Must be out of sympathy. D12's really not worth most of those producers.

they can alll be funny at times at least. but yeah I can't see them working with Kanye...the other producers make sense to me.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 08:51:48 PM »
the title is boring

hope they snap and dont have my band kinda songs on there