Author Topic: Mellowman still doesn't convince me.......  (Read 611 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Mellowman still doesn't convince me.......
« on: October 10, 2001, 09:21:52 PM »
Sorry yall, I aint tryin 2 be a hater or nuttin, but I just think mellowman is a joke and he aint affiliated wit tha dre camp.......

He really doesn't bring dat great of a info........
I mean any of tha hip hop heads in here could say tha shit he says.......
For Example: tha stuff he said bout hittman is so logical, I mean u dont see him makin any appearences anywhere for 2 years........So he prolly does have some problems wit aftermath, Mellowman waz coverin his own ass when he said it is not confirmed whether Hittman is off aftermath and him and dre may work things out........

See there's just too many reasons why I think he ain't affiliated..........So he aint gonna convince me till I see some big ass news dat no one had think of..........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Big BpG

Re: Mellowman still doesn't convince me.......
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2001, 09:28:07 PM »
I hear ya... it's hard to believe someone on screen... I'm not saying I don't believe him because everything he says is basically true, it's just common sense... like when he said that dre and snoop were going to work on 3 more songs together, but then had to cancel due to the tragedy, you have to think.... well duh... but I could have posted that at my site and you all would have believed it... i'm not saying its fake, but its like 1+1=2 , also he said that Warren had some problems, but he wasn't going to speak on them... well... obviously if you read that interview, you can see that Warren has something up sleeve, so in that case you could say something is bothering him, but by not saying what is bothering him you are leading us in another direction... was he really not saying anything because he is going to leave that up to warren, or does he not know and is leading us on... its all good... i like reading his stuff anyway... but there is nothing we don't already know from him...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2001, 09:32:11 PM »
One more thing... his little "exclusive" on Rakim's album possible not dropping is going to be the key... if the album does not drop... then i give him credit, but he did put emphasis on the poin that it "MAY NOT" drop... giving us this feeling that... it probably will but there is a chance it wont... so if it releases we can't say that "mellowman" lied to us...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2001, 10:09:57 PM »
Thank you.  I'm glad someone said it, I've been wanting to say it for a while, but I didn't want to piss everyone off.  But it seems some of ya'll see it the way I do.  The dude just writes basic shit that alot of us Aftermath heads could do on our own.  On top of that, if any of ya'll heard Mel-Man on "Shittin on the World" on the Aftermath Compilation the dude is real creative and knows how to write.  Whoever mellowman is the dude is all over the place in his writing, he needs to be more consice.  Those are my thoughts, I'm aloud to have my opinion, I hope I didn't piss too many of you off with this.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2001, 11:07:43 PM »
but there is nothing we don't already know from him...

there are some infos we didnt know, i cant think of them right now but he did, like release dates and infos on the aftermath artists & wash ost. some1 help me with this  :-/
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Braindead

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2001, 03:11:12 AM »
Yeah i feel ya but to be honest i don't care ...maybe he's a journalist or something.

Ne@p

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I`m a bad muthafucka
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2001, 04:44:29 AM »
Yeah but It is a slight chance he is affiliated with Aftermath.
I dont believe it though.And if he is,why would he come to this little board and give us inf0?

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2001, 04:50:17 AM »
And if he is,why would he come to this little board and give us inf0?

that board ain that 'little'. there are affiliated peeps who visit the west coast sites and the reason he provides the information is cause he knows we are fans and love that shit, he just helps us out and even if its mr been who gives a shit.. im cool as long as  he tells the truth
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Big BpG

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2001, 05:25:30 AM »
Hey Jay... if release dates are what you want, then mellowman is the man you wanna talk to... otherwise his information.... at least to me... this stuff could be written with little thought, but hey, i'm not dissing on his credibility... he sounds convincing... and even though we don't know who he really  is.... we think we know who it is... i guess that keeps the listeners listening....

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2001, 05:40:49 AM »
come on now.... we had this conversation a long time ago and it got ended... just because your new to the board or are really forgetful why come on here being like that??/

just cause you need internet acceptance to feel cool i dont think most people do... and that being said i dont think this dude is coming on here just to have everyone think he is "cool"... the dude is hardly even on this board its not like he is trying to get accepted

he has been postin on here for over a year now... you doubt mellowman than go scroll back through all his posts and then say if you still doubt....

either way im trying to be mature but what i realy wanna say is SHUT THE FUCK UP and quit complaining...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2001, 05:45:03 AM »
look the guy is doing us a favor... it seems everyone is basing his credibility off his last post... CHECK THEM all and you will see he gives good information..

and he never said he was "Mel Man" aight... you peeps makin shit up just to make him look bad now...

what the fuck is wrong with yall for real? we had this long conversation a few months ago doubtin this dude and everyone got shut up....

quit fuckin doubtin or one day he aint gonna be hear postin no more.... be happy with what you get... even if the dude is fake which i dont believe he still is a great poster so at least appreciate that and quit bitchin

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2001, 05:48:54 AM »
slow your rolls homie... ::)

Big BpG

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2001, 06:01:29 AM »
True that Lil Jay... Ant... were not hating... were are basically saying... this guy is just writing big long extensive well worded essays... he could have affiliation, im not saying he doesn't... but if i made a screen name called "snoopyman" and said i was snoop and made it sound convincing... you all would be awwed by me too...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2001, 06:05:25 AM »
yeah  but you guys are blantantly ignoring facts... and why would someone bother to waste time trying to look cool on the internet...

u doubt the dude its not hard go back to his first few posts and you can see he predicted mad shit and hit us with a lot of exclusives

Big BpG

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2001, 06:10:06 AM »
I'm not taking sides here.... all im saying is... well... its behind screen... its hard to belive when behind screen...

Anyway...

Did you know i'm a 17 yr. old female...

-Miss Cleo

From '93 to '05