Author Topic: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch  (Read 1564 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 07:27:04 AM »
if they really dropped these tight collabos from the album, I will be so angry! they fucking can't announce classic combos and then drop it! what the fuch is that? Yo Daz, if u read this, you better put them tracks back on it before I fly to Atlanta and kick yo ass!
Until today I thought this album would be the shit, but now they disappoint me agin. Shit.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Paul

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 07:45:52 AM »
if they really dropped these tight collabos from the album, I will be so angry! they fucking can't announce classic combos and then drop it! what the fuch is that? Yo Daz, if u read this, you better put them tracks back on it before I fly to Atlanta and kick yo ass!
Until today I thought this album would be the shit, but now they disappoint me agin. Shit.

lol, but true. dpgrecordz.com stillhas the original tracklisting, heres hoping its all good
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 01:31:54 PM »

he may be back in CA, no?

Well I am confused now. Best Buy has the original tracklisting and Best Buy Exclusive. I don't know if that means even more tracks or if it is the DVD Daz was talking about in the interview. I checked FYE and Circuit City and they did not say anything about bonus tracks or exclusives so it sounds like Best Buy is the place to go.

maybe the shorter list is the one they got to make videos for (wasn't every song on the disc supposed to have a video like cube's new record?) and the longer version is the audio?

either way, are the tracks that he's dropping from the disc at least available on the internet yet?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2007, 01:38:25 PM »

Well I am confused now. Best Buy has the original tracklisting and Best Buy Exclusive. I don't know if that means even more tracks or if it is the DVD Daz was talking about in the interview. I checked FYE and Circuit City and they did not say anything about bonus tracks or exclusives so it sounds like Best Buy is the place to go.

maybe the shorter list is the one they got to make videos for (wasn't every song on the disc supposed to have a video like cube's new record?) and the longer version is the audio?

either way, are the tracks that he's dropping from the disc at least available on the internet yet?

-T

Nah nothing has leaked yet. But I am going to Best Buy to pick this up.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »

-T

Nah nothing has leaked yet. But I am going to Best Buy to pick this up.

I was thinking about hitting the VIP in LB but I've noticed alot of independent record stores don't even get shit on release dates.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
Fuck all this noise.  I will judge the album when it's released.  I don't see how a pre-release tracklist affects the quality of the final album.  Ever think that maybe, just maybe, those collabos are utter shit?
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 07:34:33 PM »
By the way, my prediction from a few months ago still stands:

Whenever this leaks, everyone's going to dl it.  Half the board will think it's the bombest shit EVER, and the other half will say it's not as good as CIA, which wasn't as good as D&YGII, which wasn't as good as D&YGI, which wasn't as good as Dogg Food, etc. etc.  That's just the way DubCC IS.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:36:42 PM by Blue Ragg »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 08:55:11 PM »
Bullshit! Bullshit! They better not bust that lame shit! How can they take that Blaze It Up Track Out!!! Fuck that shit! I will be pissed off!! Hopefully they dont!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 08:56:52 PM »
Im wit you dawg!! They better not bust that shit or we start a fucken riot Homey!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007, 02:08:05 AM »
Im wit you dawg!! They better not bust that shit or we start a fucken riot Homey!!!

haha, yeah!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 02:54:42 AM »
By the way, my prediction from a few months ago still stands:

Whenever this leaks, everyone's going to dl it.  Half the board will think it's the bombest shit EVER, and the other half will say it's not as good as CIA, which wasn't as good as D&YGII, which wasn't as good as D&YGI, which wasn't as good as Dogg Food, etc. etc.  That's just the way DubCC IS.

it will be better then CIA, just fromthe leaks it already is and i dont hate CIA, it just didnt meet my expectations. ya know

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 07:05:10 AM »
I'm going to Best Buy on the 27th and this tracklist better be right or else I'll be dissapointed

1. Intro 
2. Get Out My Way 
3. I'll Bury Ya 
4. Everybody 
5. Anybody Killa - (with The Game) 
6. Mo Murder 
7. Vibe - (with Snoop Dogg) 
8. Can't Get Enough - (with Too Short) 
9. Dat Ain't My Baby 
10. Thiz Gangsta Chit Iz Our'z 
11. 1 N 1 Out 
12. Where U From - (with Bad Azz) 
13. Throw Ya Hood Up 
14. Good Day 
15. Pull Ya Draws Down - (with Snoop Dogg) 
16. Blast On'm - (with Brotha Lynch Hung) 
17. Bucc'm - (featuring Snoop Dogg/RBX) 
18. Blaze It Up - (featuring G. Malone/Jayo Felony/B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 07:18:41 AM »
i had the opportunity to talk to kurupt just a couple of days ago, the bg knoccout and dresta track will be included

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 08:11:32 AM »
i had the opportunity to talk to kurupt just a couple of days ago, the bg knoccout and dresta track will be included

what about the lynch track?

Best believe when I go to best buy on the 27th if I don't see those tracks I'm not gunna be buyin it  >:(
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 08:27:10 AM by Al Bundy A.K.A. The Game Is Thick (no homo) »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 08:39:24 AM »

what about the lynch track?

Best believe when I go to best buy on the 27th if I don't see those tracks I'm not gunna be buyin it  >:(

i'm 80% sure he mentioned lynch