Author Topic: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch  (Read 1560 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 09:04:09 AM »
man, lynch betta be on that bitch.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 09:07:05 AM »

If not we gunna roast some dogg meat

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 09:16:25 AM »

If not we gunna roast some dogg meat

LOL!  god damn that shit was funny!   :laugh:

well go break out xradied whille we BBQ

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

d-nice

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 09:27:19 AM »
Well if we go by what Maestro said those are 2 tracks with collabos that weren't on the Koch tracklisting. I am going to Best Buy and see the listing and what exclusive tracks or DVD will be included, and then maybe stop by FYE or Circuit City and see there as well. But Best Buy sounds like the place to go. I will do a thread the day it comes out and let people know where is the best store to get it from.

I remember when Ice Cube LNCL came out you had 4 exclusive tracks. 2 at Target, 2 at Best Buy and they were different so we will see.

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 09:51:20 AM »
laugh now cry later had 4 bonus tracks??? i bought it at warehouse for 10 dollars with no bonus tracks :( hook em up if you have them!

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »
laugh now cry later had 4 bonus tracks??? i bought it at warehouse for 10 dollars with no bonus tracks :( hook em up if you have them!

Alright, I will hit you back with them later today. The tracks were Dick Tease, Race Card, Run & Chrome & Paint remix feat Lil Rob.

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »
props doggy  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 09:58:34 AM »

Alright, I will hit you back with them later today. The tracks were Dick Tease, Race Card, Run & Chrome & Paint remix feat Lil Rob.

me 2 homie :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 10:06:12 AM »
You already know the deal Luni. Yeah anyone else holla.  ;D  Hopefully DPG does not drop those tracks like that and just put them on the album.

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 10:16:35 AM »
You already know the deal Luni. Yeah anyone else holla.  ;D  Hopefully DPG does not drop those tracks like that and just put them on the album.

props man. yea man, it would be bad if all them dope guests were cut off
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 10:31:50 AM »

me 2 homie :D

me 2 please :D
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »
Man, i remember when space boogie came out there were 4 different versions at 4 different stores. the only difference being the bonus track, shit was bullshit. sounds like they're doing it again. might not buy this after all. especially considering that that rock the bells tickets go on sale march 31st. fuck this shit, daz always trying to squeeze every dollar out of the 100,000 or so dpg fans left. WHACK.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 11:35:38 AM »
it could be daz, snoop, or koch.

d-nice

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »
Man, i remember when space boogie came out there were 4 different versions at 4 different stores. the only difference being the bonus track, shit was bullshit. sounds like they're doing it again. might not buy this after all. especially considering that that rock the bells tickets go on sale march 31st. fuck this shit, daz always trying to squeeze every dollar out of the 100,000 or so dpg fans left. WHACK.

-T

I don't think Daz has anything to do with this one. Lets just wait and see what the retail looks like.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 11:59:46 AM »

-T

I will buy it no matter what but I agree Daz is known for doing this type of thing