Author Topic: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch  (Read 1558 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2007, 12:02:30 PM »
i'll buy it eventually for sure, I plan to buy most DPG shit eventually, but I will not make it a priority to buy it if this goes awry. I got concert tickets to buy, purple to purchase, to get an oil change etc. If daz fucks me, he just gets to the bottom of my 'to buy' list. shit, my dogg food is scratched. i might just spit in daz's face and buy a new copy of dogg food on march 27th instead.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2007, 12:25:09 PM »
i'll buy it eventually for sure, I plan to buy most DPG shit eventually, but I will not make it a priority to buy it if this goes awry. I got concert tickets to buy, purple to purchase, to get an oil change etc. If daz fucks me, he just gets to the bottom of my 'to buy' list. shit, my dogg food is scratched. i might just spit in daz's face and buy a new copy of dogg food on march 27th instead.

-T

Like I said, I am going to Best Buy to pick it up and I will post what tracklisting I see there and what comes with it. The same thing happened with Cali Iz Active, a bunch of tracks did not make the final version due to sample clearances, but I hope that is not the case here.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2007, 12:30:05 PM »

-T

Like I said, I am going to Best Buy to pick it up and I will post what tracklisting I see there and what comes with it. The same thing happened with Cali Iz Active, a bunch of tracks did not make the final version due to sample clearances, but I hope that is not the case here.

word, just gotta wait and see.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »
I hope the original tracklist applies to the uk, we aint got a best buy !!!

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2007, 12:33:41 PM »
I hope the original tracklist applies to the uk, we aint got a best buy !!!

shit, just checked play.com uk website 14 tracks

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3326902/-/Product.html?searchstring=dogg+chit&searchsource=0

Get Out My Way
I'll Bury Ya
Everybody
Anybody Killa ft. The Game
Mo Murder
Vibe ft Snoop Dogg
Can't Get Enough ft. Too Short
Dat Ain't My Baby
Thiz Gangsta Ch*t Is Ours
1 In 1 Out
Where U From ft. Bad Azz
Throw Ya Hood Up
It'z A Good A** Day
Pull Ya Drawz Down ft. Snoop Dogg

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2007, 01:01:49 PM »
doesnt Target always have the bonus DVD w/ the cds? I bought my Doctors Advocate and  Blue Carpet Treatment and both came with "Target Exclusive" dvd's.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
doesnt Target always have the bonus DVD w/ the cds? I bought my Doctors Advocate and  Blue Carpet Treatment and both came with "Target Exclusive" dvd's.

what did the dvds have?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »

Yeah they do. I checked their site and they did not say anything about it so it looks like so far Best Buy is the only one doing it.

d-nice

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »

what did the dvds have?

-T

Game's is just footage of his promo tour for the album and him doing a radio show in Atlanta when he signed Black Boy after he was freestyling. Juice is on there too with a recycled freestyle. Snoop's is a interview, it is dope. And they show behind the scenes footage of the Vato video shoot. It also shows his football team and his pop warner team.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »

what did the dvds have?

-T

Game's is just footage of his promo tour for the album and him doing a radio show in Atlanta when he signed Black Boy after he was freestyling. Juice is on there too with a recycled freestyle. Snoop's is a interview, it is dope. And they show behind the scenes footage of the Vato video shoot. It also shows his football team and his pop warner team.

he has multiple teams?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »

what did the dvds have?

-T

he has multiple teams?

-T

He plays in a adult league. He is the wide receiver.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
is there a possibility that they couldn't clear the samples for the tracks that were left out? someone needs to get Daz on the phone rite now, Nima? ;D

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 03:25:26 PM »
im gonna buy it no matter what.. DOGG POUND! ;D
but yeah, of cause, stay wi tha old tracklist 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2007, 03:26:44 PM »
is there a possibility that they couldn't clear the samples for the tracks that were left out? someone needs to get Daz on the phone rite now, Nima? ;D
Sure there is. But it would be pretty dumb to post a track listing without even clearing the sampes on it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »

what did the dvds have?

-T

he has multiple teams?

-T

He plays in a adult league. He is the wide receiver.

that's really cool, but i wonder how he does with his lungs. any level of committment to running would be difficult for so consistent a smoker. i wonder if
a)he vaporizes herb now(WAY better for your lungs and snoop could easily afford the nicest most expensive vape)/water pieces more
b)coke keeps him energized on the field?

-T

westcoastavengers.com