Author Topic: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch  (Read 1610 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: New Dogg Chit tracklisting on Koch
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 05:03:35 PM »
is there a possibility that they couldn't clear the samples for the tracks that were left out? someone needs to get Daz on the phone rite now, Nima? ;D

NimAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 05:04:56 PM »
it still looks dope as hell. although i like all the dudes who was originally featured im not a big guestspot guy. i just want straight daz and kurupt.

Lunatic

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 05:07:47 PM »
doesnt Target always have the bonus DVD w/ the cds? I bought my Doctors Advocate and  Blue Carpet Treatment and both came with "Target Exclusive" dvd's.

what did the dvds have?

-T

Game's is just footage of his promo tour for the album and him doing a radio show in Atlanta when he signed Black Boy after he was freestyling. Juice is on there too with a recycled freestyle. Snoop's is a interview, it is dope. And they show behind the scenes footage of the Vato video shoot. It also shows his football team and his pop warner team.

he has multiple teams?

-T

He plays in a adult league. He is the wide receiver.

that's really cool, but i wonder how he does with his lungs. any level of committment to running would be difficult for so consistent a smoker. i wonder if
a)he vaporizes herb now(WAY better for your lungs and snoop could easily afford the nicest most expensive vape)/water pieces more
b)coke keeps him energized on the field?

-T

LMAO :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 08:48:56 PM »
it still looks dope as hell. although i like all the dudes who was originally featured im not a big guestspot guy. i just want straight daz and kurupt.

i'm down for that, I just don't like the idea of ending with a 'ho' song you know?  a weed song is a way better way to go out

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2007, 05:58:54 AM »

i'm down for that, I just don't like the idea of ending with a 'ho' song you know?  a weed song is a way better way to go out

-T
yeah thats true their priority has to remain bitches aint shit. ending on a bitch song is for soft dudes. i think they did it last cuz snoop was one it though. i wouldnt mind more supafly. id rather have him them most of those features. he just fits in a dpg album like daz and kurupt did on the chronic.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2007, 09:10:36 PM »
what's the date on the album?   ???
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lunatic

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
what's the date on the album?   ???

i believe its march 27
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2007, 09:29:05 PM »
and then there is the other possibility that the songs they took off just suck ass or are lackluster/mediorce and that pull down ya drawz song is the omega five jesus titan standout track on the album and is the golden perfected way to end the album.  ;D