Author Topic: Shock Value (Timbaland) tracklist and album cover. Dre is on it.....w/JT??!!  (Read 722 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, I kinda liked Under Construction II back then, it gave me good vibes, but that was Tim & Magoo. I see where you're coming from, but sure as hell he doesn't need this many guests on his album. That's just ridiculous.

True

kemizt

ToOoOoN!!!

elton john? fall out boy? hmmmmmmmmmm ok... ???

The Predator

I doubt its Dr Dre.

Proabaly Dre from cool N dre or someshit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ No its Dr.Dre. Timbo basically confirmed this tracklisting here, with only rap artist being Dre, 50 and Yayo:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ No its Dr.Dre. Timbo basically confirmed this tracklisting here, with only rap artist being Dre, 50 and Yayo:

:-\

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
yeah I'm a huuuuuge rock fan and the only guests on this record worth a damn IMO are Missy, Dre, Magoo and Elton John.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll definitely check it but that tracklist sure looks weird.  And why the fuck would Yayo be on this album, he could put ANY rapper he wants on here, much less any G UNIT rapper, why pick Yayo?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
this gotta be fake right???

Elevz

So what are Magoo, Sebastian, Missy Elliott, Attitude, etc. doing on the album, if they weren't hired as "rap artists"? Don't tell me they're dancing in the background...

this gotta be fake right???

Well, if Timbaland says Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo are the only rappers on his album, this tracklisting has to be fake. But at the same time he confirmed the track listing... Something doesn't add up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe he mentioned those 3 because they are the most known  ???

I know he worked with Luda, Weezy, Snoop, Jay for this album, looks like theyve decided to keep those tracks for themselves.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll definitely check it but that tracklist sure looks weird.  And why the fuck would Yayo be on this album, he could put ANY rapper he wants on here, much less any G UNIT rapper, why pick Yayo?

real talk

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yayo will probably just do his adlib thingy: HERE WE GO NOOOOOOOOOOW

Confirmed tracklisting by amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shock-Value-Parental-Advisory-Timbaland/dp/B000NVL91A/ref=sr_1_3/202-8476083-9006267?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1173870956&sr=1-3
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 04:18:53 AM by Timbo the king »

XaNdEr

Well, if Timbaland says Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo are the only rappers on his album, this tracklisting has to be fake. But at the same time he confirmed the track listing... Something doesn't add up.

of course not, theyre the only rappers on it....elton john aint no rapper, so is nelly furtado and justin timberlake, lol.

he didnt lie, you just didnt read what he said  ;)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yayo will probably just do his adlib thingy: HERE WE GO NOOOOOOOOOOW

Confirmed tracklisting by amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shock-Value-Parental-Advisory-Timbaland/dp/B000NVL91A/ref=sr_1_3/202-8476083-9006267?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1173870956&sr=1-3
lol seriously, thats the only thing he's good at.

Elevz

of course not, theyre the only rappers on it....elton john aint no rapper, so is nelly furtado and justin timberlake, lol.

he didnt lie, you just didnt read what he said  ;)

You forgot about the upper part of the very same post you quoted from? That's from the "confirmed" tracklisting above!

So what are Magoo, Sebastian, Missy Elliott, Attitude, etc. doing on the album, if they weren't hired as "rap artists"? Don't tell me they're dancing in the background...