Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2483 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:26:56 AM »

LOL...Reminds me of some people who post here as well.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »

LOL...Reminds me of some people who post here as well.
WOW speechless

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 01:58:26 PM »
disgusted? no...this is just another way of indoctrinating muslims from their youngest age on...but what do you expect?
the poorer a society in a country is, the more radical the people become, especially if there is a country which is oppressing and destroying them. this is absolutely obvious that people become radical and more irrational, cuz if there is a power attacking them from outside, they have the tendency to unite inside, and the attitude towards jews (in this case) is an important step to make the people inside "stronger" by showing them that there is an external enemy.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 02:02:34 PM »
^^ Decent sociological thinking, props.

And to be honest, I doubt the subtitles actually represent the words being spoken. It's just... Nah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 02:08:45 PM »
disgusted? no...this is just another way of indoctrinating muslims from their youngest age on...but what do you expect?
the poorer a society in a country is, the more radical the people become, especially if there is a country which is oppressing and destroying them. this is absolutely obvious that people become radical and more irrational, cuz if there is a power attacking them from outside, they have the tendency to unite inside, and the attitude towards jews (in this case) is an important step to make the people inside "stronger" by showing them that there is an external enemy.

Stop trying to get all deep into it, just look at what you see, is it not disgusting? They're not talking about soldiers, they're talking about JEWS. This is why people run into Jewish Daycare Centers and blow themselves up...No justifications whatsoever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »

And to be honest, I doubt the subtitles actually represent the words being spoken. It's just... Nah.

LOL. You act like these are the only people alive who speak the language...Come on now.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »
Man the Zionist Jews and Mossad are the biggest terrorists in the world and often imitate Muslim terror cells. They were caught doing it in Pakistan before.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 02:20:06 PM »
Man the Zionist Jews and Mossad are the biggest terrorists in the world and often imitate Muslim terror cells. They were caught doing it in Pakistan before.

Yea and Jews are evil souls out to destroy the world...

There's a reason for everything. You will never EVER catch a video like this with a grown Jew brainwashing a Jewish child...It's just not right. If you wanna create a thread about what Jews do that isn't right, go ahead, but this is not the topic for it...Post about what you see and quit tryna justify it, cuz it makes you just as sick as the people behind the video...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
im more disgusted by how your terrorist state was made
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 03:53:27 PM »

LOL. You act like these are the only people alive who speak the language...Come on now.

Well, what I'm really saying is, I don't think there's a lot of Saudi Arabians on YouTube looking for these videos. This has been posted there to spread anxiety among the western people. Not a lot of people will bump into this, looking to validate what's being said. At times, it seemed a bit off to me, that's all. It's easy to change the context of certain words during the translating...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »
I'm not saying I support terrorism or Radical Islam..I can understand why the Muslim world is raising children this way because of Israel's agenda and it will never stop unless there is total destruction. As Bush stated "this is our childrens, childrens war"

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 03:59:30 PM »

Stop trying to get all deep into it, just look at what you see, is it not disgusting? They're not talking about soldiers, they're talking about JEWS. This is why people run into Jewish Daycare Centers and blow themselves up...No justifications whatsoever.

Who cares?  You fucking kikes deserve whatever gets thrown at you.  ESPECIALLY you.

Also, I've recently concluded Jews are the ugliest people in the world, especially after seeing that bitch Sarah Silverman's new show.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 04:20:17 PM »

Who cares?  You fucking kikes deserve whatever gets thrown at you.  ESPECIALLY you.

Also, I've recently concluded Jews are the ugliest people in the world, especially after seeing that bitch Sarah Silverman's new show.

are you kidding me? you think sarah silverman is ugly? she may be a dirty kike like nik but i'd say shes an atrractive woman

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »
anyone could've translated that so i'm a bit sceptical - however if it is true it is quite worrying. But you only have to look at places like palestine the conditions they live in are breading grounds for terrorists i'm suprised there aren't many many more that come out of there.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2007, 04:48:34 PM »
LMAO@people tryna justify this. Almost as pathetic as nutriders on WCC.