Author Topic: Young_Buck-Buck_The_World_(Explicit)-2007  (Read 6845 times)

Lunatic

Re: YOUNG BUCK - BUCK THE WORLD DIRTY
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2007, 03:07:17 PM »
Thredstarter is so gonna get banned lol.

Finally dirty version, time to really see how good this album is.

Lunatic I thought that Hi-Tek joint was quite average at first too, now it grew on me.

lol, yes he is

check it dirty homie, I dunno. the hook & beat does nothing for me, but ofcourse perhaps it'll grow on me

this is how i approach it. i listen to the cd 1 time, rank the songs (i only rank songs i think are 4-5/5). and then after im done 1 listen, i group the "4-5" songs and the "1-3" songs and listen to them, and see if i change my mind :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 03:10:56 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »
Man Young Buck is FUCKED for album sales this time around.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2007, 03:13:30 PM »

why you say that homie? buck the world is gathering steam

Narrator

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2007, 03:13:48 PM »
So you listened to it yet, Lunatic?  Is it any good?

i'm on track 4 right now. #1 is dope, #2 is classic, #3 is average. bty to me, that goes 4/5, 5/5, 3/5. Track 4 right now sounds alright. to bad cus its a snoop/trick daddy collabo, and hi-tek production. High hopes, but i ain't feelin the beat & hook on it. prolly a 3/5. but i'm white, i don't know if you can take my opinion seriously :D

OK, thanks, guess I'll check it out, then.  Props for info.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2007, 03:15:52 PM »
isnt this only the first bootleg of it? his album comes out in 5 days... thats pretty good... most bootlegs come out like a month before they drop

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 03:17:06 PM »

Well his first one leaked almost a month before it was supposed to come out but G-Unit does not have that buzz they used to. I really do not know how his single is doing on the radio/tv, but if it is not creating much of a buzz and the album already leaked, it is going to tank. But it is a Southern artist and their fans support their projects.

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2007, 03:18:17 PM »
isnt this only the first bootleg of it? his album comes out in 5 days... thats pretty good... most bootlegs come out like a month before they drop

These days, Tha-Industry.net usually gets them 2 weeks before they come out, not a whole month.  And they're the ones who coordinate about 90% of the leaks that come out early.

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2007, 03:19:51 PM »

Well his first one leaked almost a month before it was supposed to come out but G-Unit does not have that buzz they used to. I really do not know how his single is doing on the radio/tv, but if it is not creating much of a buzz and the album already leaked, it is going to tank. But it is a Southern artist and their fans support their projects.

his new single "get buck" is gathering steam. problem is it might be not fast enough, in time to have a major affect on the 1st week sales. will see how it does.

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2007, 03:20:11 PM »
So you listened to it yet, Lunatic?  Is it any good?

i'm on track 4 right now. #1 is dope, #2 is classic, #3 is average. bty to me, that goes 4/5, 5/5, 3/5. Track 4 right now sounds alright. to bad cus its a snoop/trick daddy collabo, and hi-tek production. High hopes, but i ain't feelin the beat & hook on it. prolly a 3/5. but i'm white, i don't know if you can take my opinion seriously :D

OK, thanks, guess I'll check it out, then.  Props for info.

np

Tha Crip

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2007, 03:28:39 PM »
damn....Games album production blows Bucks outta the water, i was hoping i'd be able to listen to the album without skippin a track (like games) but damn  :-\ im definately not feelin the "southern" sounding tracks, only tracks i like are the hi-tek, jake one, eminem & dre produced cuts (hopefully i get use to dem other ones after awhile)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2007, 03:30:09 PM »
damn....Games album production blows Bucks outta the water, i was hoping i'd be able to listen to the album without skippin a track (like games) but damn  :-\ im definately not feelin the "southern" sounding tracks, only tracks i like are the hi-tek, jake one, eminem & dre produced cuts (hopefully i get use to dem afterawhile)

im finishin track 11 on the buck, so things can still change, but yea game's production was better. but thats not a fair comparison, i think game's production was the best of the entire year. Looks like this buck album blows the last 4 gunit releases out the water tho. i'm feeling the southern sounding tracks. i don't know why every1s hating on the dre tracks (so far). Slow Ya Roll is wack as fuck, but hold on & u ain't going nowhere are DOPE.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
get buck is gonna be huge within the next 2-4 weeks... although its late, its better than never

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
WHY IS IT THA LEECHERS ALWAYS HATE, THE LUNATIC AND TIMBO THE KING SAYIN IM GONNA GET BANNED. I DROPPED O.F.T.B. A FEW WEEKS BACK AND A COUPLE OF HATERS SAID THE SAME THING, THE MODS HERE BACKED ME UP. WHY WILL THEY BAN ME NOW, I DIDN'T LEAK IT INTO THE NET. I JUS DROPPED IT HERE.................. IF I DO GET BANNED THEN SO BE IT BUT I HOPE I DON'T.

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »
WHY IS IT THA LEECHERS ALWAYS HATE, THE LUNATIC AND TIMBO THE KING SAYIN IM GONNA GET BANNED. I DROPPED O.F.T.B. A FEW WEEKS BACK AND A COUPLE OF HATERS SAID THE SAME THING, THE MODS HERE BACKED ME UP. WHY WILL THEY BAN ME NOW, I DIDN'T LEAK IT INTO THE NET. I JUS DROPPED IT HERE.................. IF I DO GET BANNED THEN SO BE IT BUT I HOPE I DON'T.

how are me & timbo haters? ::)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 03:41:22 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2007, 03:43:54 PM »
Its the forum rules dummy.

Lunatic about Dre beats:

Hold On= great beat, mixture of jazzy and rap sound. Maybe influenced by RZA, since theyre doing that Rae project. Track is great too, altough 50 outshined Buck
Slow Ya Roll= wack
You Aint Going Nowhere= alright

Vitamin D and Jake One did better Dre beats than Dre, if you know what Im saying.