Author Topic: Young_Buck-Buck_The_World_(Explicit)-2007  (Read 6853 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: YOUNG BUCK - BUCK THE WORLD DIRTY
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
IM SURE U WERE THE FIRST ONE UP THERE IN THE POST PROPING ME AND ASKIN FOR THE PASS, AND THEN U SAYIN IM GETTIN BANNED. SOUNDS LIKE U HATIN BLOOD, SAME GOES FOR TIMBO..WHO GIVES A FUCK THOUGH LIFE IS MORE THAN JUS A FORUM NIGGA HAHA.............

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »
Its the forum rules dummy.

Lunatic about Dre beats:

Hold On= great beat, mixture of jazzy and rap sound. Track is great too, altough 50 outshined Buck
Slow Ya Roll= wack
You Aint Going Nowhere= alright

I dunno. Somethin i like about you aint going nowhere. also GREAT to see Latoiya Williams on there 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elevz

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2007, 03:45:21 PM »
Thank you for sharing this with us, but threads like this are illegal as fuck. You should know better, stuff like this doesn't belong here!

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2007, 03:46:37 PM »
IM SURE U WERE THE FIRST ONE UP THERE IN THE POST PROPING ME AND ASKIN FOR THE PASS, AND THEN U SAYIN IM GETTIN BANNED. SOUNDS LIKE U HATIN BLOOD, SAME GOES FOR TIMBO..WHO GIVES A FUCK THOUGH LIFE IS MORE THAN JUS A FORUM NIGGA HAHA.............

that is NOT hating. You need to learn what hating is dog. I gave out the pass, because it wasn't provided. i actually guessed it, i NEVER asked any1 for it. I was just saying, there was other ways of doing what you have done

WC Iz Active

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2007, 03:51:38 PM »
Xzibit's "Say It To My Face"  >>>>>  Buck's  "Say It To My Face"

d-nice

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2007, 03:52:33 PM »

I don't think he was hating. I have been on this forum for a while and they do not condone it that's all. They did a 2 part interview with Buck and 50 Cent and it gives the perception that Dubcnn promotes bootlegging because it is on their forum. OFTB you probably have not heard anything because they are selling a copied, burned album with no cd cover art on it for 30 dollars. No one is going to pay that.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »
OK I GET IT....................AINT NO THANG, SORRY MODS WON'T DO IT AGAIN.............  

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2007, 03:55:13 PM »
Xzibit's "Say It To My Face"  >>>>>  Buck's  "Say It To My Face"

its a close 1 to me. the beat & hook on the xzibit 1 is amazing. I'm really feeling the Buck 1 as well.

d-nice

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »
OK I GET IT....................AINT NO THANG, SORRY MODS WON'T DO IT AGAIN.............  

Just giving you a heads up if the hammer comes down on ya. But yeah dog, thanks anyway.  :)

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »
after 1 listen, the album is very decent. Nothing ground breaking, but better then the last 4 gunit releases (banks, yayo, mobb deep, get rich sdtk). Also, a step in the right direction quality wise for the unit. Ofcourse this is from 1 listen, so my opinion can still change for the better or worse. If it does change though, chances are it's for the best

d-nice

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2007, 04:00:12 PM »
after 1 listen, the album is very decent. Nothing ground breaking, but better then the last 4 gunit releases (banks, yayo, mobb deep, get rich sdtk). Also, a step in the right direction quality wise for the unit. Ofcourse this is from 1 listen, so my opinion can still change for the better or worse. If it does change though, chances are it's for the best

Is it better than Straight Outta Cashville? Either way I am going to buy this one.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2007, 04:03:52 PM »
S after 1 full listen, quick rating:

1. Push Em Back 4/5
2. Say It To My Face 4.5/5
3. Buss Yo Head 4/5
4. I Aint Fucking Wiht You 4/5
5. Get Buck 3/5
6. Buck The World 4.75/5
7. Slow Ya Roll 4/5
8. Hold On 4.75/5
9. Pocket Full Of Papers 3.5/5
10. Haters 4.5/5
11. You Aint Going Nowhere 3.5/5
12. Money Good 3/5
13.Puff Puff Pass 4/5
14. Clean Up Man 4.5/5
15. 4 Kings 4/5
16. I Know You Want Me 3/5
17. lose Your Mind 4.75/5 (M.O.P. should have been on this song!)

Gonna bump it for a month now, to check what the replay value is like.

After the first listen I noticed 2 problems:

a) Trying to cater to all regions--Y east,west,south

b) Limited subject matter

Dope album though, better than SOC, unless the replay value will suck.

Narrator

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2007, 04:12:08 PM »

Is it better than Straight Outta Cashville? Either way I am going to buy this one.

I'm halfway through it, and I'd say that no, it's not better than "Straight Outta Cashville".

d-nice

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2007, 04:17:23 PM »

I'm halfway through it, and I'd say that no, it's not better than "Straight Outta Cashville".

Yeah that is the vibe I am getting from the responses.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:37:00 PM by d-nice »

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2007, 04:27:17 PM »

tough. So far, to me this has more 5/5 tracks, but SOC had more dope tracks, as this 1 has more avg/crap. Here's my quick rating, with some having 2 ratings, since i'm not sold on it

1. Push Em Back - 4/5
2. Say It To My Face - 5/5
3. Buss Yo Head - 3/5
4. I Ain't Fuckin' With You - 3.5/5
5. Get Buck - 4/5
6. Buck The World - 3.5/5
7. Slow Ya' Roll - 2.5-3/5
8. Hold On - 5/5
9. Pocket Full Of Papers - 4.5-5/5
10. Haters - 3.5-4/5
11. U Ain't Going Nowhere - 5/5
12. Money Good - 3.5/4-5
13. Puff Puff Pass - 3.5-4/5
14. Clean Up Man - 2.5-3/5
15. 4 Kings - 5/5
16. I Know You Want Me - 4.5-5/5
17. Lose My Mind/Funeral Music - 3/5<<--SICK Em beat, but i ain't into the whole yelling shit :-\