Author Topic: So....... NAS pulled a NIK?  (Read 521 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: So....... NAS pulled a NIK?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 02:52:01 PM »
between nik and 50 cent im actually a little scared to toke my bong, i might get told on

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 03:00:43 PM »
between nik and 50 cent im actually a little scared to toke my bong, i might get told on

'here baby hit the bong...while the west coast rolls alooooooooong...." anyway, this ain't. he got rolled on so he's a snitch?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 06:04:32 PM »
he's a snitch cause when got pulled over he told the cop the scale and weed was his girlfriends. look back at the thread you'll see he edited one of his initial posts and changed his story.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »
damn that sounds like alot of work. every time I look into you guys hating on NIK it always turns out to be exaggerated. One of these days I'll check that shit out.

but for the record, Mac Dre always says "fuck 3 strikes, get the bitch to bat" and "got a square bitch with me to take the charges"
and why the fuck not? I may not have handled it like that/agree with that mentality but I can see it.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 10:16:42 PM »
NIK let his bitch take the blame, and NAS let his bitch get arrested and taken away by the cops, in addition to being a witness in the crime.  sounds like some shady shit NIK would do in my opinion...  fuckin jew

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 10:25:43 PM »
NIK let his bitch take the blame, and NAS let his bitch get arrested and taken away by the cops, in addition to being a witness in the crime.  sounds like some shady shit NIK would do in my opinion...  fuckin jew

Given the cultural diversity of the Bay one would think you'd have more tolerance for different kinds of people.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 10:58:31 PM »
NIK let his bitch take the blame, and NAS let his bitch get arrested and taken away by the cops, in addition to being a witness in the crime.  sounds like some shady shit NIK would do in my opinion...

And they both wear kufis 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »
These little kids are just idiots who pull shit out of their asses, don't take anything they say seriously Tanjint...They've been listening to too much Dipset, they really feel cool when they randomly call people snitches. As you can see, I obviously never snitched on anyone, my girl didn't get instantly released cuz she was over 18 and I was just about to turn 18 at the time. The cops knew the car/weed/etc. was mine...I'm sure you read the thread, I didn't edit anything. The Brad Pitt faggot is just being a typical hater and making shit up...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »
+1 to all in thread, ain't no reason for hate.

anyway, yay area, how do you know Nas was there? I read about the incident but I didn't know Nas was there

-T

westcoastavengers.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 03:09:36 AM »
damn that sounds like alot of work. every time I look into you guys hating on NIK it always turns out to be exaggerated. One of these days I'll check that shit out.

but for the record, Mac Dre always says "fuck 3 strikes, get the bitch to bat" and "got a square bitch with me to take the charges"
and why the fuck not? I may not have handled it like that/agree with that mentality but I can see it.

-T
Yeah & who cares if Mac Dre said that, I would never snitch like that on my girl.I'm not saying Nik did do that cause I wasn't there but shit like that is just wrong.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »

anyway, yay area, how do you know Nas was there? I read about the incident but I didn't know Nas was there

-T
LMAO, NAS was in the police report, and he's a witness to the crime kelis committed, (something against an undercover cop).  NIK however DID snitch his girl out, and DID let her take the blame.  its funny how the first story was "MY GIRL'S LOCKED UP" (why the fuck are you on dubcc?) and then tells everyone how a cop found weed, bags, and a scale, and his girl took the blame.  Kinda shady in my opinion cuz she was 18, and NIK was 17, NIK wouldnt have been charged with anything serious... 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 10:43:17 AM »

-T
LMAO, NAS was in the police report, and he's a witness to the crime kelis committed, (something against an undercover cop).  NIK however DID snitch his girl out, and DID let her take the blame.  its funny how the first story was "MY GIRL'S LOCKED UP" (why the fuck are you on dubcc?) and then tells everyone how a cop found weed, bags, and a scale, and his girl took the blame.  Kinda shady in my opinion cuz she was 18, and NIK was 17, NIK wouldnt have been charged with anything serious... 

I thought you only acted retarded, I didn't know you really were.... That was pretty dumb, man. The second part of what you just said completely contradicted the first part. You said it yourself. I WAS UNDERAGE, SHE WAS OVERAGE. Nobody took any blame, moron. The car we were in was mine, so they obviously knew the stuff was mine as well. I was on probation for one year and she was only held over night. If you knew your shit, you'd know that's the law. They can't release you right away if you're 18 or over. I still got in way more shit legally...Anyways, YAY AREA CUTTHOAT's don't ride nuts online. :nawty:

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
NIK, we all read your post prior to the editing that took place.  nuff said....    8)  STOP SMOKIN THAT DIRT WEED, YA BITCH!!!!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 12:05:05 PM »
NIK how did i contradict myself, i said NAS is a witness (snitch) against Kelis, and you snitched on your girl, saying that the weed, scale, and baggies were hers (you snitched on your girl).  Now tell me, how is that a contradiction you retard.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »
NIK, we all read your post prior to the editing that took place.  nuff said....    8)  STOP SMOKIN THAT DIRT WEED, YA BITCH!!!!

LOL@this moron constantly exposing how dumb he is. I edited the thread ONCE. That was 2 minutes after it was posted, and it was to fix a spelling error...To top it off, you weren't even around back then. And judging by your brain capacity, I don't even know if you were born...