Author Topic: The Martin Luther King that the mainstream don't show you  (Read 837 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: The Martin Luther King that the mainstream don't show you
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »
What speech was this?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 06:40:09 PM »
Only thing I've got to say is that whoever put Tupac's beat on there is a fucking idiot.  You've got an idealistic reverend who preached nothing but peace and love his entire life juxtaposed over the music of a faker who one moment would talk about rising above poverty and the next minute would do anything from rape somebody to shoot at someone to sell drugs or talk about murdering his best friend.  To even insinuate that Tupac and Dr. King had anything other than their race in common is laughable.   

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 09:14:38 PM »
Only thing I've got to say is that whoever put Tupac's beat on there is a fucking idiot.  You've got an idealistic reverend who preached nothing but peace and love his entire life juxtaposed over the music of a faker who one moment would talk about rising above poverty and the next minute would do anything from rape somebody to shoot at someone to sell drugs or talk about murdering his best friend.  To even insinuate that Tupac and Dr. King had anything other than their race in common is laughable.   

Is that all you have to say. This is why I put up that video. Even though if I had made that video, I would have not put a beat on it at all, if I did, maybe a Marvin Gaye song... MAYBE. But the words are important, and I know that people like Trauma would not listen to the whole speech I posted, since it's 22 minutes. So you go straight to the point, and put up the 2 minutes that go straight to the heart. Sadly, I can only find it with the 2Pac beat, but I digress. Trauma of course would never speak against King, just ignore it.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 10:22:05 AM »
The man was a prophet in so many ways. Damn, we Lost One and so much more...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 04:31:14 PM »
doodes gona be on money now

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
I respect MLK, but he didn't promote the killing of crackers, which is not good.  Real GODs are out for revenge and the slaughter of the devil, which is what Allah wanted.  No peace, we gotta thrash these demons until their pale skin is dripping with red blood.  Cock the chopper and kill you some crackers, boy...

Fuck whitey...buck the devil in 2K7.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:08:40 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 09:35:22 PM »
What speech was this?

sorry I didn't catch your question. The speech is called Beyond Vietnam.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 11:38:28 AM »
What speech was this?

sorry I didn't catch your question. The speech is called Beyond Vietnam.

Propz, appreciate that homie.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 09:03:19 AM »

I respected Pac more than King actually... It was white people who put King on the pedestal like that, blacks loved him, but I think we get more riled up by people such as Malcolm X and the Panthers. King didn't have a plan, he just wanted equality with white people and take it from there, but there will never be full equality so revolutionary warfare and a shift of power is the only solution.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 09:11:40 AM »

I respected Pac more than King actually... It was white people who put King on the pedestal like that, blacks loved him, but I think we get more riled up by people such as Malcolm X and the Panthers. King didn't have a plan, he just wanted equality with white people and take it from there, but there will never be full equality so revolutionary warfare and a shift of power is the only solution.

I think that's the argument that most people who wanted more use. But on the real, you can't do that as a minority. Blacks are still only 15% of the country, it will be impossible to ask for what Malcolm and 'Pac represented. MLK is the best you can hope for in that his asking.

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 09:33:55 AM »

I think that's the argument that most people who wanted more use. But on the real, you can't do that as a minority. Blacks are still only 15% of the country, it will be impossible to ask for what Malcolm and 'Pac represented. MLK is the best you can hope for in that his asking.

Why is that? After all, what Malcolm represented isn't to the interest of blacks only. It's not like the blacks alone have to change. And besides that, a huge part of what Malcolm propagated actually is about making a change from within the lives of the blacks. Remember his view on enterpreneurship and community support?

And to put 2Pac next to Malcolm X is rediculous if you ask me. I can't think of a single thing Pac really propagated, except for violence and the patheticness of some of the black society. Pac seriously contradicted Malcolm in a bad way.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 10:02:51 AM »
What 'Pac was is a reflection of reality. He was a product more that he was anything else, and he was well aware of it. He would have been very dangerous had me matured. Remember, at 25, when 'Pac died, MALCOLM WAS A PIMP. He was a criminal, and 'Pac was headed down the same path.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bu_NcDsHh_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bu_NcDsHh_I</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQ4FvfM9Ftk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LQ4FvfM9Ftk</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 10:06:58 AM »
here goes some Boondox mix with Mumia Abdul Jamal all about Martin Luther King. Was MLK the most dangerous black leader in history to the American way?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5G_mmloT5_c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5G_mmloT5_c</a>

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
here goes some Boondox mix with Mumia Abdul Jamal all about Martin Luther King. Was MLK the most dangerous black leader in history to the American way?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5G_mmloT5_c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5G_mmloT5_c</a>

props man 1+ that was nice. FREE MUMIA!!!!!

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 10:24:21 PM »

Blacks are still only 15% of the country

That's all it takes compadre, study history..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"