Author Topic: YUKMOUTH IS BACK  (Read 716 times)

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
YUKMOUTH IS BACK
« on: March 14, 2007, 06:05:55 AM »
First off I want to start by saying I havent been waiting long for this one yuks always got new material out there but finally :D the bay area king has got a new mixtape out!

The city of dope vol. 1 which is out just after he released 2 decent mixtapes/albums....  million dollar game & 100 racks the album.....
I honestly thought city of dope vol. 1 is pretty dope but I have not yet to find a track yuks done i havent enjoyed!!!!!!!!
Post your thoughts on this mixtape tell me if u think its bangin or shit.

2nd part of my post is I want to know if anybody has any information on any of his other projects hes working on this year
United Ghetto's Eye Candy etc. etc. Thanks

floatin_above_everything

Re: YUKMOUTH IS BACK
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 10:09:35 AM »
He wasted all his verses on those garbage mix tapes. He shoulda put out the album when his beef with Game was going on. At least people outside of Cali knew who he was.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 01:05:05 PM »
i bought city of dope late last night really haven't gotten a chance to hear the whole thing. Yuk always comes tite on every track so i dont think i will be dissapointed
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 10:31:18 PM »
I don't buy mixtapes. When he releases an album, then I'll care.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
^^^ That's what I'm sayin. Yuk spits heat no doubt, but that's not enough and a mixtape can only take you so far, especially as far as sound quality goes. I was dissapointed with all his previous mixtapes, but his albums always sound good. R.A.L. needs to stop bullshittin and put out Million Dollar Mouthpiece already. Although I'm afraid Yuk won't be selling many records this time around.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 12:19:43 AM »
Did I just time travel back to 1996 when this dude mattered?  If so I want I got some cash to put down on some football games.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 04:51:21 AM »
I checked all the All Out Wars just because he had a beef with The Game and gay-unit. Dope mixtapes those AOWs. I haven't bothered to listen these new mixtapes like 100 Racks & City Of Dope, because I have tired of his endless releasing of mixtapes. Million Dollar Mouth Piece better be good cause we have been waiting too long for it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 11:44:03 AM »
I can't believe people would even post comments like this..... If you knew anything about the west coast situation, you would know many artists for there are not even able to put out mix tapes. Sound only goes so far??????? you know how many artists you justed dissed yukmouth makes mix tapes off other peoples songs he remakes other peoples tracks on some of his mix tapes so you must have no idea on what he's doing...... I wanted to know what he's got coming this year not what you haters think about him stop posting if your a hater.

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 12:01:32 PM »
100 Racks was garbage. City Of Dope was straight heat.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 12:51:08 PM »
I haven't heard "100 Racks" but "City of Dope" is a banger. My only problem is - Yuk sucks at jacking beats. Lucifer, Bloody Mary, Cola Lean, etc were GARBAGE.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 02:09:24 PM »
I can't believe people would even post comments like this..... If you knew anything about the west coast situation, you would know many artists for there are not even able to put out mix tapes. Sound only goes so far??????? you know how many artists you justed dissed yukmouth makes mix tapes off other peoples songs he remakes other peoples tracks on some of his mix tapes so you must have no idea on what he's doing...... I wanted to know what he's got coming this year not what you haters think about him stop posting if your a hater.

Not a hater, actually a big fan of Yuk. Of course I know he re-makes other peoples tracks, hence the word mixtape, kid, and the sound quality of mixtapes is way less than album quality sounds. I think you don't understand what I'm talking about. You say I've "justed" dissed mad artists, but most artists put out mixtapes to promote upcoming albums. All Yuk did was put out mixtape after mixtape to promote his next mixtapes. He lost his shot. The most fame he had in 10 years was because of the Game beef. he didn't capatalize on that, and he has given us shitty ass mixtapes since then and constantly lied about his release date, thus cheating his fans. I say we've got a right to hate on him.

You say u wanna know what he's putting out this year. He's said he was droppin MDMP, but he's been saying that bullshit for 4 years now. It will most likley never come out, but that'll be great for Yuk. He won't have to get the tracks mastered, and he can just throw them on his next shitty mixtape.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 01:17:00 PM »
So City of Dope was nice? Original beats or jacked?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »
So City of Dope was nice? Original beats or jacked?

Both, pimp!

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »
I just got my copy and this mixtape if FIRE Yuk just doesn't let U down!!! Can't wait 4 MDMP & UGA3!! Yuk is WestCoast Don!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"