Author Topic: YUKMOUTH IS BACK  (Read 715 times)

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
Re: YUKMOUTH IS BACK
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 07:24:29 PM »
Floatin_above_everythi yours points are right but remember he's a underground artist don't compare him to what ever the mainstream people are doing hes more of a mix tape artist you either with that or not. Honestly if he keeps putting out these mix tapes i'll be happy because I don't like this mainstream garbage out now a days. Thanks for commenting

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »
So City of Dope was nice? Original beats or jacked?

It was both. I think it's his best mixtape next to All Out War vol.1. DO NOT get 100 Racks with Messy Marv. It has about two good songs and the rest are garbage.

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 07:57:30 PM »
100 racks was trash TRUE but the million dollar game double disk mix tape was dope and so was the city of dope vol.1 so he still doing his thing

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 07:58:27 PM »
100 racks was trash TRUE but the million dollar game double disk mix tape was dope and so was the city of dope vol.1 so he still doing his thing

you're right I forgot about the million dollar game. that had some bangin tracks but some wern't that great.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »
million dollar mixxtape was gaaaaaaaabage! i have doubts about his new one

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »
million dollar mixxtape was gaaaaaaaabage! i have doubts about his new one

city of dope shits on million dollar mixtape

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 09:53:40 PM »
Floatin_above_everythi yours points are right but remember he's a underground artist don't compare him to what ever the mainstream people are doing hes more of a mix tape artist you either with that or not. Honestly if he keeps putting out these mix tapes i'll be happy because I don't like this mainstream garbage out now a days. Thanks for commenting

I see what your saying about Yuk staying with an underground sound, but I've always prefered Yuk's albums to his mixtapes. I think he has spit alot of fire on AOW 1 & 2, MDM, COD, etc., that could have been used on the album instead of the mix tapes. Rap_a_lot seems to have been jerking Yuk around for a while, and too me flooding the streets with mixtape after mixtape can become tiresome. Same thing is happening to Messy Marv now. Still, I hope Million Dollar Mouthpiece surprises everyone and at least sells 75K, something like that.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
Re-up a link to any of his tracks..anything that does not have Akon on it-Not hating on Akon...but just wanted to hear Yuk..and his crew..
peace!