Author Topic: Peace is coming soon ya'll! Palestinians have the solution...  (Read 2153 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5AiYIhdZcOg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5AiYIhdZcOg</a>

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Peace is coming soon ya'll! Palestinians have the solution...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 01:15:53 PM »
No dude... Israel has the solution... their peace proposal is called "BOMBING AND KILLING FOR PEACE"

This just goes to show that pictures and videos can be dug up to show whatever you want... it makes no difference... the underlying root cause of the problem is the same... and that is Israel's unjustified actions from the start of their displacing the Palestinian population and stealing the land to create their own Jewish state.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »
^^Do you know that a lot of Palestinians kill themselves/their children and act like Israelis did it, then send out pics to media outlets? Or the ones who purposely run out provoking the Israeli soldiers to shoot them so that they can die to set an example...Not saying that's the case, but people have been dying on both sides. Does it justify the video I posted though? Like I said before, your logic sucks. "Things are bad, so lets make them worse!" I'm not even talking about the conflict anymore, just the mindset you have...If you have something to say about the video, say it. If you're just gunna try to justify it like you did in the other thread, then what's the point? You can start your own thread for the pics you posted, I'm sure everyone already knows that both sides have taken hits...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
^^Do you know that a lot of Palestinians kill themselves/their children and act like Israelis did it, then send out pics to media outlets? Or the ones who purposely run out provoking the Israeli soldiers to shoot them so that they can die to set an example...Not saying that's the case, but people have been dying on both sides. Does it justify the video I posted though? Like I said before, your logic sucks. "Things are bad, so lets make them worse!" I'm not even talking about the conflict anymore, just the mindset you have...If you have something to say about the video, say it. If you're just gunna try to justify it like you did in the other thread, then what's the point? You can start your own thread for the pics you posted, I'm sure everyone already knows that both sides have taken hits...

You have no room to talk about logic.

LOL @ you labeling the Palestinian mentality/actions as:  "things are bad, so let's make them worse".... you don't know shit about the history of the conflict. That's all there is to it.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 02:37:44 PM »
I say, gas the kikes again.  It's about time somebody did it.  And honestly, is there anyone who would miss the Jews besides the kikes themselves?  They're so fuckin ugly.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 02:54:49 PM »
lol that video talks about palestinian properganda, but it is filled with more properganda than Der Ewige Jude. it talks about poor israelis having to be searched when they go into places, risk their lives when they take transport etc. it is true there is a slight risk, but what about the daily risk of living in palestinian territories? they don't even have to leave their home to be in far greater risk, what about the jewish children being taught all palestinians are terrorists.

at the end of the day both sides use properganda, but anyone with an ounce of intelligence can make their own judgements to see through the smoke and mirrors. The IDF is the biggest terrorist organisation in the middle east and the palestinian militants are a consequence of continued occupation and provocation. At the end of the day Israel IS a failed state, without the billions of dollars in aid from america it could not continue its iron grip on the occupied territories, it could not blunder itself into war with lebonan and the whole world would be a much safer place, this is some big ego shit - jews could have their crappy country and accept its internationally recognised boarders, give the palestinians hope and a chance to prosper with that the hate will fade away. currently they have nothing which means they have nothing to lose so the fire will just keep getting hotter...............

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »
Seems like a good chunk of this section is biased and only see things from one point of view...It's funny how all these threads always turn into how whack the Jews are and how they've somehow forced the Arabs into these circumstances.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »
It's funny how all these threads always turn into how whack the Jews are and how they've somehow forced the Arabs into these circumstances.

Speaking for myself, I didn't make one negative comment about Jews.

Yes, "they" (Zionists) have forced them into these circumstances.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
Yes, "they" (Zionists) have forced them into these circumstances.

This is the problem...If they didn't think like you, maybe they'd find better ways to resolve the problem instead of brainwashing children into thinking the wrong things. It's a cycle thats being pushed from both sides, I just think it's sad that you can't see that... Do Israelis force some Palestinians to suffer? Yes. Do they force them to turn the situations even worse by doing pathetic shit like this? Of course not, that's ridiculous...They're not retarded children, they can be held accountable for their own actions you know. Just like I don't hold the little Arab kids accountable for what's being done, I don't hold the Israelis accountable either. ITS THE PEOPLE BEHIND THESE BRAINWASHINGS THAT ARE ACCOUNTABLE! This thread is about how Palestinians REACT, not about what causes those reactions. Like I said, I'm sure most people already know the basics of the conflict, but you should also know that evil doesn't only come from one angle...Which evil are we discussing in this thread? There's really nothing that I wanna debate in here, that's all. I don't think anything needs to be argued, I just think differently than you do. You think these Arabs were forced to do these things, and I think they themselves should be held accountable for their own actions. No need to go on about the wars and the creation of Israel and so forth...Fuck, I probably just ethered myself again, huh? ::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
Why is this issue so complicated? Seriously though why can't Jews and Palestinians split the land with Palestinians not getting the shit land they have now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »
Why is this issue so complicated? Seriously though why can't Jews and Palestinians split the land with Palestinians not getting the shit land they have now?

Would California split the land with Mexico if they started coming here and bombing themselves? I dunno, but I'm glad that Mexicans are at least more rational than that...

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »

Would California split the land with Mexico if they started coming here and bombing themselves? I dunno, but I'm glad that Mexicans are at least more rational than that...

Kuz they took the Mexican's land like 150 years ago. This shit is still recent.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »

The fact that you make that comparison only portrays your ignorance by showing that you have no knowledge about the conflict at all.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 08:56:42 PM »

The fact that you make that comparison only portrays your ignorance by showing that you have no knowledge about the conflict at all.

I didn't say it was the same situation, but shit like this has happened throughout history, and Israelis were actually GIVEN the land by its rightful owners. White people killed way more people and used more brutality against the Native Americans right off the bat when taking this land, and nobody even officially handed it over to them...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 09:00:12 PM »

I didn't say it was the same situation, but shit like this has happened throughout history, and Israelis were actually GIVEN the land by its rightful owners. White people killed way more people and used more brutality against the Native Americans right off the bat when taking this land, and nobody even officially handed it over to them...

LMFAO... holy shit... "Israelis were actually GIVEN the land by its rightful owners".... LOLLLL... I'm really eager to hear who these rightful owners were

Classic

LOL @ this fudgepacker