Author Topic: Peace is coming soon ya'll! Palestinians have the solution...  (Read 2151 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Peace is coming soon ya'll! Palestinians have the solution...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »
Why is this issue so complicated? Seriously though why can't Jews and Palestinians split the land with Palestinians not getting the shit land they have now?

Would California split the land with Mexico if they started coming here and bombing themselves? I dunno, but I'm glad that Mexicans are at least more rational than that...

The fact that you make that comparison only portrays your ignorance by showing that you have no knowledge about the conflict at all.

I didn't say it was the same situation, but shit like this has happened throughout history, and Israelis were actually GIVEN the land by its rightful owners. White people killed way more people and used more brutality against the Native Americans right off the bat when taking this land, and nobody even officially handed it over to them...

LMFAO... holy shit... "Israelis were actually GIVEN the land by its rightful owners".... LOLLLL... I'm really eager to hear who these rightful owners were

Classic

The British gave the land to the Jews, I dunno what's so classic about that...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 09:28:31 PM »
I'm sorry to inform you, but due to your lack of knowledge and your need to oversimplify complex matters, you unfortunately got that answer wrong. Try again.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 09:31:33 PM by J @ M @ L »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 09:48:41 PM »
That's what I've learned...If it's wrong, then it's wrong, but I was definitely under the impression that it was a FACT that the Brits handed the land over to the Jews. I don't major in politics and I don't study this shit like you do, because a good portion of it is bullshit anyways...I used to care, but I really don't anymore. It wont help my life and it doesn't entertain me...  I now only comment on what I see. So tell me, since you know better, is this just a false belief amongst people?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »
That's what I've learned...If it's wrong, then it's wrong, but I was definitely under the impression that it was a FACT that the Brits handed the land over to the Jews. I don't major in politics and I don't study this shit like you do, because a good portion of it is bullshit anyways...I used to care, but I really don't anymore. It wont help my life and it doesn't entertain me...  I now only comment on what I see. So tell me, since you know better, is this just a false belief amongst people?

At least you admit that you lack the knowledge to argue, so spare us the time, and stop trying.

But anyways, I personally don't know anyone that holds that belief... you would have to be very misinformed to actually think that it was just a case of the Brits handing land over to Israel.

Well that's the end of that. Peace.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »

At least you admit that you lack the knowledge to argue, so spare us the time, and stop trying.

But anyways, I personally don't know anyone that holds that belief... you would have to be very misinformed to actually think that it was just a case of the Brits handing land over to Israel.

Well that's the end of that. Peace.

I only debate what I know and what I see...It's always been like that. You're the one tryna twist it into me being a dumbass because I don't care about politics as much as you do. You've never heard about the British having rights to the land and giving it to the Jews? Damn, that's pretty shocking. Do some searches, that's a common belief. This "rumor" musta stemmed from something...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 11:21:48 PM »
I know what you're referring to. But again, you're ignoring the facts on the ground, and oversimplifying things, which has led you to reach that conclusion. It's not a rumor... just misinformation. To "simplify" it, the Jews were fighting the British in Palestine prior to 1948... to the point that the British just left... so no, the British didn't "give" the land to anyone. The establishment of Israel came as a result of Zionist forces fighting the indigenous Arab Palestinian population. This included massacres (ex: Deir Yassin... do some searches)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »
So the British didn't have any rights to the land?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 11:42:54 PM »

Mandate system post World War I. Do a search. Read.
It was under British control. But Israel wasn't established in 1948 as a result of the British giving them the land for a country.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 11:47:45 PM »

It was under British control. But Israel wasn't established in 1948 as a result of the British giving them the land for a country.

I don't wanna read into it, because it doesn't interest, benefit, or entertain me...Not anymore at least. That's why I'm asking you, cuz I remember learning different. I believe it was even in my high school history textbook, but I can barely remember that far back.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 03:30:47 AM »
Seems like a good chunk of this section is biased and only see things from one point of view...It's funny how all these threads always turn into how whack the Jews are and how they've somehow forced the Arabs into these circumstances.

come on its not biuased to think israel have caused this situation, i came to that conclusion by listening to the arguments from both sides - this is called judgement. if i were biased i wouldn't even listen to the israeli point of view, i listenned a whole lot chump I probably listenned more than you, I've been to auchwitz, I watch the news about the isaelis having to use their bomb shelters, I watch the rabbis video i geezy posted, I watch documentaries which cover both sides. so don't talk to me about being biased.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 03:40:48 AM »
we had a 20 year year mandate after we took it from the germans, its hardly what u call owning the land, during the time of british control which tried to keep the arabs and the jews seperate, Britain was concerned about the number of jews trying to enter palestine because of the increased tensions it was creating so we turned a number of boats away which were carrying jews to palestine.When our mandate expired we didn't have the appetitie to stay so we just upped n left(we had had enough of fighting of the ww2, much of which we were fighting on our own, america didn't join in until half way through) fighting broke out between both sides and the UN decided on the particition plan after alot of arm twisting from the USA, neither side really accepted the partition and you can probably fill in the blanks from there..........

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 04:11:19 AM »

I don't wanna read into it, because it doesn't interest, benefit, or entertain me...

There's something extremely contradictory about your posts. If the issue doesn't entertain you, or interest or benefit you, then why do you bother debating it all the time?

As for you condemning the actions of these Palestinans brainwashing their children... Do you have any rational arguments for that? Because apart from culturally determined moral issues, I don't see how brainwashing is necessarily a bad thing. In fact, we might have been better off if we didn't hang on to free speech and liberty so much - if we'd all been brainwashed, that is.

I just can't rationally agree with you on this. Perhaps in a 'free world' brainwashing would be unacceptable, but living in a 'free world' is psychologically and sociologically impossible. One man's freedom ends where another man's freedom begins. And on top of that, influence is all around us. You can't stop that. Purposely brainwashing children would probably only add to their internal balance, making them live happier lives.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 12:15:15 PM »
I don't see how brainwashing is necessarily a bad thing. Purposely brainwashing children would probably only add to their internal balance, making them live happier lives.

:puke:

Da Bloodz

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 02:10:07 PM »
NOT ANYMORE ITS GONNA BE DA BLOODZ TAKEOVER

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2007, 05:15:04 AM »
I don't see how brainwashing is necessarily a bad thing. Purposely brainwashing children would probably only add to their internal balance, making them live happier lives.

That's right, pick out one line, ignore the rest of the post, ignore the explanation, ignore common sense, don't even consider the facts, and blindly follow the morals your culture taught you.