Author Topic: Zimbabwe's Ruler (Mugabe) Getting Away With Crazy Shit  (Read 656 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Zimbabwe's Ruler (Mugabe) Getting Away With Crazy Shit
« on: March 14, 2007, 04:28:36 PM »
Read here for the latest shit

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6449691.stm

i was talking with a woman at work today, whos actually from zimbabwe, she was telling me how her parents who are in their 60's had retired, had a nice house, and we're setup for the rest of their life with a property buying company

then one day mugabe decides all their money was launder'd, freezes their banks accounts, takes their home, shuts down their business, and kicks them out of the country

they are now stacking shelves in ASDA(wallmart for americans) just to pay the bills which they struggle to do

these people were white

i also had a friend at school who came over from zimbabwe, although i never spoke about it to him i heard that his father was a white farmer who was one of those kicked out as well

how does this guy get away with this shit for so long?, the woman i spoke to at work told me because theres no oil there, so no ones insterested in overthrowing him

and in that article they say US and other countries are "thinking about" imposing sanctions, its rediculous

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Zimbabwe's Ruler (Mugabe) Getting Away With Crazy Shit
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
zimbabwe is failed state as has been screaming out for intivention for years, with all the wars blair has taken us into I don't know why he is scared of taking out this evil regime. africa would tolerate it if they could see we weren't trying to resurect rhodesia.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 06:30:10 PM »
he can get away with it cause no one is gonna step in, everyones too busy trying to kill someone else
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 12:30:45 PM »
like your friend said: there's no oil there, so the "land of the free" has no reason to liberate them, like in iraq

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
Welcome to Africa. The same thing happened to my Grandparents. When the war started they had my grandpa's business taken from him and they were kicked out. They had a stack of money saved in other countries, so they are still living comfortably.

Zimbabwe is failed state as has been screaming out for intivention for years, with all the wars Blair has taken us into I don't know why he is scared of taking out this evil regime.
There is no reason for England to attack Zimbabwe. They strike oil tomorrow and I guarantee Bush will mention the country in every one of his speeches.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »
Welcome to Africa. The same thing happened to my Grandparents. When the war started they had my grandpa's business taken from him and they were kicked out. They had a stack of money saved in other countries, so they are still living comfortably.

Zimbabwe is failed state as has been screaming out for intivention for years, with all the wars Blair has taken us into I don't know why he is scared of taking out this evil regime.
There is no reason for England to attack Zimbabwe. They strike oil tomorrow and I guarantee Bush will mention the country in every one of his speeches.
considering it was our colony up until 25 years ago I think we have an obligation to these people to step in, white rule was immoral but mugabe is far worse he has ruined what was once africa's most successful country, its currency even traded at 1:1 ratio to the pound, to put in perspective of how bad things have got last year they chopped 3 zeros of their currency to limit the amount of notes needed for each transaction people were taking shopping bags full of cash to buy relatively small purchases, the country used have an excellant farming industry now they can't even grow enough to feed themselves. They used to have one of lowest AIDS rates in africa, now its one of the highest, in contrast they also had a first class education system and thats all gone to pieces too. This country has lowest life expectancy in the world and the fastest shrinking economy. When Zimbabwe became fully independent they had it all, the civil war was over and they had africa's strongest economy, but one man and his ego has deverstated everything and he is selling his country off cheap to the chinese and attacking a peaceful opposition in a desperate attempt cling on for power.

I don't think we can stand on the fence any more, mugabe rule is doomed but the longer we wait the worse it gets, now is the time to act and I doubt there would be any resistance they can't afford to pay their army or anyone else for that matter we'd probably wouldn't have to fire a shot.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »
I can picture it now, a military build up on the boarder,send in the SAS to surround mugabe and force him into excile, call an election in the country within 45 days and provide security for the elections, then leave.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
Unfortunately zimbabwe is in a bad state, because of mugabe, but like b4 mentioned the west will get nuffin out of it if they go in (i.e. oil) so they wont step in!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 08:34:03 PM »
i took a flight on air zimbabwe once, the plane looked more like a bus and you could read blue bird on it.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 06:48:23 AM »
i been to zimbabwe before, when you goto the markets n shit they wanna trade your clothes for their wooden carvings n shit n that was before the had problems with inflation. Its a real shame whats going on because it is a beautiful country.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 10:17:56 PM »

these people were white

Hahahaha! Way to go Africa, get your money back!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 04:05:09 AM »

these people were white

Hahahaha! Way to go Africa, get your money back!
not all whities are out of zimbabwe, you know the princes girlfriend is from zimbabwe her dad is friends with mugabe into some dodgy stuff and is about the only white farmer who hasn't had his farm removed. There are also still many who have stuck around despite what has gone on, they're pretty hardcore if you ask me.