Author Topic: I Geezy...  (Read 218 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I Geezy...
« on: March 14, 2007, 05:25:17 PM »
Judging from your more recent posts, it seems like your views on certain things have changed a bit... just wondering what specifically has changed in your mind, and how/why?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: I Geezy...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »
He realized the truth

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 08:47:40 AM »
Yeah there is no doubt that there have been some profound changes in how I view things. I think an even better question would be why it took so long for me to reach the level of understanding of a 10 year old (It's a good question because I'm not entirely sure how I would answer it). I think you remember having said to me I should read more on the issue. I did.These days I'm a devout fan of people like Noam Chomsky (It's true what they say about this guy he really is genius) and Yisrael Shahak. Of course this didn't happen right away.First I've gone through some changes in my private life that helped me gain some perspective. I have become aware of how many things I took for granted were actually figments of someone else's imagination. I've learned how deceitful Nationalist indoctrination was used to replace my natural sense of morality. I was at first kinda pissed at you guys for being so aggressive back when we had our 6 pages debates. These days I'm having similar debates with friends and family members (And I can tell you they are often pissed at me almost as much). I have adapted a great deal of that Anarcho-syndicalist thought Chomsky has been promoting over the years. The more I read into it the more I like it. I am these days much more equipped with critical thought that allowes me to extricate myself from systems of thought control and idelogical subordination. I have to admit it's a never-ending effort.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 12:09:23 PM »
Yeah there is no doubt that there have been some profound changes in how I view things. I think an even better question would be why it took so long for me to reach the level of understanding of a 10 year old (It's a good question because I'm not entirely sure how I would answer it). I think you remember having said to me I should read more on the issue. I did.These days I'm a devout fan of people like Noam Chomsky (It's true what they say about this guy he really is genius) and Yisrael Shahak. Of course this didn't happen right away.First I've gone through some changes in my private life that helped me gain some perspective. I have become aware of how many things I took for granted were actually figments of someone else's imagination. I've learned how deceitful Nationalist indoctrination was used to replace my natural sense of morality. I was at first kinda pissed at you guys for being so aggressive back when we had our 6 pages debates. These days I'm having similar debates with friends and family members (And I can tell you they are often pissed at me almost as much). I have adapted a great deal of that Anarcho-syndicalist thought Chomsky has been promoting over the years. The more I read into it the more I like it. I am these days much more equipped with critical thought that allowes me to extricate myself from systems of thought control and idelogical subordination. I have to admit it's a never-ending effort.

Question...

Was that *Z* girl an influence on your current views? Honestly.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 12:37:26 PM »

I agree... Chomsky is the shit... and I'm personally not a big fan of nationalism myself... I think it's just a way for people to take what they want from history and leave out what they want in order to create some kind of common identity with a common goal, and lay claim to a piece of land to which this "group" has historical ties. I hadn't really thought about it until a couple years ago, but I realized that these thoughts/ideals led to the creation of nation-states only after the Enlightenment and the increased competition between Europeans... and now you have people getting fucked left and right. But anyways, good for you bro.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 01:25:03 PM »
To be honest, she did have an influence. Just picture this, you fall in love with someone and all of a sudden it's everyone's business. Because you're supposed to bear in mind Israel's Jewish demographic interest, your Jewish heritage and other things when choosing the person you wanna be with. Suddenly it's immoral for you to be with people who belong to a different group of people other than the one you were born into, YOUR OWN feelings become irrelevant in choosing who you wanna be with .This is a direct infringement upon your most basic right to choose who you want to be with. If that isn't an eye opener I don't know what is. This truly underscored those hidden premises of Nationalism I took for granted before.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 01:26:11 PM »
Got ya...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 02:03:39 PM »
I think it's just a way for people to take what they want from history and leave out what they want in order to create some kind of common identity with a common goal, and lay claim to a piece of land to which this "group" has historical ties.

lol...I'm kinda reminded of that time I was advocating Jewish genetic continuity when we were talking about the Khazars.