Author Topic: Computer Help! Please.  (Read 71 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Computer Help! Please.
« on: March 14, 2007, 08:06:59 PM »
For some reason my Home & End buttons on the keyboard don't work. Ive tried a different keyboard and its the same thing. Im just wondering if maybe its an option in the computer that i have maybe disable by accident or something. Any help will be appriciated! thanx!

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re: Computer Help! Please.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 08:56:53 PM »
For some reason my Home & End buttons on the keyboard don't work. Ive tried a different keyboard and its the same thing. Im just wondering if maybe its an option in the computer that i have maybe disable by accident or something. Any help will be appriciated! thanx!

pc or mac?
it is possible you/someone screwed up the keybindings in whatever OS you have. try google for some answers.
I don't think I've used the home or end button in about 5 years or so, is it really that bad having them not working? How often do you use them?
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Computer Help! Please.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 12:22:50 AM »

pc or mac?
it is possible you/someone screwed up the keybindings in whatever OS you have. try google for some answers.
I don't think I've used the home or end button in about 5 years or so, is it really that bad having them not working? How often do you use them?
PC, XP Home. i dont use it. my dad does and hes very very annoying when something he uses on the comp doesnt work. so thats y i want this to be fixed asap. i think he uses them for web pages.