Author Topic: 4000 posts in 6 years  (Read 640 times)

Sparegeez

Re: 4000 posts in 6 years
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 07:35:31 PM »
Top 5 poster of all time, easily...

Props. 8)

NIK anybody that loves you is in that list...

He's been the homie on this board since before you were born, shut your mouth son...

Ey NIK should I attend SFSU or get high almost everyday and get my gf in trouble like other "successful" people?

Neither...There are way more efficient ways to make cheese than to go within the typical system. Not for people like you, but my kind is already on top of that...I'll have 2 or 3 places under my name once you're in your sophomore year in college. If your dumbass even makes it that far...

We all don't have rich lawyer bank kufi wearing daddies like you. Some people actually gotta work for their things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 07:46:42 PM »

Props. 8)

He's been the homie on this board since before you were born, shut your mouth son...

Ey NIK should I attend SFSU or get high almost everyday and get my gf in trouble like other "successful" people?

Neither...There are way more efficient ways to make cheese than to go within the typical system. Not for people like you, but my kind is already on top of that...I'll have 2 or 3 places under my name once you're in your sophomore year in college. If your dumbass even makes it that far...

We all don't have rich lawyer bank kufi wearing daddies like you. Some people actually gotta work for their things.

Dunno where you get your shit, but I do work for my shit, kid. I finally figured out what you'd be good for though...You can be one of those bitches who makes up shit about people and sells it to tabloids. Easy money. I know your kind doesn't like to work hard...

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 07:49:24 PM »

Props. 8)

Dunno where you get your shit, but I do work for my shit, kid. I finally figured out what you'd be good for though...You can be one of those bitches who makes up shit about people and sells it to tabloids. Easy money. I know your kind doesn't like to work hard...

I would but your Jewish cousins would sew me. We all know how much your kind likes to steal cough*Palestine* cough

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 07:51:08 PM »

Props. 8)

I would but your Jewish cousins would sew me. We all know how much your kind likes to steal cough*Palestine* cough

They would "sew" you? Yea, you're definitely making it!

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 07:52:47 PM »

Props. 8)

They would "sew" you? Yea, you're definitely making it!

I misspelled a word. You sure caught me Jewy!

herpes

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
i jus bust your balls about not knowin ur rap music.... you're cool tho cuz ur strange and i like people that arent all there in the head.

T-Dub

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »
props, I like the discussions that you spark.  keep doing you

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 01:34:17 AM »
i jus bust your balls about not knowin ur rap music.... you're cool tho cuz ur strange and i like people that arent all there in the head.

In my defense, not in an attack to you, but it's not that I don't know rap music it's that I haven't listened to it all, just haven't had the money to. I know Public enemy is classic shit and the ground they broke etc. but I don't even have everything Quik's done yet and I'm a big west coast head, I know who they are and I respect their place and certainly hope to pick up something at some point but I don't wanna burn their stuff cause I know I'd like the classic shit so much i'd want the art, just like the chronic and doggystyle you know? Boy that was a rant. Sorry. Anyway, this ain't me not be all the way there in the head.

Thanks you guys, i didn't expect that much love. +1 to all yall. Even FriscoGeeze.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 01:41:55 AM »
wow dude I can't believe you said that stuff about the jews. do you realize what's been done to them? furthermore:

Bob Dylan
Woody Allen
Allen Ginsberg
Lewis Black
Jerry Seinfeld
Jerry Stiller
Ben Stiller
Jon Stewart
Henry Winkler
Matt Stone
Albert Einstein
Sigmund Freud
Jesus Christ
Jack Black
Rob Schneider
Jeff Goldblum
James Caan
Kevin McDonald

dude Jews are the shit if you're into anything worth being into.

and you know what? the top 5 posters on dubcc probably do have love for NIK because only OG's (most of the dopest cats contribution wise have been on for a long ass time, Trauma, Overseer, Jakedogg, Doggystylin, jrome, Jome, Nima,Rud, M Dogg, Infinite59....mad cats there were so many dope heads and now that I know pretty much everyone's aliases I see it's still basically the same people that keep this shit together and people that go around spouting negativity needlessly all the time that fuck it up)were around when he was discussing music all the time before the sports part of the forum became it's own sub culture.

seriously, it's so ridiculously ironic that so much racism happens in a hip hop forum. racist hip hop fans to me, haven't learned shit from hip hop which I think is kind of a shame.

not dissing you dude, just saying
a)it's ironic
b)there's no need for negativity. Not because I'm a peace loving hippie but for the purpose of expedient discussion in each sub board.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 09:41:42 AM »
NOW all in thread have been +1'd

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2007, 09:47:14 AM »
Props - your input can make a thread worth reading 8)

but I don't even have everything Quik's done yet and I'm a big west coast head

You need to sort this out - get that Quik shit!!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2007, 09:50:07 AM »
Props - your input can make a thread worth reading 8)

but I don't even have everything Quik's done yet and I'm a big west coast head

You need to sort this out - get that Quik shit!!!

yeah Quik is the man, my copy of safe and sound is literally trapped within the confines of my stereo system, it fell behind the disc changer so now it's just rattling behind that shit in the box. it's kinda creepy now that I think about it, but yeah I'ma get safe and sound first.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2007, 10:24:33 AM »
props

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2007, 10:33:21 AM »
Props. You're a little strange and ask a lot of questions, but you don't start shit and appreciate real music so I guess I can take the good with the bad. ;D

I'll take it. +1

strange though? That's a curious adjective.

-T

I suppose unique might have been a better choice of wordage, but all in all, your input here is more intelligent than most.

Yeah,you're kind of unique/strange but as Low Key said your input is more intelligent than most.
Anybody noticed that dude has made almost 2000 posts the last couple of months,crazy. Props dude.
So Tanji did you like the Dangerous Crew and The Mac Mall album?

more like 3000 between oct/nov and now. i was sitting on 1111 posts for about 5 years LOL

I'm putting the DC and MM album on an MP3 disc compilation, haven't burned it yet. watiing till I have ten cds to burn at once. my car has an mp3 player so when I make mp3 discs like that it's like I have my own radio station. it especially felt like that with the wballz mixtapes LOL

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2007, 10:40:23 AM »

In my defense, not in an attack to you, but it's not that I don't know rap music it's that I haven't listened to it all, just haven't had the money to. I know Public enemy is classic shit and the ground they broke etc.

-T

you need to go back in Hip Hop history. check out some classic Hip Hop documentary's and movie's like Style Wars,Wild Style,Beat Street and the corny Breakin'(about LA). A book should get is Ego Trips; Rap lists,good for research.
Start with this,the music you missed you can catch up with later.

it's actually quite the opposite. Knowing who the classic dudes are didn't help me recognize chuck d's voice on the ten crack commandments which is what provoked Fits to diss me in the first place. I know the history, I've read textbooks on hip hop, I know when PE came out, their historical context, political impact etc. it all comes down to the fact that i don't own their records/ don't want to burn them so I haven't heard it all.

-T

westcoastavengers.com