Author Topic: Woman Grows Nipple on her Foot! (PIX INCLUDED)  (Read 192 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Woman Grows Nipple on her Foot! (PIX INCLUDED)
« on: March 15, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »
http://dermatology.cdlib.org/124/cas...mma/conde.html

Pseudomamma on the foot: An unusual presentation of supernumerary breast tissue
Délio Marques Conde MD, PhD1, Eiji Kashimoto MD1, Renato Zocchio Torresan MD, PhD1, Marcelo Alvarenga MD, PhD2
Dermatology Online Journal: 12 (4): 7
1. Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Hospital Estadual Sumaré, Universidade Estadual de Campinas. condedelio@uol.com.br
2. Department of Pathology, Universidade Estadual de Campinas

Abstract

A 22-year-old woman sought medical care for a lesion in the plantar region of her left foot, a well-formed nipple surrounded by areola and hair. Microscopic examination of the dermis showed hair follicles, eccrine glands, and sebaceous glands. Fat tissue was noted at the base of the lesion. Clinical and histopathologic findings were consistent with the diagnosis of supernumerary breast tissue, also known as pseudomamma. To our knowledge, this is the first report of supernumerary breast tissue on the foot.

Clinical synopsis

A 22-year-old woman sought medical care due to a lesion in the plantar region of her left foot present since birth. She had no complaints of pain, pruritus, or alterations in volume or color. During her pregnancy or postpartum period, there had been no change in the lesion. Family history for similar conditions was negative.

The woman had the following gynecological and obstetric history: menarche and thelarche beginning at the age of 12; gravida 1, para 1; birth of her first child at the age of 20.

On physical examination, the breasts were symmetrical having no nodes or retractions. In the plantar region of the patient's left foot, there was a well-formed nipple was surrounded by areola and hair on the surface, measuring 4.0 cm in diameter, with no palpable nodes (Figs. 1 and 2). The remaining physical examination was normal, including the mammary line. Results of the following laboratory tests were normal: complete blood count, fasting serum glucose level, urine exam, electrolytes, serum urea and creatinine. No alterations were found during ultrasound of the lesion and urinary tract.

Figure 1. Pseudomamma on the plantar region of the left foot in a 22 year-old woman.
Figure 2. Close-up of supernumerary nipple surrounded by an obvious areola on the plantar region of the left foot (pseudomamma). Hair is observed on the surface.

The patient underwent an incisional biopsy of the lesion. Histologic findings were squamous epithelium with hyperkeratosis, epithelial hyperplasia without atypia, epithelial cytoplasmic vacuolation, and hyperpigmentation of the epidermal basal membrane. In the dermis there were hair follicles, eccrine glands, and sebaceous glands. Fibrosis and fat tissue were noted at the base of the lesion. No glandular tissue was identified.

yo dont ask me how cause i dont know why thres a nipple on her foot...

wow

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re: Woman Grows Nipple on her Foot! (PIX INCLUDED)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »
someone already posted this
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Da Bloodz

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 04:28:16 PM »
GROSS MUTHAFUCKA

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 12:27:34 AM »
The original poster at least had the decency to NOT have the pics in SUPER HIGH DEFINITION fly out at us.   I think I even heard the nipple hairs rustling in the wind.  Is she gonna pierce that bitch?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 12:56:31 AM »
that bitch has a big ass foot

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 05:27:01 AM »
she needs to shave her legs!!

im cool with the nip

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 05:34:31 AM »
she needs to shave her legs!!

im cool with the nip

LMAO
NO MORE WAR