Author Topic: "I'll Bury Ya" - Tha Dogg Pound - Off "Dogg Chit" - GANGSTA!!!  (Read 773 times)

Al Bundy

Re: "I'll Bury Ya" - Tha Dogg Pound - Off "Dogg Chit" - GANGSTA!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2007, 10:40:53 AM »
ain't gunna listen to it but it sounds like this album is bangin

exactly. I've only heard 'vibe wit a pimp' and '1 n 1 out' and I am excited.
 I really just hope that
a)the record doesn't end on a ho song
b)if it does, the song is on the level of mac dre's 'miss you' dr.dre's 'bitches ain't shit'

-T

i want the original tracklist.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 10:41:30 AM »
ain't gunna listen to it but it sounds like this album is bangin

exactly. I've only heard 'vibe wit a pimp' and '1 n 1 out' and I am excited.
 I really just hope that
a)the record doesn't end on a ho song
b)if it does, the song is on the level of mac dre's 'miss you' dr.dre's 'bitches ain't shit'

-T

i want the original tracklist.

of course man, me too

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 10:53:48 AM »
old tracklist definately looks better, but then there is a possibility that "Pull Ya Drawz Down" is a powerhouse song and that the song featuring Jayo,Dresta,Lynch,BG were lackluster/just not worth it. Im just trusting the artist in the end to deliver a quality product, because every track so far has been consistent, I trust their judgement because they can see behind the scenes, 360.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »
old tracklist definately looks better, but then there is a possibility that "Pull Ya Drawz Down" is a powerhouse song and that the song featuring Jayo,Dresta,Lynch,BG were lackluster/just not worth it. Im just trusting the artist in the end to deliver a quality product, because every track so far has been consistent, I trust their judgement because they can see behind the scenes, 360.

if pull ya drawz down is bitches ain't shit/miss you level, I will not complain. given that it's  snoop feature I can see how they wanna end it with the homey like that.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 11:21:03 AM »
haha its funny though, ive never heard bitches aint shit, only the major tracks and from Chronic mainly :( so i'll substitute "Aint No Fun" for Bitches Aint Shit/Miss You if they are equal enough in your eyes.

In the recent Kurupt/Gail Gotti interview he mentions he has Jayo, Dresta, etc on the album BUT that interview could have been recorded/held way before the tracklist modification came out and is just not being released. anyways, i aint got too much longer to wait, this album is shaping up to be what C.I.A and DillGotti2 should have been consistency wise.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 11:25:28 AM »
haha its funny though, ive never heard bitches aint shit, only the major tracks and from Chronic mainly :( so i'll substitute "Aint No Fun" for Bitches Aint Shit/Miss You if they are equal enough in your eyes.

In the recent Kurupt/Gail Gotti interview he mentions he has Jayo, Dresta, etc on the album BUT that interview could have been recorded/held way before the tracklist modification came out and is just not being released. anyways, i aint got too much longer to wait, this album is shaping up to be what C.I.A and DillGotti2 should have been consistency wise.

yeah kurupt don't know shit about nothin'. he just goes into the booth collects a check and does it all over again. he's just too gangsta to give a fuck about art/catloging/accuracy etc. He calls songs by the wrong names all the time. actually, he seems to now know the proper titles of alot of songs if you look at his interviews. i doubt he even knows whats been released and what hasn't in regards to msot of his catalog. go to the HU spot and tell your story. you gotta hear bitches ain't shit man. it's daz, kurupt, snoop, dre and Jewell. ironically the last verse on the chronic is a chick rapping.

-T

how have you not heard the chronic? what are you missing from it? you in a foreign country?

westcoastavengers.com

MR_JV

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »
cant wait to cop dogg chit!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 12:09:16 PM »
haha nah, dallas texas (remember that time I defended the d.o.c as a southern artist? :p) i've heard a lot of it, but i've never listened to it all the way through front to back, DJ Screw has it all screwed and chopped so i'll check that out, then check the original. in that sequence yes, because i am a crazy screwhead.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »
chopped and screwed is dope when done in the right hands like michael watts or rip dj screw

Bomb-A®

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 12:45:26 PM »
wow kurupt caught me off guard with this....love the track....could do without the excessive gunshot sounds on the hook tho

peace

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 02:13:06 PM »
Nothing Special for me!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 02:15:06 PM »
Fuck it I dont wanna listen to any of this album yet. I'ma wait til it leaks.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »
haha nah, dallas texas (remember that time I defended the d.o.c as a southern artist? :p) i've heard a lot of it, but i've never listened to it all the way through front to back, DJ Screw has it all screwed and chopped so i'll check that out, then check the original. in that sequence yes, because i am a crazy screwhead.

that was a dope post. how can you know so much about doc/dre and not have heard the chronic? yo, could you hook up that chopped/screwed the chronic? the only chopped screwed song I ever liked was Six-two's 'weed and snortin' produced by dre.

well let us know if you need the tracks to the chronic.

-T

westcoastavengers.com