Author Topic: To Trauma....  (Read 105 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To Trauma....
« on: June 08, 2002, 11:29:18 AM »
Firstly thanks for the Butterflies remix....

Anyway need your opinon. I'm making a michael Jackson CD and i wanna know if theres any other good tracks i should add to my CD..

Im only adding stuff which is unreleased or what i don't have. (i have all solo albums remastered versions, the only thing i don't have is blood is on the dancefloor).

Anyway this is what i have so far...

Call On Me
Can't Get Outta The Rain (This im not gonna include)
Dance And Shout
Butterflies (Remix)
Ghost of Jealousy
History (Remix)
Is It Scary
Mind Is The Magic
Morphine
On The Line [Unreleased]
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Superfly Sister
Why (ft 3T)
Shout (Unreleased)
Say Say Say

Do u know of any other good MJ tracks which i should add which i either on other ppls albums, unreleased or rare. (or even any remixes)

Oh and any new MJ news?

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: To Trauma....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 01:06:16 PM »
Put Rockwell's "Somebody's watchin me" on there, LOL.  That's a great song.  Also, I just found this song by Quincy Jones in 1982 called "The Dude" and Michael Jackson sang all the backup vocals, it's pretty funky, lol, if you like that old stuff.

Yeah, there's news, he hired jonny cochran to help investigate the industries mistreatment of artists, because of what sony 'did' to him.  So, he's walkin' from sony, and trying to sign a new contract with another label as we speak ,probably universal.  that's pretty sad, after 25 years with Epic/Sony.  There's gonna be a bunch of music 'summits' comin' up pretty soon, with mike speakin' at them, they're trying to get  better compensation and control for the artists instead of the record labels.  Mike's mad that they didn't promote his album better, and basically, they make every artist pay for all their supplies, etc.  So, like Cochran said, If you were Ken Griffey, they wouldn't make you pay for all your baseballs, and the baseball bats, and pay to rent the stadium, and pay for the power for the lights;.... but that's what they make musicians do.  Like for instance, you sign to a label, and they give you (mike) like a 5 million dollar advance.  Then, they make you pay for the whole album, all expenses, and you have to pay all that back to them, BEFORE you make any profit.  So lots of peeps (90% of acts) end up owing the record company money (Look at Kurupt's situation right now, he owes what, 2 mill to his previous record label?).  

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 01:07:37 PM »
Oh, and when Mike and Paul did Say Say Say, they also recorded "The Man" that was on one of Paul's albums.  Might wanna hunt that one up.  There was also a song called "Why?" on 3t's album, that Mike wrote and sang backup on.  (they're tito's sons).  

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2002, 02:18:49 AM »
Oh, and when Mike and Paul did Say Say Say, they also recorded "The Man" that was on one of Paul's albums.  Might wanna hunt that one up.  There was also a song called "Why?" on 3t's album, that Mike wrote and sang backup on.  (they're tito's sons).  

Just found "The Man" good track im definetly gonna add that to my CD. As for "Why" ft 3T that was on my list above so i have that. I heard that originaly "Why" was going to be on HIStory but 3T wanted it for there album and mike said yeh.

Oh and i have "Somebody's watchin me" but mike only does the chorus (which is very good) but the other guy i don't really like.

Oh and thanks for the news....

:)