Author Topic: Muslim Working At Target Refuse To Sell Pork  (Read 452 times)

Chief

Re: Muslim Working At Target Refuse To Sell Pork
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 03:17:29 AM »
Nice article.. it's good to see these Muslims making effort to change the business structure so that it better accomodates Muslims.  If they just "go along to get along" then nothing will get changed.  But it sounds like they are are really making some sacrifices, the same thing happened with Somali taxing drivers in Minnesota in regards to customers having alcoholic beverages.  So the taxi companies started putting signs on the cab to indicate it was a dry cab. 

Also, it would be unfair for me to not also give credit to any businesses that have helped accomodate Muslims.  They deserve alot of credit for this, and I truly appreciate them for that.

what you forget is America is not a muslim nation.

i would have fired the lil bitches strait up.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 06:06:23 AM »
jml is looking at this right now wishing he could diss a man twice in one hour

jml is actually looking at this right now wondering why you can't get him off your mind.. and why you're such a little punk rock beezie obsessed with some internet karma bullshit... square bear
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 08:44:48 AM »
This pisses me off. Im so tired of smelly foreigners coming into Amercia and trying to change what we do to suit them. Im getting realy realy tired of it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »
I guess it's just how extreme are the workers. Talking to two Muslims today, they wanted to work at Subway. I mentioned the whole Pork thing, and touching ham sandwiches. One basically changed their mind, the other was like, fuck it, I got gloves...lol. So it's like anything else, how deep are you in the religion.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »
fuck it, I got gloves

I e-admire this man