Author Topic: If Aftermath/Interscope doesn't give 50 Cent his 100 million dollar renewal..  (Read 1484 times)

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
Do you think they will bring back Game to the Aftermath if he is still 'workable' at that time?

50 wants a 100 million dollar contract renewal after he drops 2 more albums. He said he is releasing "Before I Self Destruct" then another album in Feb 2008 to satisfy his contract.

If Jimmy Iovine doesn't think 50 is worth that 100 million deal and 50 leaves with G-Unit, there wouldn't be a conflict..

What do you all think?

Convinced

• Lil Geezy
i think all 50 has left in him is 2 albums, honestly hes already pretty much fallen off in the eyes of alot of people. If these next two albums dont sale 4 or 5 million records than he aint getting the money.
The Myspace Page:

http://www.mypace.com/convincedmusic

The Booking & Contact Email:

convincedmusic@gmail.com

Remix of Collie Buddz: "Come Around"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-come_around_feat-collie_buddz-mp3.html

The New Single "Get The Dough"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-get_the_dough-mp3.html

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
i think all 50 has left in him is 2 albums, honestly hes already pretty much fallen off in the eyes of alot of people. If these next two albums dont sale 4 or 5 million records than he aint getting the money.

i think interscope already hinted at 50 that he's not that hot anymore as he used to be. That's why all these rumors and talk are going on about g-unit going to get dropped and 50 won't get alot of money at renewal. i think before i self destruct will be a good indication of what his future is..

but do you think they going to bring back someone like The Game to be a featured artist? I'm sure he won't ask for 100 million and he can somewhat push records without dre's musical imput.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why the hell would they choose Game ? He had an all star production list, major guest apperances, he was promoted like crazy for 6 months being on every magazine, radio... and is 6 months after the release still strugling to go plat.

And about GUnit getting dropped that was just a rumour. Lets say if they would, that means they would have to drop 3/4 of Interscope artists, since most of them flopped like Mobb Deep and Banks or even harder. Not to mention both of those 2 projects had low budget; up and coming producers and only inhouse guests.

50 will do just fine with next LP. People shouldnt confuse GUnit with 50 Cent. Hes the biggest rap name next to Em and Jay.

BTW I think 50 was just joking when he said that.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 09:22:10 AM by Timbo the king »

StevenQBosell

hmmm, I'm a bit confused... I read somewhere on wikipeida that Mobb Deeps Gunit album went double plat... I wonder how true that is...

And if anybody from Gunit gets dropped please let it be Tony Yayo, all I dug on his last album was Gshit and I know you don't love me. Didn't he only go gold?

d-nice

And there are thousands of record labels that are going to give 50 that money elsewhere  ::). He has got it good and he knows it. He ain't going nowhere.

Convinced

• Lil Geezy

i think interscope already hinted at 50 that he's not that hot anymore as he used to be. That's why all these rumors and talk are going on about g-unit going to get dropped and 50 won't get alot of money at renewal. i think before i self destruct will be a good indication of what his future is..

but do you think they going to bring back someone like The Game to be a featured artist? I'm sure he won't ask for 100 million and he can somewhat push records without dre's musical imput.

The Game ruined his career with the whole beef with 50 cent. the documentary would of sold alot more records and would of got more support if he didnt start that whole beef... i highly doubt that The Game could sale as many records as 50.
The Myspace Page:

http://www.mypace.com/convincedmusic

The Booking & Contact Email:

convincedmusic@gmail.com

Remix of Collie Buddz: "Come Around"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-come_around_feat-collie_buddz-mp3.html

The New Single "Get The Dough"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-get_the_dough-mp3.html

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
I can't imagine why they should drop 50 and replace him with Game. Game has nothing to  offer, he can't even establish a new crew, and his sales ain't that good.
But 50 won't sell as much as he did with past releases, so he should be careful with such statements.
50 is still a star, but the big hype is over now.

floatin_above_everything

And there are thousands of record labels that are going to give 50 that money elsewhere  ::). He has got it good and he knows it. He ain't going nowhere.

That's what being a boss is all about. 50 can still sell 2 million in the Tri-State alone, and yeah, his record sales are going down, abd may drop somemore, Game would not be a good exchange for Interscope. If he struggled to go platinum this time, he will struggle to go gold next time.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

That's what being a boss is all about. 50 can still sell 2 million in the Tri-State alone, and yeah, his record sales are going down, abd may drop somemore, Game would not be a good exchange for Interscope. If he struggled to go platinum this time, he will struggle to go gold next time.
nah, it was poor singles on the part of Game

if he'd done too much, the jamie foxx song and wouldn't get far instead of one blood(too street), let's ride (is really just trying too hard, sounds awkward to a non-fan), and wouldn't get far (too little too late).

furthermore, proverbs wasn't saying are they gonna replace 50 with Game, yall always jump to the most extreme ass shit. he was just saying, do yall think they would fuck with Game once 50 left?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
First of all The Game is still signed to Interscope. And why would Game go back to Aftermath? He was pissed at Dre for picking 50 over him. Why would he go back to a label he felt betrayed him just so he can wait 3 years to release an album and give Dr. Dre a huge cut of his album sales? As for 50 Cent, he's not going to get $100 million. If Iovine believed another record label would, then maybe he'll make the offer, but no one is offering $100,000,000 contracts in this day and age. By the time 50 last album in his contract comes out, I doubt he'd push more then triple plat.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When 50 drops that club shit all the ladies feel that shit thats why his cd's sell but as far as street credebility hes lost that now Game has destroyed him he is a joke in New York but when he does his pop shit people feel it the clubs go crazy so im pretty sure jimmy ivione will re sign him with that deal. However bringing game back would be a good move because game is getting popular as hell now wouldnt get far is blowing up and he is on the charts now strong people like him better than 50cent.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
First of all The Game is still signed to Interscope. And why would Game go back to Aftermath? He was pissed at Dre for picking 50 over him. Why would he go back to a label he felt betrayed him just so he can wait 3 years to release an album and give Dr. Dre a huge cut of his album sales? As for 50 Cent, he's not going to get $100 million. If Iovine believed another record label would, then maybe he'll make the offer, but no one is offering $100,000,000 contracts in this day and age. By the time 50 last album in his contract comes out, I doubt he'd push more then triple plat.
^^^^^^^^^^would you go back after they dropped you and your so called hip hop farther would not produce for your album ?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^^^^^^^^^^would you go back after they dropped you and your so called hip hop farther would not produce for your album ?
Hell no.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
50s first cd was dope as fuck his 2 was was so gay if he makes a good cd like the first he should sell fine