Author Topic: Dating Sites etc. any of yall tried it??  (Read 189 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dating Sites etc. any of yall tried it??
« on: March 17, 2007, 03:57:26 AM »
aight im an oldschool cat, when i started dating girls no one was meeting thru the internet, u just saw a girl that loked good n u started talking to her, thats the way i've done it so far and after many years of experience im really comfortable with it..

thing is some of my friends has met real nice chicks thru these datingsites..so of course im curious about it.

it just feels strange tellin about yourself on the net and puttin up pics and all,,,

so yall tried it??..what are your experiences?yall met them in real life and how did it go?

haha i probably sound like an old man, but i've always done the dating stuff the old fashion way but things always change!

anyway share your experiences!

The Watcher

Re: Dating Sites etc. any of yall tried it??
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 05:29:35 AM »
nope. i started with computers in like 1992, every chick i've known to use the internet has been retarded in some way
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:51:37 AM »
i duno what its like where you are from, but if i met a chick on the internet id be a fucking humiliated by all my friends for the rest of my live!!

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 09:53:32 AM »
i duno what its like where you are from, but if i met a chick on the internet id be a fucking humiliated by all my friends for the rest of my live!!

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
^^oh yea??so if u meet a girl that looks really hot and likes u alot they gonna make fun of u? that just happend to a friend of mine and no one is makin fun of him even though hes the only one of my close friends that has an account on a dating site..shit was funny cus he didnt tell us shit until he met her and liked her, we all laughed about it but no one tried to humiliate him

dude were grown fuckin men, that friend of mine is 31 years old and he had never done that netdating shit before, and in real life i've never met anyone that good at talking to women as him..my point is he didnt have any problems gettin girls before the netdating, hes fucking good at it, he jus tried it since he didnt have alot of time for going out meetin new people etc.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »
I've never tried an actual dating site.  But for real if you're able to meet a fine ass broad thats actually cool, why would anybody clown on that?  It'd be funny, but you'd have the last laugh if you hooked up with some fine females.  Try that shit and let us know how it works out.

I remember I met this one chick back in like 96 in a chat room, and it turned out she lived about 10 miles away.  Talked to that broad for awhile on line, talked on the phone, all that.  She described herself and sounded fly.  Then we finally met up - and it wasn't like she was ugly, she was ok, but she was below my standards so I cut that off.  I learned real quick to get a pic before you invest anytime whatsoever.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »
MYSPACE!  ;D

ive met a few girls on there...  and yeah its worked lol

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 03:49:25 PM »
when i was younger i fucked some nasties off craigslist

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 04:51:09 PM »
I have met ;D a couple girls off of myspace but I'd never try to use the internet to find a serious relationship.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 05:14:40 PM »
cpixel is where the hoes are at, but thats all in my past....girls are Freaks up in there though!

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 01:59:25 AM »
MYSPACE!  ;D

ive met a few girls on there...  and yeah its worked lol

lol @ the pic