Author Topic: Aaliyah...  (Read 626 times)

tempo2

Re: Aaliyah...
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 08:54:31 AM »
wasnt r-kelly dating her too and it was rumoured they wed in secret even tho she was just 17 at the time? and thats how the whole r-kelly and u know what got started or am i just talking shit?

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 09:22:05 AM »
yah r. kelly & aaliyah got married when she was 15  and r. kelly was like 25.. but it got annulled quick.......

Blu Lacez

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 11:07:44 AM »
yah r. kelly & aaliyah got married when she was 15  and r. kelly was like 25.. but it got annulled quick.......

For Sure!!!
Twas just crazy......Dang R.Kelly done sum funny things!!!!!
Guess that why she did **Age Ain't nuthin But a Number**
Think she was dating Dame Dash, before she passed away.. ;D

funny how..nobody else mentioned anything on Lisa *left Eye* Lopes??

weird!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »
damn R. kelly be liking the little young girls. that's cool though, I mean...the chick he pissed on AND aaliyah both seem perfectly willing.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »

For Sure!!!

weird!!

yeah she was dating dame dash.

Thats where styles p infamous line to beanie sigel came from "fuck rocking the boat, just one less b*tch in a roca wear coat".  Or something to that extent, that was after she had died. Ive read a lot of posts from people debating whether styles did say it or not.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 11:49:04 AM »

For Sure!!!

weird!!

Thats where styles p infamous line to beanie sigel came from "fuck rocking the boat, just one less b*tch in a roca wear coat".  Or something to that extent, that was after she had died. Ive read a lot of posts from people debating whether styles did say it or not.

there isn't audio of him saying it? where did it come from then if there's no audio?
-T

westcoastavengers.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 11:52:14 AM »

For Sure!!!

weird!!

there isn't audio of him saying it? where did it come from then if there's no audio?
-T

its one of those myths, if i remember correctly people said they heard it on a dj clue show but there was up roar from roca fella and it was never officially released on a mixtape or played again.

I will see if i can find the thread, it was on another board a while back.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »

For Sure!!!

weird!!

-T

its one of those myths, if i remember correctly people said they heard it on a dj clue show but there was up roar from roca fella and it was never officially released on a mixtape or played again.

so that line was just THAT memorable that people remembered the phrase?

fuck roc-a-fella. i hear rappers diss kurt cobain, jim morrison, etc. and a bunch of other dead legends that are twice the artist aaliyah and her predatorial ass boyfriends combined could ever be. there should be no limits to speech/lyrics/art. hip hop culture can be so stupidly self contradictory at times and that's why CNN can have dumb ass polls like 'is hip hop music?'

-T

westcoastavengers.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »

For Sure!!!

weird!!

-T

so that line was just THAT memorable that people remembered the phrase?

fuck roc-a-fella. i hear rappers diss kurt cobain, jim morrison, etc. and a bunch of other dead legends that are twice the artist aaliyah and her predatorial ass boyfriends combined could ever be. there should be no limits to speech/lyrics/art. hip hop culture can be so stupidly self contradictory at times and that's why CNN can have dumb ass polls like 'is hip hop music?'

-T

check the link for the debate

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=285736&highlight=styles+aaliyah

you will have to click on display modes and then linear mode to read it all