Author Topic: R.I.P. Dogg Jones aka Dirt Dogg aka Saviash  (Read 765 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: R.I.P. Dogg Jones aka Dirt Dogg aka Saviash
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2002, 07:50:08 PM »
I saw his AIM logged in when I came on, but then he disappeared. I think Laker fans put him in the closet. Just waiting for him to come out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sub-Z

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2002, 07:58:28 PM »
he said somethin to me on aim,it resembled a diss,so i  told him to STFU

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2002, 08:29:47 PM »
No comment... :)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2002, 08:47:35 PM »
Hmm, I didn't realize it was gonna get this serious, this quick.  I was talking to him last week, and he kept using really Flamboyant words, and kept saying something about how much he loved listening to that Elton John/George Michael song "Don't let the sun go down on me".  He said he was gonna change his avatar to a picture of this cool rainbow he photographed near his house, and rambled on about his plans to "come out of the closet" (I guess his computer is hooked up in his closet on a desk or something, I don't know what he meant).  He had met some older guy on the internet, screen name "YoungStudLover" (I guess the guy was a horse farmer), and they were going to take some pictures for Doggy's new Modeling career with a company called 'TheRuggedHunk'sCompanion' (Which I assume is some sort of outdoor sportsman company?)... And he never signed back on.  I'm not sure what any of it meant, I was in a religious trance and only caught bits and pieces of it.  Peace.  

LMAO
but ever since that game 7 kings lost, i never saw him online since

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2002, 10:58:55 PM »
Hmm, I didn't realize it was gonna get this serious, this quick.  I was talking to him last week, and he kept using really Flamboyant words, and kept saying something about how much he loved listening to that Elton John/George Michael song "Don't let the sun go down on me".  He said he was gonna change his avatar to a picture of this cool rainbow he photographed near his house, and rambled on about his plans to "come out of the closet" (I guess his computer is hooked up in his closet on a desk or something, I don't know what he meant).  He had met some older guy on the internet, screen name "YoungStudLover" (I guess the guy was a horse farmer), and they were going to take some pictures for Doggy's new Modeling career with a company called 'TheRuggedHunk'sCompanion' (Which I assume is some sort of outdoor sportsman company?)... And he never signed back on.  I'm not sure what any of it meant, I was in a religious trance and only caught bits and pieces of it.  Peace.  

LOL!!! i was gonna make up a lil story....but fukit, this one will do. LOL

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2002, 07:09:27 AM »
i im'ed him,  he said fuck you,  your mama,  your clique,  my girl an suptin else.  Than i told him i have no clique a he said ahhhh,  i was better off commiting suicide,  GOD!!!!!!!! AN LOgged off

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2002, 10:20:57 AM »
Abdul Karim reporting from Jerusalem

Amid a  buildup of Israeli forces in Palestinian terrotaries,
there is an increase in people heading into the Refugee Camps
to help the resistance fighters.  We spoke with one , who reffered us to call him by his name de guerre Dirty Dogg

"I will help the Jihad against the aggressor forces", he said before strapping explosives to himself

Damn Siavsh damn near fighting in holy wars and shit!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2002, 01:03:54 PM »
im back yall.....i had some personal buissness to handle, i dont wanna get to deep into it, and i figured i shouldnt come on here like tom and write a huge fuckin post and then come back the next day (no offense tom)

anyways much love to those who cared and showed it, and to those who didnt give a fuck, aight i could care less about yall too, and damn tha7th that was cold

tom sorry about that, i have mental problems,lol

ill get into detail later about why i was away these few days, and naw it wasnt all because of sac losing to LA, lol

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2002, 03:32:45 PM »
im back yall.....i had some personal buissness to handle, i dont wanna get to deep into it, and i figured i shouldnt come on here like tom and write a huge fuckin post and then come back the next day (no offense tom)

anyways much love to those who cared and showed it, and to those who didnt give a fuck, aight i could care less about yall too, and damn tha7th that was cold,lol

tom sorry about that, i have mental problems,lol

ill get into detail later about why i was away these few days, and naw it wasnt all because of sac losing to LA, lol

Your not Dogg Jones.  We are looking for Dogg Jones.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2002, 08:16:40 PM »

anyways much love to those who cared and showed it, and to those who didnt give a fuck, aight i could care less about yall too, and damn tha7th that was cold

ummmm, lol, wtf u talkin bout???

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2002, 09:45:01 PM »

ummmm, lol, wtf u talkin bout???

i talkin about what i talkin about, put on ya glasses and read it again if ya didnt understand....or i guess your too busy wit ya laid back chillin....lol

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2002, 02:23:39 AM »

i talkin about what i talkin about, put on ya glasses and read it again if ya didnt understand....or i guess your too busy wit ya laid back chillin....lol

Political isn't the kind of brother that smiles and laughs, I'm all polotics, but if I was ever going to laugh, I would laugh at Cock Bones remark above about tha 7th.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2002, 05:54:56 AM »

Political isn't the kind of brother that smiles and laughs, I'm all polotics, but if I was ever going to laugh, I would laugh at Cock Bones remark above about tha 7th.  

Oh?  Well, if you don't laugh, those stretch marks around your mouth must be from somethin' else  :o

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2002, 06:04:24 AM »

u proberly laugh at sick shit,  like when planes fly into buildings an lil kids a cryin cuz there dad a firefighter tried to save tha lives of those in them buildings

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2002, 02:04:02 PM »

u proberly laugh at sick shit,  like when planes fly into buildings an lil kids a cryin cuz there dad a firefighter tried to save tha lives of those in them buildings

Your description of me as a hateful vilian pales in comparison to your own self-hatred.  You can not love another until you first learn to love and know thy self.  Then you can extirpate that love onto the masses.  Look in the mirror.

Eldridge Cleaver