Author Topic: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show  (Read 3478 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 02:00:28 PM »
damn Daz  :-[
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D If Suge watched this...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:22:33 PM by Jungleboy »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 02:19:06 PM »
tisk tisk daz looks like a lil bitch

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 02:21:11 PM »
daz has no reason dissing him in the first place

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 02:29:17 PM »
lol shoulda went 1 on 1.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Efrain

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 02:38:15 PM »
Well, all the things that started this aside. Daz and Bigg A against 20 dudes? C'mon I could have told you what would have happened in that video. Anyone who's ever been in a situation like that knows exactly how those things go. They outnumber him so he's gotta back down. Even if he swings and connects once they're just going to rush him and stomp the shit out of him. And I don’t think there's much dispute that Daz is bigger than Hot Dolla and probably could've done fine in a one on one situation. I'm sure Hot Dolla saw that and knew he was going to need back up. The fact he has THREE guys taping this for him should also say something. Now, two on two.. That would have been a video worth watching.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »
I see Daz hiding from Hot in a video....so I am going to take the Dogg Food album out of my CD Player, which I've been listenin to since 95, and never play it again...and I am not going to sing along to "Nothin but a gangsta party" since he produced that....and I might as well throw away Doggystyle, since he says he produced that. I can't even listen to an artist after he gets exposed like that.........

Never that....even if Daz got done up one on one, who really cares when it comes to the music? One decent single on L.A. radio vs. 15+ years in the game with many classic hits and some albums to go with it?

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 02:46:04 PM »
daz should retire from rappin, jus produce

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »
Its not like Daz couldn't say "Yo lets do this one on one,ok".Daz was shook, plain & simple.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2007, 02:51:50 PM »
Its not like Daz couldn't say "Yo lets do this one on one,ok".Daz was shook, plain & simple.

????? lol u let your enemy have the luxery to get a 1 on 1? u live in a fantasy land hhahaha sheltered boy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »
I see Daz hiding from Hot in a video....so I am going to take the Dogg Food album out of my CD Player, which I've been listenin to since 95, and never play it again...and I am not going to sing along to "Nothin but a gangsta party" since he produced that....and I might as well throw away Doggystyle, since he says he produced that. I can't even listen to an artist after he gets exposed like that.........

Never that....even if Daz got done up one on one, who really cares when it comes to the music? One decent single on L.A. radio vs. 15+ years in the game with many classic hits and some albums to go with it?

exact;y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2007, 02:55:51 PM »

????? lol u let your enemy have the luxery to get a 1 on 1? u live in a fantasy land hhahaha sheltered boy.
Umm yeah, I've been in & seen those type of situations, so it's actually possible & dude you're such a moron, you basically said the same shit in your previous post.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »

Funny you say that cause noone even mentioned his music.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2007, 04:11:56 PM »
if Daz was their promothing something and plus he was outnumbered big time.THe bitch in this is really Dolla because he rolls up to Daz with a huge posse and probobly knowing Daz wont do shit cause he promoting and out numbered.I dont blame him for backing down he would have gotton his ass whoop and they would have probably canceled the show all for some stupid shit.One thing for sure is that Daz needs to shut  the fuck up and just rap no need to diss anyone.

digitalproduct

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
bullshit hot and guerilla were on the bill . daz didnt ewven have a booth that was his fault for not coming with his peoples and daz knew hot and black was there so he knew what to expect
Mixtape DJ/Producer for Ya Boy
myspace.com/dphascalionlock
twitter.com/digitalproduct