Author Topic: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show  (Read 3472 times)

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
Re: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 04:33:30 PM »
This whole shit is dumb. Anyone out there would of stepped back. 20 deep on 2.
Hot dolla talks big wit a crew, but aint shit period.
Fuck this whole wack ass bootlegged vid.............
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

~Lucien~

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 04:59:05 PM »
Anyone out there would of stepped back. 20 deep on 2.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
Its not like Daz couldn't say "Yo lets do this one on one,ok".Daz was shook, plain & simple.

????? lol u let your enemy have the luxery to get a 1 on 1? u live in a fantasy land hhahaha sheltered boy.
Umm yeah, I've been in & seen those type of situations, so it's actually possible & dude you're such a moron, you basically said the same shit in your previous post.

hahaha r u serio? i dont know who u fuck with but who da fuck is gonna give that luxry to a stranger u dumbfuck. lol so if muthaf uckas gonna blast a foo n that foo doesnt have a gun what they juz gon get out and do 1 on 1?

ur an idiot my forum friend. its the streets aint nuthin fair. i can understand gettin outta that situation with mutha fuckas u know but strangers like hot dolla and daz cmon now they strangers. besides that man ur not gonna have a luxry to go 1 on 1 if the other muthas r mob deep.

and u stil dont deny that fact that u are sheltered. lmao how  da fuck u gon say u can convice 20 strangers to let you go 1 on 1? mutha fucka pleez if it was gonna be 1 on 1 there wouldnt be 20 mutha fuckas.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 05:32:21 PM »
bullshit hot and guerilla were on the bill . daz didnt ewven have a booth that was his fault for not coming with his peoples and daz knew hot and black was there so he knew what to expect

lol what to expect? their all adults and rappers nothing is going to happen its all hype. hots a punk n he shoulda of hoppd daz or not of talkd shit at all. lol all them foos juz look like regular black mutha fuckas tryna flex nuts.

digitalproduct

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 05:56:20 PM »
all he did was confront dude that was talkin shit , anyone one of yal woulda did the same ... you telling me if a dude said ur name on a track and u saw him on the street u wouldnt say shit to him? y did daz say keep it on wax???
Mixtape DJ/Producer for Ya Boy
myspace.com/dphascalionlock
twitter.com/digitalproduct

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »
all he did was confront dude that was talkin shit , anyone one of yal woulda did the same ... you telling me if a dude said ur name on a track and u saw him on the street u wouldnt say shit to him? y did daz say keep it on wax???

lol u got me, well thats different if it was ME. he would get whackd the minute it leakd. daz sed keep it on wax cuhz hes old as fuck now hes an adult n he grew out of it imo.

Inferio07

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 06:05:55 PM »
All I gotta say is  "You aint shit without yo homeboys"  2pac says- Love to clown when you deep, but when you on that solo creep, word on the streets u dont hear a peep. Hot dolla only did what he did cause he had all his homies with him. Hot dolla wouldve did the same thing if it was the other way around, nobody has the right to down talk anyone in this situation, what would u do if you were in his shoes, Kurupt wasnt there, none of Daz's homies was, but when you're in this rap game and you got beef with someone ya always gotta roll deep, Daz just got caught slippin thats all

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2007, 06:10:36 PM »
dude right at the end of this clip u can see daz trynan get to the front and then the camera goes gown and there aint nothing being filmed.... daz didn't hide man... sumtin shoulda popped off but daz wasnt hiding... bigg a ye he woulda knocked out all those lil muthafuckas hahaha

JEMISON

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007, 06:40:59 PM »
I dont know how to do it or I would do it, but at 1:51 on th clip, DAZ is up front.  Conviently thats whn thy stop filming.  If somone could copy and past at 1:51 you can see DAZ up front.  So funny how they try to hide the shit.

digitalproduct

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
so at the beggining of that shit when he was hiding behind dude , whats ur logic for that?

how bout fuck the dumb shit , get MONEY!
Mixtape DJ/Producer for Ya Boy
myspace.com/dphascalionlock
twitter.com/digitalproduct

JEMISON

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2007, 06:50:56 PM »
My point is daz was slippin by his lonly got takn off guard for a minute then he steped up then film stops.  That's som fishy shit

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2007, 06:53:25 PM »
I see Daz hiding from Hot in a video....so I am going to take the Dogg Food album out of my CD Player, which I've been listenin to since 95, and never play it again...and I am not going to sing along to "Nothin but a gangsta party" since he produced that....and I might as well throw away Doggystyle, since he says he produced that. I can't even listen to an artist after he gets exposed like that.........

Never that....even if Daz got done up one on one, who really cares when it comes to the music? One decent single on L.A. radio vs. 15+ years in the game with many classic hits and some albums to go with it?
Funny you say that cause noone even mentioned his music.

Even funnier, because we're on a music forum.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2007, 07:00:07 PM »
LMAO @ the Music "I TOLD U I HAD THE STREETS ON LOCK!!!" (Classic)

Quick question....anyone know who produced the original "All Eyez on Me" Joint by Tupac? That'd be Ironic as fuck if it was DAZ...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2007, 07:21:19 PM »
LMAO @ the Music "I TOLD U I HAD THE STREETS ON LOCK!!!" (Classic)

Quick question....anyone know who produced the original "All Eyez on Me" Joint by Tupac? That'd be Ironic as fuck if it was DAZ...

It sounds more like Johnny J...but LMAO if it was Daz though

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »
I see Daz hiding from Hot in a video....so I am going to take the Dogg Food album out of my CD Player, which I've been listenin to since 95, and never play it again...and I am not going to sing along to "Nothin but a gangsta party" since he produced that....and I might as well throw away Doggystyle, since he says he produced that. I can't even listen to an artist after he gets exposed like that.........

Never that....even if Daz got done up one on one, who really cares when it comes to the music? One decent single on L.A. radio vs. 15+ years in the game with many classic hits and some albums to go with it?

So true. If people did that with all the artists they listen to that did something they think is weak you wouldn't be listening to anyone.