Author Topic: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show  (Read 3476 times)

Pizzle

Re: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2007, 08:14:18 PM »
lol at everyone that says Daz was hiding he was being held back didn't yall notice

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
i know some of ya'll broke and unimportant motherucca's never had security protect you in your life.. but that's exactly what they do. They put themselves between you and the problem, and that includes putting you behind them..

Obviously the man that got between Dolla and Daz is one of daz's peoples.. And like people said, when you're 2 to 20 you're going to find an alternative to fighting.

Dolla fucked up for that. Regardless if he had more street boys with him at the car show, Daz has stronger affilations, plus a bigger rap network than Hot Dolla.

One of the big reasons why Daz's album flopped is because JD doesn't know the West Coast and he doesn't know the sound. I have a feeling dolla is going to be the same.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2007, 09:18:42 PM »
Wow, I seriously have no respect for Daz after seeing this.He disses him (Hot Dollar) on a track & then when he sees him in real life he starts hiding behind someone.lol, what a bitch.

says a white euro cracka on dubcnn who's never seend shit in his life. you white euros always say something stupid like this cuz u guys never seen shit. Boyz N Tha hood don't count homeboy.

Daz was clearly out numbered. You can't knock daz for what he did. Even Guerilla Black was there trying to get at Daz. he was in the blue & white polo towards the end. as soon as dollar would've thrown the first punch those mexicans dollar was with would've rushed daz. it was an uneven match.  clearly a set up to make daz look like a bitch.

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »
cum on now daz looked a lttle nervos...but the other nigga is a bigger bitch...that nigga ran up on daz with hella niggaz and didnt do shit but run his mouth...thats some fake as shit...real niggaz show what they about by action...i dont know both of them look like suckaz in my book.
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 11:03:02 PM »
daz doesnt want beef in real life....dude was even to scared to talk to spider on the phone

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »
exactly how he run up like he wanan do somethin then just talk it made hot dollar look real pussy the way he acted he shoulda jsut got daz to the side and talk instead of acting like he gonna hit him....but daz looked pussy how he gonn let guerilla black point at him str8 in his face wowwwww

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2007, 11:40:27 PM »
this thread is retarded

shits worse than a soap opera. listen to em for the music not the drama.

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

breezy5

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2007, 11:53:20 PM »
Wow, I seriously have no respect for Daz after seeing this.He disses him (Hot Dollar) on a track & then when he sees him in real life he starts hiding behind someone.lol, what a bitch.

says a white euro cracka on dubcnn who's never seend shit in his life. you white euros always say something stupid like this cuz u guys never seen shit. Boyz N Tha hood don't count homeboy.

Daz was clearly out numbered. You can't knock daz for what he did. Even Guerilla Black was there trying to get at Daz. he was in the blue & white polo towards the end. as soon as dollar would've thrown the first punch those mexicans dollar was with would've rushed daz. it was an uneven match.  clearly a set up to make daz look like a bitch.

they weren't wit mexicans, they were in line for autographs. they had daz's back and hot n guerilla were the first ones to leave, thats y the video cuts off so fuck em
CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK FROM NISUN & YOUNG BREEZY(DPG) - HATER AT http://HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGBREEZYPRODUCTIONS. PRODUCED BY YOUNG BREEZY FROM DPG!

XaNdEr

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2007, 12:10:09 AM »
lol, first i read all those comments, then i watch that movie, but daz aint hiding:

1. this dude with the yellow/white shirt steps in front of daz, dunno why maybe to calm shit down or w/e.
2. daz is trying to get in front again, dont work so he takes another way over the right, thats when the camera goes down, lol.

seriously, y'all people need to look with your eyes.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 12:20:10 AM by Je Weet Zelf »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2007, 12:19:17 AM »
lol, first i read all those comments, then i watch that movie, but daz aint hiding:

1. this dude with hte yellow.white shirt steps in front of daz, dunno why maybe to calm shit down or w/e.
2. daz is trying to get in front again, dont work so he takes another way over the right, thats when the camera goes down, lol.

seriously, y'all people need to look with your eyes.
Thats whut I was thinkin!

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2007, 12:47:43 AM »
i thought everyone already knew daz was a byatch....

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2007, 01:28:40 AM »
Daz was promoting what? Regardless, if he was promoting, he didn't want to get in a fight while doing business.

How much of a fuckin' kid do you have to be to try to star some shit in the middle of a dub show? this is why people don't invite west coast rappers to shit.

if hot dollar wanted to handle that, take it to the streets not a fucking place of commerce. find daz in the streets, it'd be a different story. daz seemed shook like he didn't want legal trouble/to get kicked out which it sounds like he did cause they eventually boxed like dude earlier said, coveniently untaped by dollars people.

and even if Daz WAS a complete bitch, I wanna hear hot dolla produce some classic records and then tell me he's doper than daz.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ecrazy

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2007, 01:33:48 AM »
^^ I dont know why, but every time i come to a thread and you already posted in it, i hate reading the thread and dont care anymore because you have some pussy ass hippie response to everything. Your prob. A Lot of girls "Friend" and they always come to you for boyfriend advice huh?

Okka

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »
Daz and Bigg A against 20 dudes?

True, if i was Daz i would've back'd out too (too many people to fight with)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2007, 01:44:07 AM »
^^ I dont know why, but every time i come to a thread and you already posted in it, i hate reading the thread and dont care anymore because you have some pussy ass hippie response to everything. Your prob. A Lot of girls "Friend" and they always come to you for boyfriend advice huh?

says the dude with Paul simon in his avatar. you the hippie dude that wants to be the only hippie dude or is the image supposed to be ironic?

I used to read ladder theory too until I started banging my high school english teacher.

it's pussy ass for me to say hot dollar's an idiot for trying to fight at a car show instead of the streets? You didn't even fuckin' read what I said and just started talking some pointless shit. get your head out of your ass, who the fuck are you? What is this shit your once a month or what?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram