Author Topic: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show  (Read 3479 times)

ecrazy

Re: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 01:55:44 AM »
^^ I dont know why, but every time i come to a thread and you already posted in it, i hate reading the thread and dont care anymore because you have some pussy ass hippie response to everything. Your prob. A Lot of girls "Friend" and they always come to you for boyfriend advice huh?

says the dude with Paul simon in his avatar. you the hippie dude that wants to be the only hippie dude or is the image supposed to be ironic?

I used to read ladder theory too until I started banging my high school english teacher.

it's pussy ass for me to say hot dollar's an idiot for trying to fight at a car show instead of the streets? You didn't even fuckin' read what I said and just started talking some pointless shit. get your head out of your ass, who the fuck are you? What is this shit your once a month or what?

-T
My Music tastes has nothing to do with "Hippie Status" Pussy. In Fact, I didnt even read what you said, i just know its some pussy ass peace loving BS you always say. Im just stating that I hate your posts, and that your a pussy. The End.

-E

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2007, 03:48:48 AM »
That guy's a pussy too for bringin 10 or 20 of his homies. Whatever happened to the good old 1-on-1 fights?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 03:55:02 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2007, 04:40:10 AM »
lol at looney & addicted to dick, y'all are straight up faggots.Why don't y'all hop off Daz's dick, whats y'all explanation for Daz going behing someone???I know, y'all would do the same, fuckin fake ass dickryders,hahaha.lol at these fags.

XaNdEr

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »
"learn how to spell a nigga name" - The Game

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2007, 05:18:23 AM »
Damn. I waited all the time that some one would throw a punch or blast with a gun. Funny though how Daz went hiding.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

eNgIeS

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 05:36:00 AM »
^^ I dont know why, but every time i come to a thread and you already posted in it, i hate reading the thread and dont care anymore because you have some pussy ass hippie response to everything. Your prob. A Lot of girls "Friend" and they always come to you for boyfriend advice huh?

says the dude with Paul simon in his avatar. you the hippie dude that wants to be the only hippie dude or is the image supposed to be ironic?

I used to read ladder theory too until I started banging my high school english teacher.

it's pussy ass for me to say hot dollar's an idiot for trying to fight at a car show instead of the streets? You didn't even fuckin' read what I said and just started talking some pointless shit. get your head out of your ass, who the fuck are you? What is this shit your once a month or what?

-T
My Music tastes has nothing to do with "Hippie Status" Pussy. In Fact, I didnt even read what you said, i just know its some pussy ass peace loving BS you always say. Im just stating that I hate your posts, and that your a pussy. The End.

-E

shut up net banger discuss the topic not the posters moron

anyway Daz talks alot of shit but like others said 20 vs 2 hell even at the start someone says "look theres daz all by himself" well confront him by yourself if you're man enough

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 05:44:36 AM »

-T

-E

You're getting mad at him because he isn't confrontational? I guess he should follow your example and badger NIK over pointless bullshit and turn random threads into 5 pages of useless instigating. You are the last person who should be talking shit. eNgIeS is right. Stop acting holier than thou and discuss the topic at hand.

ANYWAYS...Daz needs to shut his mouth or be prepared for the repercussions.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2007, 05:57:07 AM »

ahahahah ain't that the truth!!  8)

d-nice

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2007, 06:00:11 AM »
Looks like it's about time for another Western Conference.  :D

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2007, 06:15:28 AM »
like many people already said: at the end of the video daz wasn't behind anyone..
20-2.. yep reeeaal gangsta! n not even doing shit? what u need a 20 more to fight 2 guys? 
daz didn't even recognize hot dollar n gave him a dap ;D

i hate these pussy ass clowns with these stupid ass retard names thinking they something.. n always fuckin up every event where they go..

..i'm not even a daz fan

Raphael

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2007, 07:14:04 AM »
 :laugh:

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2007, 09:28:33 AM »
Well, all the things that started this aside. Daz and Bigg A against 20 dudes? C'mon I could have told you what would have happened in that video. Anyone who's ever been in a situation like that knows exactly how those things go. They outnumber him so he's gotta back down. Even if he swings and connects once they're just going to rush him and stomp the shit out of him. And I don’t think there's much dispute that Daz is bigger than Hot Dolla and probably could've done fine in a one on one situation. I'm sure Hot Dolla saw that and knew he was going to need back up. The fact he has THREE guys taping this for him should also say something. Now, two on two.. That would have been a video worth watching.

props for this post man. i can only agree with what u said.

MR_JV

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2007, 10:44:06 AM »
both of em look like fools to me
funny how everyone hates on daz tho

westkoastanostra

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2007, 10:50:47 AM »

ahahahah ain't that the truth!!  8)

preach!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2007, 10:54:09 AM »
but on the reeal though, if dollar was really rolling 20 deep while daz was by himself, then dollar's a bitch....only a smart dude would back away from shit like that...it aint worth getting ur ass paralyzed