Author Topic: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show  (Read 3470 times)

Efrain

Re: Hot Dolla runs at Daz, DUB Show
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2007, 06:33:56 PM »
Some of these replies are so entertaining. People say shit like “oh Daz is a bitch, he didn’t do shit.” It’s funny because you know these are kids talking, inexperienced underage kids who watch too many Tupac music videos. What do you think a “real nigga” would do? Rip his shirt off, throw up his middle finger and start spitting at everyone? Please. Yeah he’d do that right up until the point he got his head sandwiched between a steel toe timberland boot and the curb, ‘keeping it real up in occupational therapy for months with missing teeth and nerve damage. Bangin’ on fools with the wrong color neck braces.

Anyone who’s ever been in a fight with, or been jumped by, more than 3 people knows in that type of situation your options are pretty fucking limited. People who reply with anything to the effect of “he didn’t do shit” “he’s a bitch” are just revealing their own inexperience with life and those types of very real (and very fucked up) situations.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #91 on: March 21, 2007, 06:40:02 PM »
Just To Make It Clear I Dont Blame DAZ For Backing Off I Just Thought He Has Always Been A Bitch From All The Stories,for example read C-SICC's post
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #92 on: March 21, 2007, 06:46:46 PM »
REAL TALK EFRAIN

U KNOW THE CALIBER OF PEOPLE THAT COME HERE LMAO

I WAS AT THE DUB SHOW AND DIDNT SEE THIS FUK

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2007, 03:37:13 AM »
:grumpy: Neither one of them wanted to fight.

Daz didn't want a fight but if it was Kurupt He smashed on this bitch named Hot Dolla !

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2007, 05:03:44 AM »
Efrain talking the most sence in this topic.
hot dolla look more bitch 2 me, he steped but dint do any thing.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2007, 05:06:05 AM »
:grumpy: Neither one of them wanted to fight.

Daz didn't want a fight but if it was Kurupt He smashed on this bitch named Hot Dolla !

/\
  And How Do you Know This??
and why you calling Hot Dolla a *Bitch**-Do you know him???
lmao....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2007, 09:45:13 AM »
Some of these replies are so entertaining. People say shit like “oh Daz is a bitch, he didn’t do shit.” It’s funny because you know these are kids talking, inexperienced underage kids who watch too many Tupac music videos. What do you think a “real nigga” would do? Rip his shirt off, throw up his middle finger and start spitting at everyone? Please. Yeah he’d do that right up until the point he got his head sandwiched between a steel toe timberland boot and the curb, ‘keeping it real up in occupational therapy for months with missing teeth and nerve damage. Bangin’ on fools with the wrong color neck braces.

Anyone who’s ever been in a fight with, or been jumped by, more than 3 people knows in that type of situation your options are pretty fucking limited. People who reply with anything to the effect of “he didn’t do shit” “he’s a bitch” are just revealing their own inexperience with life and those types of very real (and very fucked up) situations.

LOL yeah, you can obviously tell who hasn't been jumped or even in a fight before period.

If hot had come up to Daz at the mall or at the swap meet, and it was him and one homeboy, and it was Daz and his homeboy, then it would be a different scene. But Daz was there for business, and was clearly outnumbered....and as you can tell, you can't hear a damn thing he says because they got Hot Dolla's song up so loud. And the camera went down, so you really can't tell what's goin on.

Funny thing is,  of those 20 dudes wit Dolla...I bet ALL of em were like "if you swing first, I'm swingin!!!" but NONE of them were tryin to make a move first.

$Eg2$

« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2007, 09:54:38 AM »
LOL @ all the DPG groupies coming to Daz aide  :laugh: Daz is a bitch straight up all the shit he talks Crip this Crip that he's a gangsta LOL get outta town bottom line Daz dissed dude so Hot Dolla who I dont know ??? Step to dude and Daz obvisously looked like he didnt want it so the way it looks right now

Hot Dolla 1
Daz    0

jsimon

• Lil Geezy
  • I COULD BALL WITHOUT A ROCK IN MY HAND - JAG
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2007, 11:25:01 AM »
Must respect to the Young dude (Hot Dolla). This situation shows that Hot Dolla had to be rasied by an OG. Because he handled it like an OG. Even though he had like 20 dudes with him, but he did reach out in a respectable way. It coulda been on "on site". BG'S AND YG'S ARE OG'S NOW. REAL DOUBLE AND TRIPPLE OG'S WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING HOT DOLLA DID. DAZ RESPONSE DIDN'T SEEM VERY G AT ALL!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:33:22 AM by jsimon »
JAG - MYSPACE MUSIC
www.myspace.com/jagzill
JAG - CHECK OUT MY SWAG - NEW SINGLE
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/july/jag-check_out_my_swag-(dubcnn).mp3
JAG - MUSIC MONEY VOL.1 FREE DOWNLOAD!
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/jag/
JAG - FREE STYLES ON DUBCNN.COM
Cali Dudes & Mr. 17.5
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=144181.0

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2007, 11:38:47 AM »
LOL @ all the DPG groupies coming to Daz aide  :laugh: Daz is a bitch straight up all the shit he talks Crip this Crip that he's a gangsta LOL get outta town bottom line Daz dissed dude so Hot Dolla who I dont know ??? Step to dude and Daz obvisously looked like he didnt want it so the way it looks right now

Hot Dolla 1
Daz    0

LOL. For one, I don't take any of that bangin shit serious on wax...and even if I did, the smartest cats ain't gonna get jumped. What's worst, people sayin "you a bitch for runnin" or comin to the hospital like "daaaaaaamn, you won't be able to walk for six months??? And yo face is damaged?? Oh well, you a gangsta man, I respect you!!!!!!"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2007, 01:16:40 PM »

Hot Dolla 1
Daz    0

Okka

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2007, 02:13:22 PM »
say what u want about him...he never fails to entertain...

True, his interviews are always dope 8)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2007, 06:27:56 PM »

Hot Dolla 1
Daz    0
REAL SPIT

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2007, 10:05:54 PM »
grow up

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille