Author Topic: 5 Common Misconceptions About Iraq  (Read 236 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
5 Common Misconceptions About Iraq
« on: March 20, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »
What good is college when these print and TV journalists don't know the first thing about Iraq?

Are these people really that stupid?  They act like Bush is in Iraq trying to solve a Sunni and Shia' conflict.  How stupid can they be?  Every news story I hear them talk about the same tired story, "Is Bush handling the war properly?"  How is Bush going to solve the Sunni, Shia conflict?

I'm going to put it in bold letters so everyone can understand. 

AMERICA IS NOT IN IRAQ TO SOLVE A SUNNI, SHIA CONFLICT THEY ARE IN IRAQ TRYING TO CREATE ONE!

Here's 5 more...

1.  AMERICA IS NOT TRYING TO CREATE "STABILITY" IN THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE INSTA-BILITY.

2.  AMERICA IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN TRYING TO REBIULD IRAQ BUT RATHER THEIR AIM IS TO WEAKEN IRAQ AND THE REGION.

3.  BUSH IS NOT INTERESTED IN EVER REMOVING THE TROOPS FROM IRAQ, BUT RATHER THE AIM FROM THE BEGGINING WAS TO GAIN A PERMANENT FOOTHOLD IN THE REGION, AND THE BASES THAT HAVE BEEN BIULD IN IRAQ ARE OBVIOUS PROOFS OF THIS.

4.  IRAQ HAD THE BEST MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS AND MOST WOMEN GOING TO COLLEGE IN THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST, NOW THE COUNTRY CAN"T EVEN GET THE WATER, ELECTRICITY, AND SCHOOL SYSTEM RUNNING TO PRE-WAR LEVELS.

5.  ALL THIS FAKE MEDIA ATTENTION IS JUST A BUNCH OF OPPURTUNISTS LOOKING TO MAKE A NAME OFF THIS MANUFACTURED WAR ON TERROR WITH CHEAP STORIES ABOUT THE "PROBLEM OF FORIEGN FIGHTERS IN IRAQ CAUSING TERROR"... HOW STUPID IS THAT?  THE LARGEST GROUP OF "FORIEGN FIGHTERS" IN IRAQ CAUSING TERROR IS THE UNITED STATES.

...add some misconceptions of your own
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:14:54 PM by Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

that blew my mind

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 5 Common Misconceptions About Iraq
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »
:D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 05:29:59 PM »
hey bryan did you write that yourself or just paste it?  And you shouldn't bag on people that went to college.  It was the best time of my life.  I read lots of books dealing w/ biology, finance, art & music, wine tasting, calculus, religion, world geography, geology, sociology, machiavelli & sun tzu, had some real life changing experiences, met really cool and diverse people (yes even muslims, real muslims who invited me over to eat figs all the time), drank lots of alcohol, experimented w/ drugs, had sex w/ women, and now I make $80k / year.  

Don't hate, congratulate.

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
^^^^^ I also wonder what colleges Bryan thinks are promoting a pro-Iraq War/pro-Bush agenda?  Of course, the fact that he's never been to college means he doesn't have a whole lot of credibility talking about it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 06:25:38 PM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 07:07:43 PM »
^^^^^ I also wonder what colleges Bryan thinks are promoting a pro-Iraq War/pro-Bush agenda?  Of course, the fact that he's never been to college means he doesn't have a whole lot of credibility talking about it.

lol, word.  As usual he's speaking on shit for which he has no first hand experience.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 07:29:41 PM »
It doesn't seem Bryan is talking about College students in general, but rather TV reporters and journalists that went to college and are putting out bullshit. 

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 01:49:20 AM »
youz a fool for this one bry-guy :poke:

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 02:25:38 AM »
Fuck oil, lets get them solar farms cracking.

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
3.  BUSH IS NOT INTERESTED IN EVER REMOVING THE TROOPS FROM IRAQ, BUT RATHER THE AIM FROM THE BEGGINING WAS TO GAIN A PERMANENT FOOTHOLD IN THE REGION, AND THE BASES THAT HAVE BEEN BIULD IN IRAQ ARE OBVIOUS PROOFS OF THIS.

Good to see you're still shooting blanks.

hey bryan did you write that yourself or just paste it?  And you shouldn't bag on people that went to college.  It was the best time of my life.  I read lots of books dealing w/ biology, finance, art & music, wine tasting, calculus, religion, world geography, geology, sociology, machiavelli & sun tzu, had some real life changing experiences, met really cool and diverse people (yes even muslims, real muslims who invited me over to eat figs all the time), drank lots of alcohol, experimented w/ drugs, had sex w/ women, and now I make $80k / year. 

Don't hate, congratulate.

LMAO +1 :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 03:13:58 PM »
What good is college when these print and TV journalists don't know the first thing about Iraq?

Are these people really that stupid?  They act like Bush is in Iraq trying to solve a Sunni and Shia' conflict.  How stupid can they be?  Every news story I hear them talk about the same tired story, "Is Bush handling the war properly?"  How is Bush going to solve the Sunni, Shia conflict?

I'm going to put it in bold letters so everyone can understand. 

AMERICA IS NOT IN IRAQ TO SOLVE A SUNNI, SHIA CONFLICT THEY ARE IN IRAQ TRYING TO CREATE ONE!

Here's 5 more...

1.  AMERICA IS NOT TRYING TO CREATE "STABILITY" IN THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE INSTA-BILITY.

2.  AMERICA IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN TRYING TO REBIULD IRAQ BUT RATHER THEIR AIM IS TO WEAKEN IRAQ AND THE REGION.

4.  IRAQ HAD THE BEST MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS AND MOST WOMEN GOING TO COLLEGE IN THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST, NOW THE COUNTRY CAN"T EVEN GET THE WATER, ELECTRICITY, AND SCHOOL SYSTEM RUNNING TO PRE-WAR LEVELS.

5.  ALL THIS FAKE MEDIA ATTENTION IS JUST A BUNCH OF OPPURTUNISTS LOOKING TO MAKE A NAME OFF THIS MANUFACTURED WAR ON TERROR WITH CHEAP STORIES ABOUT THE "PROBLEM OF FORIEGN FIGHTERS IN IRAQ CAUSING TERROR"... HOW STUPID IS THAT?  THE LARGEST GROUP OF "FORIEGN FIGHTERS" IN IRAQ CAUSING TERROR IS THE UNITED STATES.

...add some misconceptions of your own

I legitimately agree with just about everything you say here.

My only objection is trying to pin the sunni/shia conflict on the Americans. You make it sound like they invented it. I know they helped fuel it, but they didn't start the fire. And the other is all this Bush nonsense. Bush is a puppet. A public figure head. This was a political agenda that was both promoted and requested by the big dogs of both major parties. With or with out Bush this war was going to happen.

Here in Canada most of our pnudits opposed going into Iraq and called one of the more liberal places in that region. If the US was so worried about freedom and rights then they would have went into Saudi Arabia.