Author Topic: Tha_Dogg_Pound-Dogg_Chit-2007- [Retail][2007][GroupRip]  (Read 2568 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Tha_Dogg_Pound-Dogg_Chit-2007- [Retail][2007][GroupRip]
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2007, 04:05:40 AM »
Kurupt might sound a bit funny but his lyrical ability is still there and then some. Daz's production is fucking banging, he might have had a little help from Soopafly, but it's still the shit.

My only real gripe is that some of the tracks could have been mixed better, coz the vocals get drowned out but this is a summertime album to bang in your car fo sho 8)

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2007, 05:06:55 AM »
good album i hope kurput's and daz's solos will be also good
when is the premiere of vibe video ?

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2007, 06:06:06 AM »
anyway, gonna buy on tuesday.

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2007, 07:04:29 AM »
After a couple of listens both on the computer and in the hooptie, the album is alright...I wasn't really expecting much from the album anyway, so the traccs I did like were a plus to me....I still think "Cali Iz Active" is alot better then this album...This album has a darker feel to it then CIA was...A few traccs off "Dogg Chit" combined with a few traccs from CIA would make for a real good album to rival their first release...Good to hear Bad Azz on a tracc, but I'm kinda dissapointed that there is no Lady Of Rage apperance on the album....I won't be buying it though

cosign...album starts off strong, then gets kinda weak after "Vibe Wit a Pimp", then gets good again with the bonus tracks
Not copworthy material.
Kurupt needs to regain the rhymestyle he had in the 90's
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 07:06:01 AM by eastcoast timbs »

Raphael

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2007, 07:09:25 AM »
i like it so far

IzUwitIt

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2007, 07:42:19 AM »

tbh ive come to terms with the fact that kurupt will never spit a verse like he used to. The amount of projects he;s been jumping on since the DP reunited he must write about 700 songs a week. Its like he just wants to get a verse done as quickly as possible and dont wanna put any effort into it. He;ll either be talking nigga this nigga that, bitch this bitch that or he;ll straight pick up a thesaurus or dictionary, chuck 10 stupid long words together that rhyme, and spit that in a verse

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2007, 09:12:21 AM »

tbh ive come to terms with the fact that kurupt will never spit a verse like he used to. The amount of projects he;s been jumping on since the DP reunited he must write about 700 songs a week. Its like he just wants to get a verse done as quickly as possible and dont wanna put any effort into it. He;ll either be talking nigga this nigga that, bitch this bitch that or he;ll straight pick up a thesaurus or dictionary, chuck 10 stupid long words together that rhyme, and spit that in a verse

Poetical poltergeist nothin nice
colonial california  take off on ya
mill monotone mack many made men
plastiques and automatic static
stack 'em up against one another, nigga
crack 'em up against one another, nigga
jack 'em up and clap 'em up against one another, nigga

sorry I just had to LOL I just knew exactly what you were talking about when you said that shit

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2007, 09:51:31 AM »
man, can someone throw me a bone.   ;)

8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

d-nice

« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2007, 10:18:02 AM »
Yeah, Kurupt is not the same mc that he was on Death Row. He was not on Tha Streetz Is A Mutha either and that was dope. As long as he takes his time with his delivery and rhymes and puts forth some meaningful lyrics I am satisfied.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 01:45:07 PM by d-nice »

everlast1986

« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
The song with Too $hort impressed me the most. I actually like this better than Cali Iz Active. I almost wasn't even going to check this out. Glad I did.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2007, 10:59:31 AM »
a big lol @ those fools who say that won't be copworth material. If ANY of the latest Dogg Pound albums is copworth, than this one.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2007, 11:35:22 AM »
To describe this album in one word, WOW ... This kind of high quality music is rare these days! COP IT! Been banging that "everybody" track all day, it got a great sound to it!

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »
the bonus tracks are 3 of the best tracks on the CD, especially the Brotha Lynch track Blast On 'Em, they should've cut 3 songs from the original 14 and added these but still this album is very dope

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2007, 02:20:18 PM »
Damn, I'm gonna wait til tomorow to bump this, but if everyone on here actually likes it then I can't even imagine how tite it is.  You guys trashed Cali Iz Active for the most part, and I loved that album.