Author Topic: Tha_Dogg_Pound-Dogg_Chit-2007- [Retail][2007][GroupRip]  (Read 2571 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Tha_Dogg_Pound-Dogg_Chit-2007- [Retail][2007][GroupRip]
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2007, 02:23:59 PM »
was not a big fan of cali iz active but i did enjoy some tracks from that album. on 3/27/07 i'm gunna be picking up so much dope shit!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2007, 02:31:29 PM »
was not a big fan of cali iz active but i did enjoy some tracks from that album. on 3/27/07 i'm gunna be picking up so much dope shit!

what else is comin' out man?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2007, 02:40:16 PM »

what else is comin' out man?

-T

Redman
Young Buck
Lil Flip
DPG
Prodigy
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 06:52:36 PM by d-nice »

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2007, 02:59:43 PM »
LYRICALLY Kurupt is back up to speeds but you guys mesh and blurr the lines between "delivery/flow" and "lyrically". Will he ever outflow his DR days? no, his voice has decayed too much, will he LYRICALLY be there? he's been there, and beyond several times SINCE DR.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
can anybody pm me a link?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2007, 03:15:04 PM »
LYRICALLY Kurupt is back up to speeds but you guys mesh and blurr the lines between "delivery/flow" and "lyrically". Will he ever outflow his DR days? no, his voice has decayed too much, will he LYRICALLY be there? he's been there, and beyond several times SINCE DR.

perhaps in depth and maturing topics (i was very impressed "i didn't change" for example) but as far as wordplay and raw skill and virtuosity? he'll never outdo any of his work on the chronic/doggystyle/puffin on blunt drankin tanqueray/initiated/AEOM..which damn...I hate to say it but that's all his DR shit.

even on the best songs on Kuruption (ask yourself, that's gangsta, we can freak it, game, it's a set up) he does not rip it like any of the above mentione DR work

on TSIAM he is outshone by crooked I and xzibit in step up, does not rip up 'welcome home' like he could have. is overly simple (if still dope) on who ride wit us...not ripping it up like the DR style, especially not lyrically, his lyrics are inconsistent and seem mostly freestyled which is cool I guess.

sorry ranting...anyway, I see what you're saying, he's matured alot in his topics (1 n 1 out for example) but his wordplay and vocab isn't what it used to be in how he uses them.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #111 on: March 22, 2007, 03:26:58 PM »
but as far as wordplay and raw skill and virtuosity? he'll never outdo any of his work on the chronic/doggystyle/puffin on blunt drankin tanqueray/initiated/AEOM..which damn...I hate to say it but that's all his DR shit.

Realistically his wordplays on Streetz killed Doggfood. Puffin Blunts was bomb ass delivery a good beat and some goodish patterns, hardly any wordplays in that lol. NYNY is a good example of his wordplays, but that track can be outdone. Puffin Blunts has GOOD FLOW, like a majority of his pre-Dogg Food shit. Just good flow, - but really in terms of RAW LYRICS he's been above that level for sometime. I Mean compare lyrics of Da World to Puffin Blunts' verse and look word for word which is more raw and lyrical.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2007, 03:31:43 PM »
but as far as wordplay and raw skill and virtuosity? he'll never outdo any of his work on the chronic/doggystyle/puffin on blunt drankin tanqueray/initiated/AEOM..which damn...I hate to say it but that's all his DR shit.

Realistically his wordplays on Streetz killed Doggfood. Puffin Blunts was bomb ass delivery a good beat and some goodish patterns, hardly any wordplays in that lol. NYNY is a good example of his wordplays, but that track can be outdone. Puffin Blunts has GOOD FLOW, like a majority of his pre-Dogg Food shit. Just good flow, - but really in terms of RAW LYRICS he's been above that level for sometime. I Mean compare lyrics of Da World to Puffin Blunts' verse and look word for word which is more raw and lyrical.

shit, actually I don't own space boogie anymore, could someone hook me with that track? i used to own it, but i haven't heard it in a long time.
last time I remember hearing it was that snippet daz plays in R.A.W.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
Ain't feeling Can't Get Enough and Dat Ain't My Baby but except that pretty good so far. Need to have few more listen.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2007, 03:33:19 PM »
nOW CONSISTENTLY, I doubt Kurupt will drop as many dope verses as he did on Dogg Food, no question. But bar for bar, I've seen him drop more crazy shit post DR. There, just though i'd establish a bit of common ground between us.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »
damn now i've steered the tide of the topic, anyways I'll up Da World if this 56k can handle that over zshare

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
damn now i've steered the tide of the topic, anyways I'll up Da World if this 56k can handle that over zshare

Nah, i'll get it from someone else. i used to have 56k and it's a bitch to do anything, I ain't tryna put you through it.

BUT you should answer my PM

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Okka

« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2007, 03:55:22 PM »
Please! Somebody PM tha link 8) Can't wait to hear the whole album, "I'll Bury Ya" & "Anybody Killa" are really dope (hope the rest of the album is too)

Lunatic

« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2007, 04:04:33 PM »
Please! Somebody PM tha link 8) Can't wait to hear the whole album, "I'll Bury Ya" & "Anybody Killa" are really dope (hope the rest of the album is too)

pm
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »