Author Topic: Tha_Dogg_Pound-Dogg_Chit-2007- [Retail][2007][GroupRip]  (Read 2538 times)

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
Re: Tha_Dogg_Pound-Dogg_Chit-2007- [Retail][2007][GroupRip]
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 09:19:00 AM »
Go buy this album, fuck the downloading shit. 8)
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

teletomble

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 09:29:27 AM »
Could U Post The Bonus Tracks

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 09:39:00 AM »
Go buy this album, fuck the downloading shit. 8)

DLing isn't bad if people plan on buying it. I did the same with the new Devin The Dude album.

Paul

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 09:42:57 AM »
yeah everybody who says the albums bangin, u better buy the album wen it comes out
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
brotha lynch made it!    :banana_rock:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 09:50:36 AM »
i ain't even gunna download it. i'm waitin on it to come out! thank jesus for the bonus tracks.

picoplaya

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »
stop hatin. ima download it. if i thinks its good ima buy it ,if i think it sucks , i wont buy it. im tired of these wack ass summertime  songs. i want some g  shit , not g-funk . dont get it confused, and dont hate on people who download it and dont buy it. we all have diffrent tastes in music. im not gonna support an artist if they put out garbage. these rappers  wear platinum jewlrey have 4 -5 cars . basically live alot better than me. fuck supporting  the rappers. i only support on a per album basis. the saga continuez was wack i downloaded it ,i  didnt buy it.       cali iz active was tight when i downloaded it so i bought it. thats my opinion. so unless yall are ballin like or better then them . worry about supporting yourself. and stop worrying about what another board member is doing and stop acting like you buy every fucking album from the westcoast. cause thats bullshit and ya'll  know it. WELL DOGG CHIT JUST FINISHED DOWNLOADING NO SO IM GONNA BURN IT AND LISTEN TO IT WHILE I DRIVE TO WORK . IF ITS GOOD AND IF I GOT MONEY I'LL BUY IT   .......peace
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 10:31:39 AM by picoplaya »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 10:31:20 AM »
when does this shit come out?

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »
stop hatin. ima download it. if i thinks its good ima buy it ,if i think it sucks , i wont buy it. im tired of these wack ass summertime  songs. i want some g  shit , not g-funk . dont get it confused, and dont hate on people who download it and dont buy it. we all have diffrent tastes in music. im not gonna support an artist if they put out garbage. these rappers  wear platinum jewlrey have 4 -5 cars . basically live alot better than me. fuck supporting  the rappers. i only support on a per album basis. the saga continuez was wack i downloaded it ,i  didnt buy it.       cali iz active was tight when i downloaded it so i bought it. thats my opinion. so unless yall are ballin like or better then them . worry about supporting yourself. and stop worrying about what another board member is doing and stop acting like you buy every fucking album from the westcoast. cause thats bullshit and ya'll  know it. WELL DOGG CHIT JUST FINISHED DOWNLOADING NO SO IM GONNA BURN IT AND LISTEN TO IT WHILE I DRIVE TO WORK . IF ITS GOOD AND IF I GOT MONEY I'LL BUY IT   .......peace

I ain't hatin. If you don't like it then yeah download it or leave it alone. The same people that complain about album sales aren't buying albums they like most of the time. I ain't worried about it, it would be nice to see some decent numbers from hip hop, indie or mainstream. I am in the same spot you in. If I got the money, I buy it, and if I don't, even if it is months down the line and I downloaded it, I will still buy it and support the artist. It's all good.

MR_JV

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »
cant wait to buy this shit!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 10:54:26 AM »
So would you rate this second to Dogg Food?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 11:12:45 AM »
my local album shop, gonna have it this friday.. so u know wassup ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
Glad to hear the reviews are good so far, how is kurupt lyrically because he took a lot of stick after cali iz active came out.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 11:36:46 AM »
Dogg Food
Dillinger and Young Gotti (Dont sleep this shit was fire)
Dogg Chit
Cali Iz Active
The Saga Continues
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 11:40:36 AM »
Dogg Food
Dillinger and Young Gotti (Dont sleep this shit was fire)
Dogg Chit
Cali Iz Active
The Saga Continues

That was what I was hoping someone would say that has heard it. If it was a improvement over the last 2, then it would be good. Yeah D&YG is slept on, it would be hard for them to top that one.