Author Topic: Dipcc?  (Read 392 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dipcc?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 08:31:43 PM »
^ Have you read the "I Got Caught With..." thread?

Yea...Your point?

rik

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 08:35:18 PM »
^ Have you read the "I Got Caught With..." thread?

Yea...Your point?

I agree...Anyone notice how the pages aren't flooded with nearly as much meaningless bullshit?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 08:37:06 PM »
^^The funny thing is that the people who keep constantly bumpin up that thread are the regulars on your board... :-X

rik

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 08:41:18 PM »
^ That's something I have no control over. So you're sayin' that there's still meaning less bullshit? Then this whole thread is a sham.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:21 PM »
Then this whole thread is a sham.

Again, you bastard lol! Nah, i noticed there are alot of people missing from only a few months ago, was just wondering who exactly left.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:57 PM »
^ That's something I have no control over. So you're sayin' that there's still meaning less bullshit? Then this whole thread is a sham.

Of course there will always be meaningless bullshit, as long as the haters still exist...But it's really been improving. You don't agree?

rik

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 08:45:48 PM »

Again, you bastard lol! Nah, i noticed there are alot of people missing from only a few months ago, was just wondering who exactly left.

lol. well lets let me give you a list of the top of my head.

Sikotic
Kain
Jazz
Can You Do the Thizzle Dance
Big B

Those are the ones that really don't post here anymore right now. There's a lot of members that still post on both though. Like Me, Spice, MoSav, Mo. Z Dizzle, just to name a few.

rik

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 08:48:03 PM »

Of course there will always be meaningless bullshit, as long as the haters still exist...But it's really been improving. You don't agree?

To be honest, I don't agree. The G-Spot is boring, the sports section is still full of haters, the west coast section is still full of e-banger, and the outbound still has too many G-Unit dick riders. That is why my posts here have slowed down some.

rik

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »

Oh shit, I thought I was in the "Is It Me...." thread that NIK made. This thread isn't a sham, the other one is.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 08:54:50 PM »

Oh shit, I thought I was in the "Is It Me...." thread that NIK made. This thread isn't a sham, the other one is.

It's all good. Out of curiosity, it seems like there are only 2-3 people in Outbound that even remotley admit to liking G-Unit ( I'm one of them ).
It wasn;'t even ALL of the Dipset threads that ruined Outbound, it was just what it brought alot with it that was the negative. And that shit happens sometimes on here, remember when the West coast Connection had like 85% Game threads?

rik

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »

It's all good. Out of curiosity, it seems like there are only 2-3 people in Outbound that even remotley admit to liking G-Unit ( I'm one of them ).
It wasn;'t even ALL of the Dipset threads that ruined Outbound, it was just what it brought alot with it that was the negative. And that shit happens sometimes on here, remember when the West coast Connection had like 85% Game threads?

Yeah there's not too many G-Unit dick rider, there's like three or four of them (they know who they are) that ride their dick too damn much. It's coo to be a fan but when they say shit like "Yayo is a legeng" and "Rotten Apple was the best album of 06" it gets on my fuckin' nerves.

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »
You Know How I Know The G-Spot Is Dead? Because a two year old thread is at the top of that section.
True that, This forum Is Nothing as it used to be, Seer Really Fucked up giving someone disliked by more than half the board mod powers and someone more qualified was demodded.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »

Yeah there's not too many G-Unit dick rider, there's like three or four of them (they know who they are) that ride their dick too damn much. It's coo to be a fan but when they say shit like "Yayo is a legeng" and "Rotten Apple was the best album of 06" it gets on my fuckin' nerves.

No doubt Rik, and like I said, i;m a pretty big fan and can tell u staright faced that Yayo is no legend and Rotten Apple was maybe #6 best EASTCOAST album of 06.

Dickriding in ANY case is unacepptable...it's Man Law.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 09:02:54 PM »
You Know How I Know The G-Spot Is Dead? Because a two year old thread is at the top of that section.
True that, This forum Is Nothing as it used to be, Seer Really Fucked up giving someone disliked by more than half the board mod powers and someone more qualified was demodded.

So isn't it on US to make it better than?

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 09:50:51 PM »

So isn't it on US to make it better than?

No, If its broke, and you find something better, why spent time trying to fix it?
Seer Fucked up, He Never Catered to what the posters wanted, he just was on some OG status deal. KAIN is the Mod Of The People.