Author Topic: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE  (Read 5455 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »
Crooked I and Dynasty Entertainment will make a major announcement within the next 10 days. In addition to making the announcement, we will unveil possibly the most anticipated Crooked I track to date. Either Crooked, or myself will make the announcement live on here - get ready!

Kay.

OOOOOOOOH BOY!!!! IT'S TIME!

Al Bundy

Re: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 08:34:02 PM »
Here's what they're going to say

"2007 is going to be a big year. We're not going to release any material. Come back next year"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »

"2007 is going to be a big year. We're not going to release any material. Come back next year"

That's been the plan for the last 8 years or so, why change now right?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »
I can't believe its been 2 years since I thought a Crooked I album was actually gonna be released.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »
I don't want to hear it unless it's a fucking album. When will he realize no one gives a shit about his shitty mixtapes. I'm not checking for Crooked anymore unless he drops an album.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 08:40:30 PM »
Why he never dont ever  release a album

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »
 :sleep:

When is the niigga gonna man up and release some REAL music. Bitch.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »
I don't want to hear it unless it's a fucking album. When will he realize no one gives a shit about his shitty mixtapes. I'm not checking for Crooked anymore unless he drops an album.

That's what i'm saying. He's gotta have enough material by now, I don't think he will ever sell major units, he should put the damn album out indy so he can keep the few fans he has left.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »
whats the bet its Young Boss Vol 3 and a supposed album date

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 09:14:27 PM »
that sucks that a couple years ago if they would have said there was gonna be a major announcement on crooked i people would have been all hyped up and saying crooked is the future and everything.

But since Crooked still hasnt released an album all these years, people just dont really care no more.  If the album drops thatll be dope but nobody really cares about any announcements anymore.  People just want the album.  At least an official release date. but even wit that nobodys gonna believe it now.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 09:18:31 PM »
^^^ Feel me, I'd be suspicious of the grouprip even lol.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 09:21:20 PM »

lolol

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »
Crooked I is cool, kinda whatevers though. I'm not denying his rhyming skills, theyre very good. However, Theres literally no excuse to wait this long to put out an album. If I was a record executive, and Crooked I came to the table trying to get a deal, of course he going to say something like "I been in this game since 97-98", and then as an executive, you ask him "Well then what the hell have you been doing since then?" . Thats why this guy aint getting no deal. People see his work ethic, or lack thereof. Yeah he was locked into a bad label situation with Death Row, but he was out of that by mid 2004. It's been almost three years. Man I know so many people that just press up their own cds and go out and promote and hustle their own shit. I dont know what the hell he plans on doing just idling around. And it aint like hes hella broke and is scrapin for food. Crooked claims to be a boss, and it aint cost more than a couple grand tops to manufacture several thousand cds. The only person to blame is him. Fuck the life after death row dvd, why even bother with that shit? Fans want to hear music after death row. but whatevers, not like it bothers me at all, i dont even listen to his music.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 09:31:13 PM by We Fly High »

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 09:27:12 PM »
I'd be suspicious of the grouprip even lol.

hahahahha
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 10:01:14 PM »
I believe he rushed into a deal too fast after he got done wit hall the death row legal issues... treacherous hasn't done shit for crooked... and if u looked at their roster when crooked first joined it was strong and none of them saw the light of the day. I just hope Crooked gets on his independent hustle like daz, maybe release sumtin on koch... get a lil paper and fuck wit game on a couple tracks... that shit would be nuts... just the two of em... but hes so concerned with being a BOSS. His groups aren't gonna blow and I still have hope for him when it comes to a major album coming out but it seems like everyone has lost faith in dude... his shit was/is/ and will be crack... thats one thing that is guaranteed.