Author Topic: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE  (Read 5460 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2007, 09:15:40 AM »
I already know what it's gonna be. Crooked I's other eye is also crooked. From 1st April he shall be known as .... Crooked I'z

EAT NATE DOGGS DICCCC BITCH ASS
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 09:18:03 AM by YoungCrookedI »

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2007, 09:25:34 AM »
I already know what it's gonna be. Crooked I's other eye is also crooked. From 1st April he shall be known as .... Crooked I'z

U mad?

d-nice

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

U mad?

Yeah he is.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2007, 10:04:47 AM »
Major Crooked I announcement to be made in 10 days..

translation

"In 8 days, i have a meeting with the record execs and they will let me know if they are going to support me putting out an album.. If not, i'm just going to drop another mixtape."

Crooked I is not a boss. He just copying Snoop's boss gimmick.

Copying Snoop  :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah Ok

LOL.. Snoop released "tha last meal" which is a tribute to his end of No Limit and feeding Suge Knight royalties.. His next album is called "Paid The cost to be the Boss".. At that time Crooked I was still on Tha Row.. (2002)

2003- Crooked I starts talking about leaving Tha Row and being a B.O.S.S...

wow.. what a coincidence eh? Two rappers leaving identical record agreements and now calling themselves "BOSS"..

you live in a fantasy world  :laugh:

since when the WORD "BOSS" is copyrighted  ???

rick ross calls himself a BOSS

slim thug calls himself a BOSS

eastwood's album is called BOSSES WILL BE BOSSES

all biters!!!!  :laugh:

you just need to grow up.

obviously the word itself isn't copyrighted.. and ofcourse the word is used in our english language by many people. lol.. stop trying to minimize a point by being obnoxious.

so now you can understand that i pointed out the 'reasoning' that they both use the word 'boss'.

Snoop calls himself a boss b/c he finally getting paid better and not feeding Death Row/Suge. Crooked I calls himself a boss because he left Death Row and has more control over his shit. This has NOTHING to do with Slim Thug or DPG's reasoning for calling themselves a boss.

Now mature a little, at least to the age of 13 and understand what i'm saying.. And if you have any further comments, then address my point. Obviously, the word boss has been around waaaaaay longer than rap, so i don't need a history lesson of the word.

:) :) :)

LOL and your need to stop riding on snoop´s dick...dumb ass...crooked kills snoop on the rap shit...i mean crooked is a lyrical monster man what the fuc are you talkin about??? snoop is weak....u got that in your mouth??

dude, we all like crooked. we just want him to stop fuckin' around and drop an album.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2007, 11:04:37 AM »

translation

"In 8 days, i have a meeting with the record execs and they will let me know if they are going to support me putting out an album.. If not, i'm just going to drop another mixtape."

Yeah Ok

LOL.. Snoop released "tha last meal" which is a tribute to his end of No Limit and feeding Suge Knight royalties.. His next album is called "Paid The cost to be the Boss".. At that time Crooked I was still on Tha Row.. (2002)

wow.. what a coincidence eh? Two rappers leaving identical record agreements and now calling themselves "BOSS"..

obviously the word itself isn't copyrighted.. and ofcourse the word is used in our english language by many people. lol.. stop trying to minimize a point by being obnoxious.

so now you can understand that i pointed out the 'reasoning' that they both use the word 'boss'.

Snoop calls himself a boss b/c he finally getting paid better and not feeding Death Row/Suge. Crooked I calls himself a boss because he left Death Row and has more control over his shit. This has NOTHING to do with Slim Thug or DPG's reasoning for calling themselves a boss.

Now mature a little, at least to the age of 13 and understand what i'm saying.. And if you have any further comments, then address my point. Obviously, the word boss has been around waaaaaay longer than rap, so i don't need a history lesson of the word.

LOL and your need to stop riding on snoop´s dick...dumb ass...crooked kills snoop on the rap shit...i mean crooked is a lyrical monster man what the fuc are you talkin about??? snoop is weak....u got that in your mouth??

if crooked i kills snoop in this rap shit.. then why are we in this thread for?

let me remind you that this announcement of an announcement is either for Crooked I announcing his first debut album after like 20 years and/or a mixtape..

yea.. crooked i is a real boss.. lol

:)

BITCH ASS IM NOT TALKED ABOUT ALBUMZ IM TALKING ABOUT THE SKILLZ AND CROOKED I HAS THE BEST SKILLZ IN THE WEST!!!!!

SNOOP HAS NO FUCKIN SKILLZ....ALWAYS RAPPIN THE SAME THANG, LBC,DPG,DRE,213 ETC.ETC.ETC:ALWAYS THE SAME POOR THING.....

FOR ALL YOU SNOOP FANZ, TAKE SNOOP DICC OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, WANNA BEE´S

you're the one to tell people to take the dick out their mouth. how can you read your screen and type a reply with crooked i's pubes in your face?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2007, 11:06:14 AM »
i wanna see this before i believe it

The Best of 3 Worlds

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »

translation

Yeah Ok

let me remind you that this announcement of an announcement is either for Crooked I announcing his first debut album after like 20 years and/or a mixtape..

BITCH ASS IM NOT TALKED ABOUT ALBUMZ IM TALKING ABOUT THE SKILLZ AND CROOKED I HAS THE BEST SKILLZ IN THE WEST!!!!!

SNOOP HAS NO FUCKIN SKILLZ....ALWAYS RAPPIN THE SAME THANG, LBC,DPG,DRE,213 ETC.ETC.ETC:ALWAYS THE SAME POOR THING.....

you got some problems, dude.

EFFeX

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »
This is EXACTLY what Crook wants... they said an announcement is on the way and now it's the only thing people can talk about. I'd say it's working out, LOL.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »
Crooked I and his announcement can shove it up his ass he fucked up two years ago when they really hyped the shit out of his album just to let his fans down again and again.FUCK THAT CAT.

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 12:06:33 PM »
I am confident this will be a date for B.O.S.S. Music & a single.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

$Eg2$

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 12:29:19 PM »
Crooked I and his announcement can shove it up his ass he fucked up two years ago when they really hyped the shit out of his album just to let his fans down again and again.FUCK THAT CAT.

you mad too arent ya  :laugh:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 12:34:13 PM »
damn,feelings are gettin hurt in this mutha fucka lol...I hope Crooked finally does his damn thing

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »
this therad is gettin wild. too much snoop loyal fans and few crooked i loyal fans. lets stop with this net beefin and talk about the situation normal.

we all hope and belive crooked will drop really major update, ok, i know he will. it doesnt have to do nuttin  with whos the boss or snoop etc

what matters is thhat crooked needs to make some moves and make a statement about the album and drop single or street single to begin some buzz again. people will supprot his shit when it comes thats for sure.

we all here love quality rap music so lets act like that and support crooked when he drops this update and audio, just like we support snoop when he drops quality shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

$Eg2$

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »
no doubt ^^^ 8)

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »

translation

Yeah Ok

poor guy.. you just dissed yourself without my help. :)