Author Topic: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE  (Read 3812 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2007, 02:57:20 AM »
I can't believe its been 2 years since I thought a Crooked I album was actually gonna be released.

i cant believe its been 8 years since i thought a crooked cd was comin out

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2007, 03:51:17 AM »
Man as long as this dude has made his fans wait when this Album does see the light of day if ever that shit should be FREE, but Crooked done lost so many fans for lack of releasing Albums instead of his version of albums "Mixtapes"

Man Eastwood was in the same position but the difference is Wood album is already done,  videos already done, and the DVD already done now thats what you call grinding..... Be on the look out for the New Eastwood Album "Making History" and the DVD that comes with it "Life After Three Strikes" I done seen the DVD and heard the Album all I got to say is Suge fucked up letting this dude just sit on that label.......

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 08:06:29 AM »
it's been 8 days.. any news yet?

Digital Pimpin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Street Scholar
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2007, 08:10:44 AM »
I hope the anouncement doesn't go something like:

"New Crooked album, with production from Dre, Quik etc. coming out next week.......APRILS FOOL!!!!"

Just drop a muthafucking album.

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2007, 08:17:07 AM »
haha does this announcement happen on april fools?

if he comes out the gate with boss music, that album is going to flop.  im saying he'll announce the niggaz4life group with game and probably juice.

We Fly High

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2007, 12:01:48 PM »
so what the hell is the announcement?

~Lucien~

« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »

crooked i's announcement is pushed back jus like his album realase dates  ;D

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »

crooked i's announcement is pushed back jus like his album realase dates  ;D
  :-\

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2007, 02:34:27 PM »
i knew it gay

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2007, 03:37:31 PM »
is this shit for real? NO announcement? Damn, Crooked would have been better off not making this announcement cause he just lost a fan. this is disgusting.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2007, 03:47:37 PM »
is this shit for real? NO announcement? Damn, Crooked would have been better off not making this announcement cause he just lost a fan. this is disgusting.

-T

relax Tanj

it may take longer then 1st announced, but i would be shocked if no announcement was made :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2007, 03:49:01 PM »
it's already sucker shit to announce an announcement. but it's been over 10 days and no announement: extra sucker-ish. Crooked likes being a big fish in a small pond end of story.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2007, 03:53:33 PM »
it's already sucker shit to announce an announcement. but it's been over 10 days and no announement: extra sucker-ish. Crooked likes being a big fish in a small pond end of story.

-T

lol, i understand the frustration. Im a younger dude, so i ain't been waitin no 10 yrs (like sum on here) for a crooked album. I only discovered dude like 2-3 years ago, and really got into his music about 1-2 yrs ago, so that's probably why i'm extra-patient. Hell, I waited longer for a knoc album
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:58:50 PM by Lunatic 63 »

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2007, 06:45:55 PM »
Like i said,

Crooked I probably had a really good idea to pitch to the record executives and was hoping to get some type of approval within 10 days..

It sounds like he didn't get the news that he wanted.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
Like i said,

Crooked I probably had a really good idea to pitch to the record executives and was hoping to get some type of approval within 10 days..

It sounds like he didn't get the news that he wanted.

it would be a lil stupid 2 announce an upcoming "MAJOR" announcement if you haven't even pitched whatever it is to the execs yet :-\

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »
Damm....in all honesty, I'm nowhere near "hyped" up for a Crooked album anymore. Even with Detox, I know I've waited forever, but I know for fact that he's worked on it, is currently workin on it (because he booked up EVERY major studio in L.A.), and that it will AT LEAST be a 9.0 out of 10. With Crook, he never even dropped a first or second album for me to really be THAAT hyped over him makin another one, and even without an album bein released, he hasn't dropped any major songs on his own. There was a time that whenever I met somebody outside of CA, the FIRST person I'd mention was Crooked I, and say that he could murder ANYBODY from outside the West. However...all he has is freestyles and mixtapes to show for it, with none of his songs really being THAT dope. Boom boom clap was hot, but still not even as dope as Sly Boogy's radio singles.

We've seen SO MANY rappers to come out after Crook, and not just come out...but cats that we heard about AFTER Crooked I said he was droppin an album....who would drop a mixtape, album, mixtape, and sometimes ANOTHER album, before Crook has even released one. He's like the kid who's been in college as an undergrad student since 1997, and when you say "damn so I heard you graduate this summer!!" he's like "well.....I got a few more classes, so it might be Fall.....but then they might not offer it then, so I think it'll be Spring.....but I will graduate!!!"

And please believe that this is no disrespect to Crook at all, not even a little bit. I have heard people say that Snoop blackballed him, and I have no idea how true that is and how much power that could really have....but even with that, it's no way that he could stop Crook from even makin an album. And he talked about havin millions of dollars...can't he put some of that to motion and drop somethin?? I mean, SOMETHIN??

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2007, 09:41:47 PM »
I never thought of the idea that snoop could be blaccballing him but I think we would have heard by now if that was the straight up reason.
if i was to ever learn that to be true then I don't think I could buy snoop stuff ever again.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2007, 09:52:16 PM »
this is whut a mod at the crooked i boards said about the announcement:

No. The announcement was real. It was good news. I know what was going to be said. And I know what song was going to be released.

But now I'm pretty sure someone on the business side of things hasn't done what he should have done. And if its the person I'm thinking of, I don't understand why Crooked ever went into business with him.

And I don't understand why Crooked told Kay to announce anything until everything was finalized. All it did was get people excited, only to piss them off when the news never came.

I'm a fan of Crooked and I enjoy being a mod here, but Crooked needs to get different people around him.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

We Fly High

« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2007, 10:43:21 PM »

No. The announcement was real. It was good news. I know what was going to be said. And I know what song was going to be released.

But now I'm pretty sure someone on the business side of things hasn't done what he should have done. And if its the person I'm thinking of, I don't understand why Crooked ever went into business with him.

And I don't understand why Crooked told Kay to announce anything until everything was finalized. All it did was get people excited, only to piss them off when the news never came.

I'm a fan of Crooked and I enjoy being a mod here, but Crooked needs to get different people around him.

haha WOW.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2007, 10:47:28 PM »

Damn, sad.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2007, 11:34:49 PM »
fuck this shit

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2007, 12:36:43 AM »

omg hahahahaha, this shit is crazy lol.. :'( :-\ :-X >:( :o :'( :laugh: :o ;) :) :D

dclee

« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2007, 12:48:51 AM »
not really surprised though i admit i am disappointed.  8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2007, 03:41:38 AM »
lmao, we all knew it tho... i am really suprised people still follow this guy, 10ish years no album. i stopped listening to crooked i in like 2002, when i got sick of waiting for "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2007, 07:34:01 AM »
lmao, we all knew it tho... i am really suprised people still follow this guy, 10ish years no album. i stopped listening to crooked i in like 2002, when i got sick of waiting for "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"

So just because he's not releasing an album, you aren't going to listen to the music that gets posted online?  Every new joint gets posted on this forum even, I don't know how you can ignore them.   It takes just as much time to open a mp3 link as to type up a post.  You have missed out on alot of good music man.