Author Topic: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE  (Read 5469 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: MAJOR CROOKED I ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TO BE MADE
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »
lmao, we all knew it tho... i am really suprised people still follow this guy, 10ish years no album. i stopped listening to crooked i in like 2002, when i got sick of waiting for "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"

So just because he's not releasing an album, you aren't going to listen to the music that gets posted online?  Every new joint gets posted on this forum even, I don't know how you can ignore them.   It takes just as much time to open a mp3 link as to type up a post.  You have missed out on alot of good music man. 

say you ordered some fries at a restaurant and the restaurant put one or two individual fuckin' french fries on each and every table in the place and told you to round 'em up...would you eat there or would you eat at a restaurant that gave you ONE muthafuckin' bag of fries?

-T

Haha well said, I don't think i'll be checking for Crook anymore. It's frustrating in a way.

rik

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2007, 04:04:36 PM »
LMAO...Dude can't even release an announcement when he says he is.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:54:58 PM by Rik »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2007, 04:48:30 PM »
LMAO...Dude can't even release an announce meant when he says he is.

The MUTHAFUCKIN' truth.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2007, 06:45:33 PM »
LMAO...Dude can't even release an announce meant when he says he is.

The MUTHAFUCKIN' truth.

-T

LMFAO....ahh...I don't wanna laugh at it, but I had to...ahhh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:32 AM »
Ayo Tanj,

I'm not at my home computer at the moment, but I've got Young Boss, Vol. 2 without DJ tags on it.  I'll up it tomorrow.  Just remind me by either PM or posting here again, just in case.

word

props

-T

westcoastavengers.com

JohnnyL

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2007, 06:14:59 AM »
 I hope Crooked I can find a new label that's willing to release this announcement.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:30 AM »
dont worry crooks unreleased deathrow album say hi to the basd guy will come out sooner or later :)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2007, 08:15:58 AM »
dont worry crooks unreleased deathrow album say hi to the basd guy will come out sooner or later :)

probably the only worth while "release" getting... or downloading hahha

I hope Crooked I can find a new label that's willing to release this announcement.

lmao!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2007, 12:25:27 AM »
Ayo Tanj,

I'm not at my home computer at the moment, but I've got Young Boss, Vol. 2 without DJ tags on it.  I'll up it tomorrow.  Just remind me by either PM or posting here again, just in case.

word

props

-T

Yeah Tanji, Young Boss vol.2 is REALLY DOPE!
Damn you going to have dope mp3-cd to pump in your car,Mac Mall,Dangerous Crew and now this.

the mac mall is burnt i believe(my mp3 cd ain't got there yet, but i'll let you know. i'm stuck on dillinger and young gotti, dogg chit, zapp's first record, steely dan's the royal scam. also i just burt dr.dre's rodium and am looking forward to that. but the Dangerous crew and crooked will probably be on the same cd together.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2007, 12:47:52 AM »
Ayo Tanj,

word

props

-T

Yeah Tanji, Young Boss vol.2 is REALLY DOPE!
Damn you going to have dope mp3-cd to pump in your car,Mac Mall,Dangerous Crew and now this.

the mac mall is burnt i believe(my mp3 cd ain't got there yet, but i'll let you know. i'm stuck on dillinger and young gotti, dogg chit, zapp's first record, steely dan's the royal scam. also i just burt dr.dre's rodium and am looking forward to that. but the Dangerous crew and crooked will probably be on the same cd together.

-T

yeah man,I got to ask for those dre mix-tapes later. Hope you enjoy the Mac Mall album and will give me a feed back later,,,

props, i will

-T

westcoastavengers.com

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2007, 12:49:27 AM »
lmao, we all knew it tho... i am really suprised people still follow this guy, 10ish years no album. i stopped listening to crooked i in like 2002, when i got sick of waiting for "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"

So just because he's not releasing an album, you aren't going to listen to the music that gets posted online?  Every new joint gets posted on this forum even, I don't know how you can ignore them.   It takes just as much time to open a mp3 link as to type up a post.  You have missed out on alot of good music man. 

say you ordered some fries at a restaurant and the restaurant put one or two individual fuckin' french fries on each and every table in the place and told you to round 'em up...would you eat there or would you eat at a restaurant that gave you ONE muthafuckin' bag of fries?

-T

VERY good point tanj. i personally haven't even really followed crooked i for this reason. i figure why even bother listening to dudes music if it is so inconsistent that it frustrates you? that's not what music is about...

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »

-T

VERY good point tanj. i personally haven't even really followed crooked i for this reason. i figure why even bother listening to dudes music if it is so inconsistent that it frustrates you? that's not what music is about...

i'll admit, i've only heard very few whack crooked songs. more than 60% of his shit that i heard is dope but i'm coo on gathering it up unless he gives me a reason to you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2007, 01:09:46 AM »

-T

i'll admit, i've only heard very few whack crooked songs. more than 60% of his shit that i heard is dope but i'm coo on gathering it up unless he gives me a reason to you know?

-T

exactly. that's what i'm saying. it's hard to support an artist that hasn't really delivered in 10 damn years.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2007, 12:25:50 PM »
To me, the thing about Crooked is that his songs are all just decent, or 7/10 and 7.5/10 level. Most of them aren't weak, and he rarely comes weak...but for whatever reasons, he doesn't have many songs that just stand out like that.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
To me, the thing about Crooked is that his songs are all just decent, or 7/10 and 7.5/10 level. Most of them aren't weak, and he rarely comes weak...but for whatever reasons, he doesn't have many songs that just stand out like that.

word, but i think that's subjective. i've heard some amazing crooked shit. he adds ALOT to DPG posse cuts (both his tracks on SIAM are fire)

and I was really impressed with that song 'leave me alone'

-T

westcoastavengers.com