Author Topic: Christians have gone too far in Minnesota  (Read 274 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Christians have gone too far in Minnesota
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 03:37:28 AM »
^^
First of all it's "moot" not "mute". Secondly, are yall ignoring me for a reason? I have lived in Minnesota for 22 years. I think I know what's up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 04:31:33 AM »
Same deal in North Carolina.  Can't buy liquor on sundays.  You can drink it all you want though, therefore, nobody's discriminated against... it's just meant as a day we all go without having everybody going out of their way to get drunk. It's on Sunday, dumbass, because 95% of people work monday thru friday or monday thru saturday.  You're mexican, you know all about your people working 6 days a week and taking sunday off. 

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »
Same deal in North Carolina.  Can't buy liquor on sundays.  You can drink it all you want though, therefore, nobody's discriminated against... it's just meant as a day we all go without having everybody going out of their way to get drunk. It's on Sunday, dumbass, because 95% of people work monday thru friday or monday thru saturday.  You're mexican, you know all about your people working 6 days a week and taking sunday off. 

Ah, so you're in NC?  Excellent, that makes things so much easier.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
i thought mdogg was a christian

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »
i thought mdogg was a christian

I thought I was too.  :-\

I was just saying that no alcohol on Sundays is a wrong law, especially coming from California where you can buy alcohol everyday.