Author Topic: Is it me or has this place improved drastically?  (Read 601 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Is it me or has this place improved drastically?
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 02:06:28 PM »
^ Not true, there's a lot of non dipset fans over there.
whos Dipset? but i sure know what Dipcc is!  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 02:08:25 PM »
I'd just feel out of place on a Dipset forum. I'd have negative "piff" in no time. The only member of Dipset worthy of praise to me, is Jim Jones.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »
oh i just went over to dipcc and now i see its potential i thought it was gay before  ;D

Al Bundy

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 02:18:25 PM »
i went to dipcc but the blindless dick riding of certain artists is very homo

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 06:39:21 PM »
The only time the dipcc movement was annoying was when some were spamming outbound with useless topics and post after post of the latest dipset catchphrase.  And it wasn't really annoying until it became like some were just thumbing their nose.  I bought Camron albums long before the majority of them prolly even knew who Dipset was, but I began skipping those threads all together because it wasn't really any real discussion. 

The thing I always thought was the funniest was how a lot of it was blatant over the top praise (and was funny) but all the sudden they started amassing some followers who actually believed it.  They had some influential peeps huh?  You gotta give KAIN some props for that.

I'm sure they're good people and most of them are funny dudes.  But really, who gives a fuck?  If they have their own forum, good for them.  If they claim it's better or don't like dubcc who cares if they leave?  I check the G-Spot everytime I log in, but I come to dubcc to discuss music.  I honestly haven't noticed any change in this section.  If they come back, great, if not I'll still be smokin!

$Eg2$

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 06:49:03 PM »
2many hatin ass niggas up in here like 2day as a matter of fact the diss button gets hit to often dudes catchin feeling real quick that shit aint happening @ DIPCC

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 07:11:00 PM »
mayne i aint been postin in a lil while but dis place used 2 b way piffier  wut happened 2 all my dipset homies