Author Topic: Tony Yayo & crew Jump 14/16 yr old?  (Read 691 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Tony Yayo & crew Jump 14/16 yr old?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
i can see mayo and his goons patting each other on the back at dennys later, "yeah b we showed them niggas, heartland scrambles for everybody!"

lmao

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 10:37:30 PM »
"the 14-year-old is considering charges against two of rap's biggest stars - 50 Cent and Tony Yayo". It would be just bad luck if they lock fiddy in the same cell where Supreme is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

TRG

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »
yayo is a g :-\

how can he sue 50 though

The.Game

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »
"the 14-year-old is considering charges against two of rap's biggest stars - 50 Cent and Tony Yayo". It would be just bad luck if they lock fiddy in the same cell where Supreme is.

LOL

Fo Real Gayo Is Fucking Pussy
Im Sure That Nigga Wear Women's Underwear

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 03:21:13 AM »
Its all just rumours, but it does sound like something Yayo would do. :grumpy:

Tha Crip

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 06:32:34 AM »
take it easy guys...from the sounds of it..all the kid got was a slap...prolly running his mouth, ive seen teens get slapped up by adults before for talkin shit..aint nuthin new, u all make it sound like yayo and dem beat the shit out of the kid and put him in intensive care of something lol
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

ABN

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 06:37:51 AM »
take it easy guys...from the sounds of it..all the kid got was a slap...prolly running his mouth, ive seen teens get slapped up by adults before for talkin shit..aint nuthin new, u all make it sound like yayo and dem beat the shit out of the kid and put him in intensive care of something lol
read the article, i´ve you need a whole bunch of grown men to confront a 14 year then somethinng´s obviously wrong with you. if they got a problem with Jimmy Henchmen they should take it up with him but they won´t do that. Yayo and his crew had a perfect time to get at him at the mixtape awards(Jimmy went there by himself and Yayo was 30 deep)but they didn´t do shit. they are so gangsta that they waited to catch up with his son instead. but someone obviously paid for what happened to the kid

http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/11218
"word is that Mike Lighty, brother of Violator Management/Records CEO Chris Lighty, was allegedly stabbed in a separate incident outside of the Violator offices just hours after the incident occurred with Rosemond's son. Lighty is said to have been treated at an area hospital"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 06:50:54 AM »
Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall."

Yayo allegedly backhanded the boy and shouted several explicatives directed toward Czar Entertainment.

:grumpy:

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2007, 07:11:24 AM »
First DJs.. and now 14 year old boys..

Whats next? Grandmas?

G-Unit are some gangstas.. Someone jump me in

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2007, 09:57:38 AM »
What A bunch Of Effin Goofs! Wack Bastards!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 10:01:50 AM by hoodlum »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 11:45:08 AM »
That nigga looks familiar as fuck :-\

Oh and I lost total respect for Yayo. I had respect for him for stayin' on his grind and gettin' his money but now it's all gone. Who the fuck does this? Seriously...nigga has something more than screws loose upstairs.

No respect!!! :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »
You don't get more gangsta than beating up a 14 year old kid.

G-G-G-G-UNIT!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mrtonguetwista

Tony Yayo assaulted a 14yr old boy?? da fuck??
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 02:05:43 PM »
(March 30, 2007 – New York, NY)  In response to the inconceivable physical and verbal assault by G-Unit member, Tony Yayo and his associates on an innocent 14-year old boy in Manhattan last week, Czar Entertainment, the victim’s mother, Cynthia Reed, Rev. Al Sharpton, The Hip-Hop Summit Action Network’s Russell Simmons and Dr. Benjamin Chavis,  Stiles Ramirez, son of the bodyguard who was murdered at a Busta Rhymes video shoot and his mother, Stephanie Hires, along with various community leaders including parents, students and religious leaders will gather for a public grievance and call for action to advocate change against G-Unit, Tony Yayo and the industry executives looking to profit from violence and such deplorable acts against youth in hip hop.

“I’m disgusted and emotional.  Upon hearing that an innocent child was assaulted for wearing a shirt, following the death of Israel Ramirez who was innocently killed for doing his job, I am coming forward now to ask -- When will this nonsense stop?,” says Stephanie Hires.  “I am speechless and angered that the severity of the situation and Israel’s death wasn’t recognized the way it should have been and I refuse to sit back. As a mother myself, who has to care for a young boy who has lost his father to a senseless crime, I feel for Cynthia Reed and her family.  Her concerns should be of great concern to everyone. This isn’t just about her son; it’s about what the overall message of this assault represents for our children and families. It is time that the corporations and music labels that support these artists who commit senseless crimes against one another and our youth are held responsible for their actions with measurable consequences.”

Elevz

Re: Tony Yayo assaulted a 14yr old boy?? da fuck??
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 02:14:46 PM »
Warning: :sign_offtopic:

(March 30, 2007 – New York, NY)  In response to the inconceivable physical and verbal assault by G-Unit member, Tony Yayo and his associates on an innocent 14-year old boy in Manhattan last week, Czar Entertainment, the victim’s mother, Cynthia Reed, Rev. Al Sharpton, The Hip-Hop Summit Action Network’s Russell Simmons and Dr. Benjamin Chavis,  Stiles Ramirez, son of the bodyguard who was murdered at a Busta Rhymes video shoot and his mother, Stephanie Hires, along with various community leaders including parents, students and religious leaders will gather for a public grievance and call for action to advocate change against G-Unit, Tony Yayo and the industry executives looking to profit from violence and such deplorable acts against youth in hip hop.

Wow. That is the worst constructed sentence I have ever read in all my life, and I study this nonsense.

mrtonguetwista

Re: Tony Yayo assaulted a 14yr old boy?? da fuck??
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 09:16:25 PM »
OOOoops  didn't know the incident was a week old.  Guess my story is just telling of the march tomorrow (4/2)