Author Topic: Would you fuck this 16 year old bitch?  (Read 800 times)

ecrazy

Re: Would you fuck this 16 year old bitch?
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHA! NIK TRYING TO SAVE THE G-SPOT, Posting Pics of Underage Girls and Make Various Threads all of a sudden, ITS OVER KID!

Do you ever have anything relevant to say?
This is Relevant, I was making a Point, My point was stated and Clear. It had to do with the reason why the subject matter was posted. now gobble on nuts captain save a little biotch.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 12:38:20 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHA! NIK TRYING TO SAVE THE G-SPOT, Posting Pics of Underage Girls and Make Various Threads all of a sudden, ITS OVER KID!

This is Relevant, I was making a Point, My point was stated and Clear. It had to do with the reason why the subject matter was posted. now gobble on nuts captain save a little biotch.

I'm guessing wit isn't your strong point. I get it..you don't like NIK. Congratulations, you must be very proud of yourself. Bringing your bullshit into every thread he makes is stupid and irrelevant.

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2007, 12:41:33 AM »

i begin to hate your post the same way you hate Tanjint's posts, with the only difference i have a reason for it, and you dont.

youre a stupid fuck who likes to attention whore all over the place, whats wrong dude, no friends in real life?

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 12:56:40 AM »
to be honest, i just am bored. I really dont care for anyone's approval, if i really cared, and was such a "loser" in real life, i would try and be everyone's friend on here, i dont give a fuck what any of you think, its the fuckin internet. You guys live on here so its such a huge fuckin deal, anyways im outta here...here's my 2nd to last post on dubcc.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 01:25:34 AM »
to be honest, i just am bored. I really dont care for anyone's approval, if i really cared, and was such a "loser" in real life, i would try and be everyone's friend on here, i dont give a fuck what any of you think, its the fuckin internet. You guys live on here so its such a huge fuckin deal, anyways im outta here...here's my 2nd to last post on dubcc.

Regardless if you read this or not, being a dumbass and not caring what people think of you are two completely different things. Fortunately for you, you happen to accomplish both.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 02:32:45 AM »
absolutely

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 05:43:49 AM »
16 is legal in the UK 8)

....but i'd have to be fairly drunk and/or desperate to go for this one. My taste has matured with age.

If I was 16/17 myself, I'd hit it.

XaNdEr

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 05:52:17 AM »

Lol bye bye

Youre really pathetic since i just KNOW you will come back under a different name where nobody knows you. You accuse us in here over living on these forums, but fact is you cant leave them alone for a day dude. You will come back, you just wouldnt admit, but thats why you create a new account, trust me.

But ima leave you and you life, for as far you can say you have one, alone, since negative attention is attention as well, and youre not worth any attention.

Pathetic human being.

Seeya next time :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:56:52 AM by Je Weet Zelf »

rik

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 10:52:27 AM »
knowing she's 16 now.. no

i fucks with older women  8)

What if it was legal.

It IS legal  8)

kemizt

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 07:12:58 PM »
id eat her pussy fa sho

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »
If you ever been to jail and seen how a sex offender gets treated, you wouldn't look twice at a 16 year old. If it was legal, then it'd be a different story, but even then, the brain doesn't develop fully till 17, so you gotta have an ounce of respect for yourself.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 09:28:23 PM »
 :sign_hitit:
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2007, 09:33:12 PM »
ecrazy cant get enough of dubcc
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 10:12:14 PM »
hell yeah