Author Topic: Question..Does anybody on here not do drugs?  (Read 768 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: Question..Does anybody on here not do drugs?
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2007, 08:58:24 AM »
what do you consider a drug?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2007, 09:28:28 AM »
smoke weed on the regular...not sure if you count it as a drug tho

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2007, 10:31:43 AM »
The thing is, i still smoke weed and drink alcohol. But despite that, my short term memory is still better then it was a couple of years ago. And i still see some friends from back in the day, who still be taking E on a regular basis, and you really notice the difference about them. THey cant stand still, theyre speech is fucked up (they say one thing but they mean to say another thing), its hard to explain but you notice the difference.

But yeah abuse of any kind is bad, and causes damage to your body. And its a lot better to be hooked on E then crack, meth, heroin or whatever.

You can never get hooked on E the way you can get hooked on Meth or Crack. People who feel like they're addicted to it are the ones who have the addictive genes, your body can't be dependant on it like it can with a substance like Heroin. It's on a whole different hype. And it does differ from person to person, some people can be more sensative to it, people with bad hearts shouldn't even try it. My point is it is not even CLOSE to as damaging as people make it seem it is. The government just makes sure they seem just that dangerous since the growth of it rised in the 90's. How else could they charge a felony for each pill and make over 5 G'z on 1st time offenders with so many getting caught? The national debt demands them to do irrational shit like this. The documentary on this shit is called "Ecstacy Rising" by Peter Jennings, I'ma upload it when I'm off work or something.

You could get $5000 fine for having 1 pill?! Damn thats crazy. Over here you dont get shit if they find it on you. And what do they do if they find a whole lot on you?

But E isnt physicly adictive. Thats true. But like all things you can get mentaly adicted to it. Its all in your mind. But i dont know how damaging it is. All i know is, when i did it alot i wasnt doing well. And i certainly wouldnt recommend it to anyone. Your better of not doing this kind of shit. But scientist arent even sure what it does to you on the long run, they suspect it fucks up your memory, but i dont know. Im just glad my memory is back to ''normal''.

Elevz

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »
Some crazy French tourist teenage girl jumped off a bridge last weekend, after doing shrooms. Her parents got upset, holding the Dutch government responsible for allowing that stuff to be legally available. Now the Dutch government is thinking of banning shrooms again. Next up they might even take our legalized weed from us...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »
I don't cout alcohol and cigarettes as drugs, so...
*Puts hand up* Never have, never will.

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2007, 01:07:03 PM »
Some crazy French tourist teenage girl jumped off a bridge last weekend, after doing shrooms. Her parents got upset, holding the Dutch government responsible for allowing that stuff to be legally available. Now the Dutch government is thinking of banning shrooms again. Next up they might even take our legalized weed from us...

Shrooms is legal? :o

Elevz

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2007, 01:10:46 PM »

Shrooms is legal? :o

They might not be for long anymore...

Chief

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2007, 07:22:09 AM »
You guys should find this intersesting:

MOST HARMFUL DRUGS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6474053.stm

LOL@weed being more harmful than E. :-X
easily true...the only real problem with E is u never kno wat u get like Rat poison n all...

E is much worse for your brain and can lead to death...
only when its not mixed correctly....I'm not sayin it should but if it was regulated then it would be just another legal carcinagen

People have died from 100% pure MDMA...A leading cause of death from ecstasy is ingesting too much water, causing floodage of the brain...PeACe

dude, they died of a water overdose, not E.. it's an indirect cause, just like peeps gettin fucked up off weed.

the only other times peeps die off E, is when it's not E, but a rat trap.

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2007, 08:16:53 AM »
Gotta have a drink....
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »

MOST HARMFUL DRUGS

easily true...the only real problem with E is u never kno wat u get like Rat poison n all...

only when its not mixed correctly....I'm not sayin it should but if it was regulated then it would be just another legal carcinagen

People have died from 100% pure MDMA...A leading cause of death from ecstasy is ingesting too much water, causing floodage of the brain...PeACe

dude, they died of a water overdose, not E.. it's an indirect cause, just like peeps gettin fucked up off weed.

But what leads your body into thinking it needs all that water? The E....Most people who die off drugs kill themselves.

Chief

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »
then how can you say weed is harmless, but E is dangerous? it's the same difference.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2007, 11:59:41 AM »
then how can you say weed is harmless, but E is dangerous? it's the same difference.

The same difference? LOL! Weed doesn't cause holes in your brain... ::)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »

MOST HARMFUL DRUGS

But what leads your body into thinking it needs all that water? The E....Most people who die off drugs kill themselves.

No people cause themself to think that they need that much water. Anyone here who's ever done E knows what im talking about, if your on E you dont drink that much.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2007, 03:41:33 PM »
^^Yea, it's dumb lightweights taking the drugs giving it a bad name. But you don't hear about people dying from weed though...

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 03:44:30 PM »
naw homie i dont do drugs they will fuck u up, i only smoke weed and drink!