Author Topic: Question..Does anybody on here not do drugs?  (Read 741 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question..Does anybody on here not do drugs?
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:31 PM »
wikipedia:
Between 10 to 100 people die each year in the US with MDMA in the blood samples (usually 10 or fewer with just MDMA and nothing else).

Ricaurte had also come under fire for supplying PET scans to the U.S. Office of National Drug Control Policy that were used in anti-drug literature (Plain Brain/Brain After Ecstasy) that seemed to suggest MDMA created holes in human brains, an implication that critics called misleading. Ricaurte later asked the Agency to change the literature, citing the "poor quality"[citation needed] of the images. These images are still circulating in educational systems across the U.S., however, and the myth that ecstasy users develop "holes in their brains"[citation needed] remains quite popular and government funded.

Chief

« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2007, 12:32:21 AM »
then how can you say weed is harmless, but E is dangerous? it's the same difference.

The same difference? LOL! Weed doesn't cause holes in your brain... ::)

:grumpy:

i realise that. i was making reference to you saying weed doesnt fuck people up, it's the person fucks themself up.. then you flip the script and blame E for people od'ing on water!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2007, 01:00:22 AM »
then how can you say weed is harmless, but E is dangerous? it's the same difference.

i realise that. i was making reference to you saying weed doesnt fuck people up, it's the person fucks themself up.. then you flip the script and blame E for people od'ing on water!

With E, there's the potential for some dumbass to feel the need for something that will kill them. Can't say the same for weed...PeACe

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2007, 03:33:44 AM »

With E, there's the potential for some dumbass to feel the need for something that will kill them. Can't say the same for weed...PeACe

dude E fucks peoples heads up.... its cut with shit n thats no good...

WEED N BREW fuck the rest

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2007, 05:16:49 AM »
i almost saw a bitch die last night from alcohol. her pulse stopped but a paramedic did cpr and took her to the hospital. it's a devastating drug. even though it can be fun i know im gonna take it easy for a long while with that shit. like a pussy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
Alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there...